PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Punks F Off

kungfujew
5th August 06, 03:06 PM
Yo Mods, what's the policy on letting these dirtbags post here? I know this is an open forum for people to voice all manner of wacky ideas, but fuck. Let's not let Stormfront migrate over here and slap a big bullshido smiley face on their fuckshit. Fuck. I'm totally cool with Jew jokes, Holocaust jokes, even half jokes about some world Zionist conspiracy, but if someone describes themselves as a "White Nationalist" just out looking for whitey's rights, well fuck em.
What say you?

Phrost
5th August 06, 03:36 PM
Besides Ouden, who's the Nazi?

Neildo
5th August 06, 03:38 PM
Fyrestarter.

He's hating on Mestizos. Send in Omega.

Shawarma
5th August 06, 03:39 PM
"Ground Zero: The smouldering battlefield on which the Culture War is being waged. Punish the pundits, fondle the fundamentalists, and burn the bourgeois. Pretty much anything goes in here so don't get upset when someone beheads your sacred cows and dances naked in their blood. This forum is lightly moderated for NSFW content"

Is pretty clear, I should think. If you want ot keep the forum from turning into Stormfront Lite, I'd suggest you do your homework and pwn Trailer Park Tommy with actual facts about the non-nastiness of Jews. Wanting to censor their views is admitting defeat, IMO, and will give Mr. Hilter opportunity to go around saying "Sociocide is a forum of kikes, wogs and fags who oppress their White Masters by banning them! Truly, they know in their hearts that we are white, uh, right, and that they are despicable subhumans!" It's harder to go around bragging stuff like that if you got thoroughly owned and made the laughing stock of the forum.

Yiktin Voxbane
5th August 06, 04:06 PM
One of the costs of having freedom of speech, is sometimes having to listen / read things which may make us uncomfortable.

BackFistMonkey
5th August 06, 04:10 PM
One of the costs of having freedom of speech, is sometimes having to listen / read things which may make us uncomfortable.

and then laugh hystericaly @ their ignorance ... point blank in their face . Nothing pisses off a racist fuck more than having their burning passionate beliefs disreguarded and laughed it , as the total nonsense it is .

SchwrzSnn
5th August 06, 04:27 PM
but if someone describes themselves as a "White Nationalist" just out looking for whitey's rights, well fuck em.
What about non-white advocacy groups that are out to promote only their respective peoples, such as the NAACP? Are they acceptable to you? If so, why the double standard?

kungfujew
5th August 06, 07:15 PM
The NAACP is trying to right a historic wrong, in that the Blacks are currently a permanent underclass in the United States. This is not true of "whites", however I believe in our modern world, stratification by income level is a more accurate differentiator. I will call for the dismantleing of the NAACP when the last ghetto in America is made a half-decent place to live.
The system as it stands does not provide for equality for all, therefore our analysis of our society should not be through a lense of everything being equal. I'm sure YOU'RE no fan of moral relativism, so take a good hard look at your post and see if you can find any.
Anyhow, good we got that policy straightened out. Thanks Phrost et-al.

Phrost
5th August 06, 07:32 PM
I'll guarantee you that if someone's just trolling race to be trolling it or stirring up shit, they'll get the boot.

But if someone sincerely holds a view like that, regardless of how asinine we all know it is, we're not going to censor it. It would be like banning someone from Bullshido because they believe in Chi.

One of the things we want to do here is bring people together to beat on each other (grammatically) in order to get to the heart of the issues behind everything.

Please note that I am a staunch anti-racist: I believe in judging people on factors they can control, such as their choices and personal behavior, and not on things they can't help being born into.

But like Bullshido, this site is not my personal soapbox or an extension of my views. When I participate on the forums, I do as a member.

Zendetta
5th August 06, 07:39 PM
Seriously, BatMensch!

Whats got your yarmulke in a knot? Where else are you gonna get to unleash your superior Hebraic humor/intelligence/moxy/chutzpah on these inbred Deliverence extras? You should be GLAD.

THe Old Testament makes it clear that its a virtue to blast someone who is fucking with you and your own - 'Peace thru superiuor firepower' as the grunts and jarheads put it.

I'll hold this Putz down and you unload on him with your verbal Krav Maga.

- The Goy Wonder

DAYoung
5th August 06, 08:53 PM
Seriously, BatMensch!

Whats got your yarmulke in a knot? Where else are you gonna get to unleash your superior Hebraic humor/intelligence/moxy/chutzpah on these inbred Deliverence extras? You should be GLAD.

THe Old Testament makes it clear that its a virtue to blast someone who is fucking with you and your own - 'Peace thru superiuor firepower' as the grunts and jarheads put it.

- The Goy Wonder

Word (pronounced 'verd').

kungfujew
5th August 06, 09:47 PM
Seriously, BatMensch!

- The Goy Wonder

Don't get mad, get GLAD! God I am a consumer whore...
(hay boy, yoo look lahk a hawg...)
(eeeeeee!!!)

SchwrzSnn
5th August 06, 11:09 PM
The NAACP is trying to right a historic wrong, in that the Blacks are currently a permanent underclass in the United States. This is not true of "whites", however I believe in our modern world, stratification by income level is a more accurate differentiator.
I like how you put "whites" in lower-case and quotations, but not "Blacks." What do you think that signifies? As for economic stratification, well, we're a capitalistic society, so it's to be expected. Granted, it's not quite a meritocracy, but it is better than an egalitarian system.

I will call for the dismantleing of the NAACP when the last ghetto in America is made a half-decent place to live.
The system as it stands does not provide for equality for all, therefore our analysis of our society should not be through a lense of everything being equal.
Egalitarianism favors the lowest common denominator. Some people work harder than others, and some people are simply smarter than the rest of us...why should they be brought down to everyone else's level?

I'm sure YOU'RE no fan of moral relativism, so take a good hard look at your post and see if you can find any.
Anyhow, good we got that policy straightened out. Thanks Phrost et-al.
I'm completely amoral. It's not sociopathic, it's just honest atheism.

kungfujew
5th August 06, 11:52 PM
You sir have twisted a perfectly good idea, atheism, into something that it is not, and that is amorality.

SchwrzSnn
6th August 06, 12:04 AM
Yeah, a lack of ethics is definately not something I'd encourage society to embrace, but it works for me. My sense of humor wouldn't be the same without it.

kungfujew
6th August 06, 12:23 AM
Hmmm. Not exactly my brand of humor, but okay. How sad that often the greatest of intellects can be so confounded by an abundance of ill-conceived logic. Not that I'm saying you have a great intellect, even smart people can be compelte morons. Granted you seem a well-read fool, yet seeming a fool none-the-less. I hope that you are young, and that perhaps your ethos will age into something better than its current half-baked state; but then I also hope that Salma Hayek will come dropping in through the roof buck-naked with a single-minded desire to have eight straight hours of the most thorougly twisted sex with my persons, have a sandwich break, and then spend the better part of a week having yet more of aforementioned rough, twisted sex. But here's hoping! Cheers, I'm off to bed.

DAYoung
6th August 06, 12:37 AM
Hmmm. Not exactly my brand of humor, but okay. How sad that often the greatest of intellects can be so confounded by an abundance of ill-conceived logic. Not that I'm saying you have a great intellect, even smart people can be compelte morons. Granted you seem a well-read fool, yet seeming a fool none-the-less. I hope that you are young, and that perhaps your ethos will age into something better than its current half-baked state; but then I also hope that Salma Hayek will come dropping in through the roof buck-naked with a single-minded desire to have eight straight hours of the most thorougly twisted sex with my persons, have a sandwich break, and then spend the better part of a week having yet more of aforementioned rough, twisted sex. But here's hoping! Cheers, I'm off to bed.

Say 'hi' to Salma.

Tell her she was rubbish.

kungfujew
6th August 06, 01:01 AM
Aw sick dude... now I won't be able to even look at her without thinking of you in the vicinity of her nether regions... *shudder* Great. Thanks man, you RUINED Salma Hayek for me. Now who will I have hot sex with?

DAYoung
6th August 06, 01:25 AM
Now who will I have hot sex with?

I'd recommend your sister, but she's rubbish as well.

SchwrzSnn
6th August 06, 01:34 AM
Hmmm. Not exactly my brand of humor, but okay. How sad that often the greatest of intellects can be so confounded by an abundance of ill-conceived logic.
Rationalism ain't that great. It can be a useful tool, but it's nothing to live by.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6th August 06, 02:04 AM
This sort of strife is exactly why open societies simply don't work.

DAYoung
6th August 06, 02:19 AM

Yes. We need a group of philosopher-kings to govern. I'm busy, though - do you want the job? There are some strict entrance criteria, and you might not get to see your parents all too often, but you get free food and lodging.

downinit
6th August 06, 08:53 AM
So typical. The Jew sees the least bit of opposition to his global tyranny and he instantly rages and demands that society be made to accomodate only his views. Unlike this Jew, I have enough confidence in my beliefs that I need not cower at the thought of free expression.

kungfujew
6th August 06, 09:04 AM
Sweet! Now I've got my own global tyranny! I learn more about myself by the day...
And look kid. As you can clearly see, we, I, "The Jews" do not control this particular corner of the internets, as you are still here and posting. Granted I kinda wanted you banned for being a nazi prick, but, *shrug* I guess I'll grow to love you one day.

Veldriss
6th August 06, 09:49 AM
You think Fyre is a Nazi prick? lol. Wait til you meet Ouden.

SchwrzSnn
6th August 06, 10:19 AM
So typical. The Jew sees the least bit of opposition to his global tyranny and he instantly rages and demands that society be made to accomodate only his views. Unlike this Jew, I have enough confidence in my beliefs that I need not cower at the thought of free expression.
You're not really doing nationalism any favors with comments like this. Adopt a less abrasive tone and people might be more inclined to listen.

Phrost
6th August 06, 10:59 AM
I think he's Canadian.

Diggler McFeely
6th August 06, 09:15 PM
Suicidal Canadian, if my memory serves correctly (and it usually does.) FWIW, which is basically fuck all, I have viewed a somewhat common characteristic in all of their posts. If you can, take a look at some of the earlier shit, then do the same with the new shit ... it should be pretty obvious at that point.

kungfujew
7th August 06, 01:39 AM
You're not really doing nationalism any favors with comments like this. Adopt a less abrasive tone and people might be more inclined to listen.

Nazi play nice! Otherwise the big bad Jew might throw sand in his face...

DAYoung
7th August 06, 06:20 AM

Are you Jewish?

I'm beginning to sense some self-loathing here...

downinit
7th August 06, 10:30 AM

Acknowledged. I admit, I've been more intransigent than usual, mostly for shock value.

CannibalCrowley
7th August 06, 10:31 AM
I will call for the dismantleing of the NAACP when the last ghetto in America is made a half-decent place to live.

The ghettos will be made a better place to live when the people who live there decide to make them better. Besides, blacks aren't the only people who live in ghettos.

kungfujew
7th August 06, 11:08 AM
I'm more than aware of the Latino and East-Asian ghetto dwellers as well. The subject at hand, however, was the NAACP, a black-centric civil rights organization. And believe me, I have plenty of problems with the state of mainstream black ghetto culture. Anti-intellectualism and materialism have ruined much of that culture just like they have ruined many others.

Zendetta
7th August 06, 07:03 PM
Ditto on the Ghetto Chic thing. Alas, it is insulated from criticism by false appeals to racism.

CannibalCrowley
7th August 06, 07:13 PM
The subject at hand, however, was the NAACP, a black-centric civil rights organization. And believe me, I have plenty of problems with the state of mainstream black ghetto culture. Anti-intellectualism and materialism have ruined much of that culture just like they have ruined many others.

Since you acknowledge there are problems within, shouldn't those be fixed first before blaming others?

Olorin
7th August 06, 09:08 PM
So typical. The Jew sees the least bit of opposition to his global tyranny and he instantly rages and demands that society be made to accomodate [Sic] only his views. Unlike this Jew, I have enough confidence in my beliefs that I need not cower at the thought of free expression.

Ya the Nazis were real proponents of free speech. For fucks sake do you even know anything about fascism or Nazism? Do you even know the difference? If so then try to explain. Most of these so-called Nazis have no idea about the ideas they espouse, and would not be classified as German by Nazi law. I have blue eyes, blond hair, and am Nordic so as you master I am ordering you to go fucking drown yourself.

Dark Helmet
7th August 06, 09:51 PM
Global tyranny??????Skinhead, please!

Does there exist evidence?And if so video evidence.Can you also elaborate on where you get so much confidence to believe in your close-minded views point.

Has a jew wronged you in some way in the past?Did you attend art school with a jew?

Phrost
7th August 06, 10:45 PM
You know, some Jews screwed us for $4000, fucked up our furniture, and delivered it 5 weeks late on an interstate move.

They got busted by the DoJ and deported back to Israel over it.

But Israeli military women are hot, so it's water under the bridge:

http://www.mahal2000.com/information/background/women.jpg

Diggler McFeely
8th August 06, 01:03 AM
But Israeli military women are hot, so it's water under the bridge:

Amen.

Has a jew wronged you in some way in the past?Did you attend art school with a jew?

First love dumped him ... She was Jewish ... He wanted to kill himself ... Now we see the final product.

Wherever you see some form of angst involved with a male, you can rest assured, a female has been involved somehow, somewhere. Not that it's the fault of the female, mind you. Just that, the hit to the male pride can be more severe in some, than it is in others.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 08:46 AM
One of the things we want to do here is bring people together to beat on each other (grammatically) in order to get to the heart of the issues behind everything.

Does this mean that people who commit atrocities against the English language will be crucified or otherwise ritualistically sacrificed to the moderators?

downinit
8th August 06, 11:34 AM
For the benefit of those replying without any idea of what this thread is about: I'M NOT ACTUALLY A NAZI. I'm in favour of nationalism, which--again, to the benefit of the ininformed--most Jews vehemently oppose. Take the topic starter, for example.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 11:41 AM
Yeah, cause' us Jews have had nothing but GREAT experiences with nationalism... since the whole Third Reich thing turned out so well...
Israel being the exception, but it's hardly happy-time fun land.

And as for Cannibal's questions about the NAACP / black culture... I just really don't see what I and non-black society can do to DIRECTLY change an impoverished and materialistic mainstream culture from the outside. We've had this discussion before, but my suggestion has always been to keep away from any kind of direct pressure on culture, and focus instead on pouring resources into infrastructure and schools in order to raise a new generation not of undereducated ghetto-dwellers, but who have been afforded all of the educational and most of the environmental opportunities that the rest of society has in order to rise above current conditions.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 11:45 AM
For the benefit of those replying without any idea of what this thread is about: I'M NOT ACTUALLY A NAZI. I'm in favour of nationalism, which--again, to the benefit of the ininformed--most Jews vehemently oppose. Take the topic starter, for example.

Actually you label yourself a "White" nationalist. Drop the prefix and you may lose some of the backlash.

Nationalism is still a stupid concept. Immigrants (of every race and creed) made this country what it is today (from german Jewish immigrant Einstein to Alexander Hamilton to Ceasar Chavez). Nationalism leads to isolationism leads to decay.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 11:49 AM
Actually you label yourself a "White" nationalist. Drop the prefix and you may lose some of the backlash.

Nationalism is still a stupid concept. Immigrants (of every race and creed) made this country what it is today (from german Jewish immigrant Einstein to Alexander Hamilton to Ceasar Chavez). Nationalism leads to isolationism leads to decay.

You've got it all wrong!

Strength through unity!
unity through faith!
England Prevails!

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/696/696867/v-for-vendetta-comic-vs-film-20060317045305808-000.jpg

downinit
8th August 06, 12:20 PM
Jesus Christ, I've so little time to post lately, but in the little 15 minute window that I do, I have to encounter an instant trail of puerile comebacks.

Being White myself, and recognizing that White people, above all, stand as the one people who are being increasingly deprived of self-determination across the globe, I feel that the preservation/restoration of White Nationalism is the most relevant nationalism at this time. But by all means, if you have some particular concern about the nationhood of some Africans or Arabs, I'll be sure to give it consideration.

CannibalCrowley
8th August 06, 12:21 PM
I just really don't see what I and non-black society can do to DIRECTLY change an impoverished and materialistic mainstream culture from the outside.

That's my point, black society needs fix itself before complaining about not getting enough help. Otherwise they're basically a fat guy blaming McDonalds for his obesity because he's too weak willed to not stuff Big Macs down his gullet on an hourly basis.

We've had this discussion before, but my suggestion has always been to keep away from any kind of direct pressure on culture, and focus instead on pouring resources into infrastructure and schools in order to raise a new generation not of undereducated ghetto-dwellers, but who have been afforded all of the educational and most of the environmental opportunities that the rest of society has in order to rise above current conditions.

Tossing money at the problem is no solution. The poor in this country already have more than they need. How many other countries have poor people who are fat and have cable tv? Seriously, poor people who are fat or have bling obviously have money to blow. Why give them more money and resources to waste like they're doing with what they have now?

kungfujew
8th August 06, 12:31 PM
They're poor and uneducated is what they are, and education is key. The least we can do (and really, compared to the shit we're doing over in Iraq it's quite cheap) is build some fucking decent schools with enough books and enough teachers. AFTER the ghettos have excellent schools that provide opportunities for the next generation to rise above, THEN I'll gladly join the "the poor just need to pull themselves up by their god-durned bootstraps!" bandwagon. But that hasn't happened yet. So I won't.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 12:31 PM
Tossing money at the problem is no solution. The poor in this country already have more than they need. How many other countries have poor people who are fat and have cable tv? Seriously, poor people who are fat or have bling obviously have money to blow. Why give them more money and resources to waste like they're doing with what they have now?

Studies have shown that one of the reasons there are so many poor children who are obese is that parents tend to use food as a reward to make up for their inability to spend more time with their kids.

Here is how it works: Mom and dad both need to work to support the family (sometimes they need to work more than one job, sometimes either mom or dad is not present). Mom and dad feel bad about not having more time to spend with their kids, so they take them to McDonald's as a treat (because eating at McDonald's is cheaper by far than eating healthy and neither mom nor dad have time to cook) as a result the kids get fat.

Also, we are the richest first world nation, but have the worst health care system (on avergae) of any first world nation. The economic disparity between rich and poor in this country is also outrageous. In england a CEO earns on average 25 times or more than the average employee at their company. In the U.S. the figure is something like 300 times.

Cable TV costs maybe $50/month. Adequate health care for a family can easily cost $500/month. One is affordable, the other is not.

The poor in this ocuntry do not have more than they need. They have much of what they don't need (cheap mass produced "luxuries", and not enough of what they do need, and they cannot afford what they do need (adequate healthcare, housing, education). One is cheap and plentiful, the other very hard to come by.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 12:32 PM
Also, I didn't mention the prison industrial complex. Anyone want to talk about the prison industrial complex?

kungfujew
8th August 06, 12:33 PM
But yeah, what Frumpleswift said.

CannibalCrowley
8th August 06, 01:19 PM
They're poor and uneducated is what they are, and education is key. The least we can do (and really, compared to the shit we're doing over in Iraq it's quite cheap) is build some fucking decent schools with enough books and enough teachers. AFTER the ghettos have excellent schools that provide opportunities for the next generation to rise above, THEN I'll gladly join the "the poor just need to pull themselves up by their god-durned bootstraps!" bandwagon. But that hasn't happened yet. So I won't.

There are already plenty of schools in the ghetto areas. Look at DC, they spend more per student than most schools yet their students are still subpar. Where is the problem one might ask, well it sure isn't in the school (unless we count the children themselves).

The main problem is the parents and this cycle will keep repeating itself until each person decides to change on their own. Will giving them more money get them to mae this change, certainly not. Will a change in their community make a difference, definitely.

Studies have shown that one of the reasons there are so many poor children who are obese is that parents tend to use food as a reward to make up for their inability to spend more time with their kids.

Link to study in question (or at least the month and name of the journal).

Even if true that still doesn't explain the obese teens and parents.

Here is how it works: Mom and dad both need to work to support the family (sometimes they need to work more than one job, sometimes either mom or dad is not present). Mom and dad feel bad about not having more time to spend with their kids, so they take them to McDonald's as a treat (because eating at McDonald's is cheaper by far than eating healthy and neither mom nor dad have time to cook) as a result the kids get fat.

That theory doesn't work when mom is a single mother who is home all day because her income consists of welfare, cash assistance, food stamps, and more "free money" from various levels of government.

Cable TV costs maybe $50/month. Adequate health care for a family can easily cost $500/month. One is affordable, the other is not.

Cable can easily cost over a hundred dollars per month while health insurance can be had for less. See the lowball on one side and pick high on the other can be done both ways.

Either way, cable is a luxury and you can't complain about not being able to pay for basics when you're already buying luxuries (especially ones like cable where one pays monthly with nothing to show for it in the end).

They have much of what they don't need (cheap mass produced "luxuries",

Big screen TVs, jewelry, pimped out cars, other bling; I'd hardly call those cheap.

and not enough of what they do need, and they cannot afford what they do need (adequate healthcare, housing, education).

The three you mentioned are more than available to the poor.

healthcare - Medicaid, laws that ERs cannot refuse patients
housing - section 8 payments, low rent areas, etc
education - the U.S. spend more per student than any other country in the world. DC is a prime example of money and facilities not being the most significant factor in education, they spend themost and still have some of the worst results. The problem there (as in most areas) are the parents.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 01:28 PM
I certainly agree with you, Cannibal, that the current "priorities", aside from day-to-day survival, of mainstream black culture are not geared to better the lot of the ghettos. That's their baby to deal with, so to speak. Maybe it's white guilt, I don't know, but I feel that if ANY sort of reparations are to be payed, they should not go directly to peoples' pockets, but into the communities and schools. That's the extent of society's burden.

Artful Dentures
8th August 06, 01:43 PM
While Sschwartznn and fyrstarter are idiots i don't think you can have a meaningfull forum like this with out allowing them to spew their stupidity. I for one am against all forms of censorship. Let the idjits speak.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 01:54 PM
While Sschwartznn and fyrstarter are idiots i don't think you can have a meaningfull forum like this with out allowing them to spew their stupidity. I for one am against all forms of censorship. Let the idjits speak.

True, but I wouldn't mind some kind of tag warning n00bs, so they didn't get the wrong idea about this site. Something akin to the villiage idiot tag.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 01:56 PM
Even if true that still doesn't explain the obese teens and parents.

Fat children grow up to be fat teens. Plus fast food is cheaper than just about anything else. I can get a full meal at taco hell for $3 (sans drink). If you donít have time to cook because you are working to full time jobs, what are else do you do?

Even when it comes to cooking at home, the fattier processed foods tend to be much cheaper than the alternatives. Soda is cheaper than juice or bottled water (and there are many places in this country where I wouldnít drink from the tap, especially with Bushís revised water regulations) Scrapple is cheaper than healthier cuts of meat.

That theory doesn't work when mom is a single mother who is home all day because her income consists of welfare, cash assistance, food stamps, and more "free money" from various levels of government.

I have never met one example of this oft cited mom-what-doesnít-work. Iíve met countless examples of a single parent working two full time jobs to support their family, or multiple generations living under one roof, all of whom work to support an impoverished family.

Iíve seen 5 and six year old kids digging through college trash (filled with condoms, spent needles, and the like) collecting cans for their recycle value, while their parents struggled to find jobs as day laborers.

healthcare - Medicaid, laws that ERs cannot refuse patients
housing - section 8 payments, low rent areas, etc
education - the U.S. spend more per student than any other country in the world. DC is a prime example of money and facilities not being the most significant factor in education, they spend themost and still have some of the worst results. The problem there (as in most areas) are the parents.

It is very difficult to be considered eligible for Medicaid. It hinges not just on your income, but also your age, and disability status.

The poverty line in this country for a family of 4 is $20,000 dollars a year. There are many places in this country where it is nigh impossible for one person to survive off of that amount. I knew people in Santa Barbara who did it by living off of Ramen or having umpteen people in a 2-room apartment.

Housing aide is available, but often inadequate, and the bush administration has made deep cuts into HUD.

Parents are a problem, I agree. But the nature of corporate America makes it difficult for poor parents (or even wealthy parents) to remain active in their childrenís lives. Even if the single-parent-family rate were not so high, both parents would still need to work to make ends meet.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 02:04 PM
True, but I wouldn't mind some kind of tag warning n00bs, so they didn't get the wrong idea about this site. Something akin to the villiage idiot tag.

Nazi dirtbags claiming "village idiot" tag = Jews wearing yellow stars in 5...4...3...2...

Artful Dentures
8th August 06, 02:12 PM

I think reading their posts makes it pretty clear.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 02:20 PM
I think reading their posts makes it pretty clear.

It is very clear what they are, but I would like the site to dissaociate itself from such views lest Sociocide be hijacked by nut-jobs.

Artful Dentures
8th August 06, 02:24 PM
As long as people respond and call them out on their idiocy I don't see the problem.

CannibalCrowley
8th August 06, 02:57 PM
Fat children grow up to be fat teens.

Nope. When you're a kid, your food intake and exercise levels are generally in the hands of the parents, in the teens both are the responsibility of the individual.

Plus fast food is cheaper than just about anything else. I can get a full meal at taco hell for $3 (sans drink).

I can buy a half pound of deli turkey, a loaf of bread and a packet of cheese for $4, that's a few meals right there. Fast food isn't cheaper.

If you donít have time to cook because you are working to full time jobs, what are else do you do?

If you have time to watch TV, drink beer, go out, play videogames, etc; you have time to cook.

Soda is cheaper than juice or bottled water (and there are many places in this country where I wouldnít drink from the tap, especially with Bushís revised water regulations)

There are plenty of water filters on the market. If one considers bottled water to be a must (which it's not) then buy it from the grocery store in gallon jugs or larger, it's often less than a dollar per gallon.

I have never met one example of this oft cited mom-what-doesnít-work. Iíve met countless examples of a single parent working two full time jobs to support their family, or multiple generations living under one roof, all of whom work to support an impoverished family.

I've seen multiple versions of the welfare mother. An ex of mine even trapped some poor soul into knocking her up and now she only works enough to pay her rent because she doesn't want to move and she lives in an area that isn't covered by Section 8.

Iíve seen 5 and six year old kids digging through college trash (filled with condoms, spent needles, and the like) collecting cans for their recycle value, while their parents struggled to find jobs as day laborers.

When I was a kid my mother would make us use food stamps to buy candy that was under quarter so that she could pocket the change for cigarette money.

It is very difficult to be considered eligible for Medicaid. It hinges not just on your income, but also your age, and disability status.

I know over a dozen people who are or have been on Medicaid, it isn't that difficult. Using your family of 4 example below, they could be eligible for Medicaid even if they made as much as $31,548 a year. That's not even counting the income that could be offset by the Medicaid spenddown loophole.

Of course we all should know the easiest way to get Medicaid covereage (at least for women), get pregnant.

The poverty line in this country for a family of 4 is $20,000 dollars a year. There are many places in this country where it is nigh impossible for one person to survive off of that amount. I knew people in Santa Barbara who did it by living off of Ramen or having umpteen people in a 2-room apartment.

That's the parents' fault. If you're barely making enough to survive it's irresponsible to have a child.

Housing aide is available, but often inadequate, and the bush administration has made deep cuts into HUD.

Please tell that to the noisy people who are in the apartment complex next door. I spoke with the manager and he can't evict them due to complaints because their rent is being paid with housing vouchers.

Even if the single-parent-family rate were not so high, both parents would still need to work to make ends meet.

BS, I know plenty of families where only one parent works. I also know mothers who don't have to work; but do it because they want to.

Gezere
8th August 06, 03:14 PM

Yep. Fucking sheep don't know whats good for them but think they want it all.

DAYoung
8th August 06, 03:34 PM

You are right to identify these dangers, though nationalism is not necessarily linked to these things - for some, it is a cultural phenomenon, not an instrument of state exclusion. It is possible to be a political internationalist and a cultural nationalist - in fact, many of the greatest writers, painters and poets were of this stripe.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 03:42 PM
You are right to identify these dangers, though nationalism is not necessarily linked to these things - for some, it is a cultural phenomenon, not an instrument of state exclusion. It is possible to be a political internationalist and a cultural nationalist - in fact, many of the greatest writers, painters and poets were of this stripe.

True. You can be a patriot without being a Patriot, and you can be a nationalist without being a Nationalist. When you start capitalizing words they turn scary and strange. Maybe that is why Germans are so fucked up :)

Seriously though, I fear the type of nationalism that leads to groups like PNAC.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 03:44 PM
I think it would be funny if there were a Project for a New Armenian Century... that would be amusing. And Armenian food is really good... mmmm... lamb...

DAYoung
8th August 06, 03:52 PM
True. You can be a patriot without being a Patriot, and you can be a nationalist without being a Nationalist. When you start capitalizing words they turn scary and strange. Maybe that is why Germans are so fucked up :)

Seriously though, I fear the type of nationalism that leads to groups like PNAC.

You speak the Truth.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 03:54 PM
You speak the Truth.

with TRUTHINESS!

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 03:55 PM
with TRUTHINESS!

Can I have a TRUSTIGIOUS tag?

kungfujew
8th August 06, 03:56 PM
Can I have a TRUSTIGIOUS tag?

No, but you could be Lincolnish.

DAYoung
8th August 06, 03:57 PM
with TRUTHINESS!

Are you talking to me? 'Cause you're lookin' at me? There's nobody else here...

http://www.filosofico.net/hegel.jpg

kungfujew
8th August 06, 04:03 PM
I should know who that pasty old fart is... cause' I'm edjumakated and all... help me DAYoung-Kanobe, you're my only hope.

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 04:07 PM
Are you talking to me? 'Cause you're lookin' at me? There's nobody else here...

http://www.filosofico.net/hegel.jpg

not Hegel...anyone but Hegel!

kungfujew
8th August 06, 04:09 PM
Dammit!

SchwrzSnn
8th August 06, 04:22 PM
Judging by the responses I've received over my support for ethno-cultural nationlism, you'd get the impression that it is indistinguishable from Nazism. How is it that you've managed to avoid similar condemnation for essentially the same thing?

kungfujew
8th August 06, 04:24 PM
California Uber Alles! Uber Alles Caaalii-hi-forniaaa!
(waa waa waa OOO! waa waa waa...)

DAYoung
8th August 06, 04:47 PM
Judging by the responses I've received over my support for ethno-cultural nationlism, you'd get the impression that it is indistinguishable from Nazism. How is it that you've managed to avoid similar condemnation for essentially the same thing?

You'd have to ask the other posters.

I'm assuming it's my good looks and charm.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 04:57 PM
Yeah, the same works for Nazi chicks. If they're hot, I'll totally tap that BEFORE reporting them to the ADL.

DAYoung
8th August 06, 05:10 PM
Yeah, the same works for Nazi chicks. If they're hot, I'll totally tap that BEFORE reporting them to the ADL.

I want evidence of these 'hot' Nazi chicks. I doubt their existence.

kungfujew
8th August 06, 05:19 PM
GIS for "hot nazi":
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/steamedprawnbuns/images/timecop2%202.jpg

http://www.bartcop.com/gannon-4-sale.jpg

Shawarma
8th August 06, 05:58 PM

You don't think your circumcision might tip them off that something might be, ya know, un-aryan about you?

kungfujew
8th August 06, 06:01 PM
You don't think your circumcision might tip them off that something might be, ya know, un-aryan about you?

Most of the US male population had the chop, I believe.

Shawarma
8th August 06, 06:15 PM
Woah, that blows my mind. Apparently, The US of A really *IS* a Jewish slave-state!

frumpleswift
8th August 06, 09:34 PM
Most of the US male population had the chop, I believe.

Sad but true. Fucking genital mutilation in my own country. The monsters. When do I get my reparations?

kungfujew
9th August 06, 11:24 AM
When you decide that having a johnson that looks like some sort of disgusting swollen maggot is a good thing, and demand reparations to pay for a foreskin graft.

frumpleswift
9th August 06, 12:56 PM
When you decide that having a johnson that looks like some sort of disgusting swollen maggot is a good thing, and demand reparations to pay for a foreskin graft.

like its all that attractive now, looking like a wrinkled mushroom. Let's face it, penises are not attractive. Vaginas aren't all that easy on the eyes either. The other senses are a different story, but they are definitely not good looking.

kungfujew
9th August 06, 12:57 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of the vagina. Aesthetically, etc. I just thought I'd put that out there.

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 12:57 PM
It's still better than taking a leak and see one of these.

http://www.saraleefoods.com/images/recipes_photos/HFpigsblanket.jpg

kungfujew
9th August 06, 01:06 PM
Eeeew! Icky!

frumpleswift
9th August 06, 01:13 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of the vagina. Aesthetically, etc. I just thought I'd put that out there.

I'm a huge fan too, I'm just more fond of exploring it with my other senses.

kungfujew
9th August 06, 01:14 PM
I'm a huge fan too, I'm just more fond of exploring it with my other senses.

Sometimes I think I'd make a great lesbian...

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 01:41 PM
Eeeew! Icky!

They're just pigs in a...............................oh sorry.

DAYoung
9th August 06, 01:44 PM

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/02/photos/orchid.jpg

kungfujew
9th August 06, 01:45 PM
They're just pigs in a...............................oh sorry.

It's okay, I dont' keep kosher. DO continue.

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 01:49 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/02/photos/orchid.jpg

Is that a O'Keefe referrence?

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 01:56 PM
It's just a pig in a blanket.

edit

Now with cheez whiz smegma (http://pork.allrecipes.com/az/PigsinBlnkt.asp)

DAYoung
9th August 06, 02:00 PM
Is that a O'Keefe referrence?

Not intentionally.

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 02:02 PM
Not intentionally.

She pretty much has intellectual properties on all flower/vagina innuendoes.

DAYoung
9th August 06, 02:21 PM
She pretty much has intellectual properties on all flower/vagina innuendoes.

Didn't Hindu literature get first dibs?

mrblackmagic
9th August 06, 02:30 PM
Um?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/RunAmokinPitts23/hypnotize.gif

Sleep!!!

DAYoung
9th August 06, 02:39 PM
Um?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/RunAmokinPitts23/hypnotize.gif

Sleep!!!

I'd love to be asleep, but my baby son is awake. I'll try to sleep later today.

Groan.

Artful Dentures
9th August 06, 02:49 PM

DAYoung has been in a Jacki Chan movie. When you're in a Jacki Chan movie you will have respect.

Teh El Macho
9th August 06, 05:16 PM
like its all that attractive now, looking like a wrinkled mushroom. Let's face it, penises are not attractive. Vaginas aren't all that easy on the eyes either. The other senses are a different story, but they are definitely not good looking.

I do not understand that statement.

*** EDIT ***

Actually I do. There are some some furry vaginas out there that look like fucking wookies!!! You need a fucking machete to find your way in. Sometimes they give me the impression they must host a Pleistocene megafauna there.

Mr. Jones
9th August 06, 11:55 PM
The people of Sociocide have surpassed bullshido in terms of thread derailment. We have started a conversation that started with telling the Nazis on Sociocide to piss off to penises and vaginas.

kungfujew
10th August 06, 11:25 AM
As the OP I approve this thread jack, and would like to interject this question:
just who DID kill the Christmas shoes?

Yiktin Voxbane
10th August 06, 11:57 AM
I Like pie !! (and Ponies)

and 6 foot tall Red-headed Oriental gals.

kungfujew
10th August 06, 12:01 PM
I Like pie !! (and Ponies)

and 6 foot tall Red-headed Oriental gals.

Those are my favorite, but ONLY 6 foot tall red-headed oriental gals from the greater Seatle area. All others are sub-par.

Shawarma
10th August 06, 04:37 PM
So, is there some place around Seattle that's just crawling with Dutch/Chinese/Irish crossbreeds?

kungfujew
10th August 06, 04:38 PM
So, is there some place around Seattle that's just crawling with Dutch/Chinese/Irish crossbreeds?

Back off, that's my Eurasian harem!

Shawarma
10th August 06, 04:46 PM
Oh, no fear. The mere thought of a cross between the Dutch language, the unappetizing smallness of the Chinese and the temper of the Irish is enough to put me off EVER going to Seattle now.

DAYoung
10th August 06, 04:57 PM
Oh, no fear. The mere thought of a cross between the Dutch language, the unappetizing smallness of the Chinese and the temper of the Irish is enough to put me off EVER going to Seattle now.

Angry lisping dwarves for the win.

Kiko
11th August 06, 08:47 AM
I bet we scared away the Nazi Punks by the power of sheer confusion!
http://www.monty-pythons.com/album/Episode_05/01-confuse-a-cat.jpg

kungfujew
11th August 06, 11:24 AM
For those who have not yet had an aneurysm:
http://flail.com/pictures/hitler.gif

Kiko
11th August 06, 11:25 AM
Bloody repeats!!

mrblackmagic
11th August 06, 11:33 AM
For those who have not yet had an aneurysm:
http://flail.com/pictures/hitler.gif

Why wasn't Godwin's law on the Coda Scott thread?

NoBowie
6th December 12, 06:34 PM
6 foot tall red-headed oriental gals from the greater Seattle area.

To whom does this refer?