PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Movie (2007)

Thaiboxerken
8th August 06, 07:45 PM
The movie looks dark and dreary, like the original comics, and it's in CGI so no worry about silly looking costumes. I'm actually looking forward to this one.

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/42/3042/summary.php

I hope to zod that they don't have a pizza fetish, like in the stupid cartoons.

Halfrican
8th August 06, 08:13 PM
Yeah it looks like it has the right style, hopefully it has a decent story to go along with it.

SchwrzSnn
8th August 06, 09:12 PM
Fuck CGI. Those silly looking costumes are what elevated the TMNT movies into cult status.

Thaiboxerken
8th August 06, 10:01 PM
The TMNT movies are not in cult status.

SchwrzSnn
8th August 06, 10:05 PM
Repent or face beheading, infidel!

Thaiboxerken
8th August 06, 10:34 PM
Repent or face beheading, infidel!

If we consider parents that rent it for their 8 yr old kids a "cult" then you might be onto something.

Cult status movies:

Army of Darkness
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Office Space
Blade Runner
Highlander

SchwrzSnn
8th August 06, 11:54 PM
If we consider parents that rent it for their 8 yr old kids a "cult" then you might be onto something.
I guess you've never seen "Nukie."

Ke?poFist
10th August 06, 10:25 PM

How old are you? I challenge you to find anyone between the ages of 18 and 28 that didn't have their lives changed by the turtles.

Mr. Jones
10th August 06, 11:33 PM
Damn right Leonardo is my hero. or was.

Steve
11th August 06, 12:00 AM
How old are you? I challenge you to find anyone between the ages of 18 and 28 that didn't have their lives changed by the turtles.

I know of at least one person.

AAAhmed46
11th August 06, 12:52 AM
As a kid i liked leonardo.

But now i have to say, now that i think back, the coolest was Mikey.

Steve
11th August 06, 01:08 AM
Fools!

Casey Jones owns them all.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/CastilloCaseyJones.jpg

If not, Raphael (http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/profile4.htm) was the best.

Thaiboxerken
12th August 06, 09:46 PM

Yes, but is there a cult following? I doubt it.

mrblackmagic
12th August 06, 09:57 PM
I remember seeing kids on the news dressed up to go see the TMNT movies. We will just have to wait and see if those same kids do it again for this movie.

Mr. Jones
12th August 06, 11:37 PM
I was a huge Ninja Turtle fan as a kid. I dressed as Donatelo for Halloween, played ninja turtles in time to death(I pity you if you never played it), and my parents even bought me the Ninja Tutrtle Jeep. I have seen the original movie too many times to count.

Steve
13th August 06, 03:49 AM
I was a huge Ninja Turtle fan as a kid. I dressed as Donatelo for Halloween, played ninja turtles in time to death(I pity you if you never played it), and my parents even bought me the Ninja Tutrtle Jeep.(snip)

At least you have a car.