PDA

View Full Version : TV Show - Venture Brothers

Flare
10th January 05, 02:50 AM
I've been watching the Venture Brothers for the past few months. At first, when I saw the commercials, it looked like shit...

But it is probably one of the funniest shows I've seen in a decade. It's right up there with Aquateen and Sealab... in fact, I think I'd rate Venture Brothers over Aquateen and even over Sealab.

If you haven't seen any of these shows... make it a point to see them, especially Venture Brothers.

Ragout
10th January 05, 02:58 AM
I don't typically watch animated shows on television other than the occasional South Park. What channel airs it?

Cilumbik
10th January 05, 05:12 AM
I am like Ragout I hardly ever watch animated shows other than King of the Hill and Family Guy. But I've seen Venture Brothers and Patrick Warburton character is fucking hilarious!

Patrick Warburton Is the crippled cop from Family Guy. He has that great voice for animated shows. He's an under-rater actor but really makes the show funny.

Its a backwards Johnny Quest show where all the dads inventions don't work and his sons are big pussies but the body-guard is still kickass.