PDA

View Full Version : The Oompa Loompa's should get their own movie!

Halfrican
19th November 05, 01:53 PM
Seriously, they are the only thing that makes the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory worth watching! Well them and the squirrels.

Kiome
19th November 05, 03:48 PM
<3 the squirrels

Energiser
19th November 05, 08:19 PM
the new oompa loompas sucked.

Halfrican
19th November 05, 11:29 PM
No way, all the new songs were hilarious. The old oompa loompa's were kind of creepy, these ones were just plain funny.

Ouden
2nd May 06, 11:23 PM
The new Oompa Loompas were stupid as hell, had to turn that crap off because it just sucked compared to the original.

If you weren't half black you'd know better.

Voompa
3rd May 06, 09:30 PM
I love the oompa loompa in both movies. :) I did like the squirrels the best though.

Xesor
4th May 06, 08:37 AM
The old oompa loompa's were kind of creepy

Which was like, the point :\

Truculent Sheep
10th August 06, 08:14 AM
The new film sucked like a black hole, mainly because Tim Burton is a twat bedazzled by his own visuals and so won't demean himself by giving us a decent script, and also because he can't help but throw in another cod-conservative 'family values' ending because he can't quite cope with reality.

You hear that scratching noise? It's Roald Dahl clawing his way out of his grave so he can rip Burton's art-pratt head off.

WarPhalange
10th August 06, 11:08 AM
Seriously, they are the only thing that makes the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory worth watching! Well them and the squirrels.

God Father 4 or Matrix 4?

kungfujew
10th August 06, 12:07 PM
Matrix 4. I care less about the respectability of that trilogy.

Bluto Blutarsky
17th August 06, 09:50 AM
they already have thier own movie, 8 heads in a duffel bag.

AAAhmed46
17th August 06, 09:37 PM
The new film sucked like a black hole, mainly because Tim Burton is a twat bedazzled by his own visuals and so won't demean himself by giving us a decent script, and also because he can't help but throw in another cod-conservative 'family values' ending because he can't quite cope with reality.

You hear that scratching noise? It's Roald Dahl clawing his way out of his grave so he can rip Burton's art-pratt head off.

Awsome, just awsome.

Steve
18th August 06, 01:01 AM
If they are going to remake a film they should do it like this:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/31298170_4c71ffff75_m.jpg