PDA

View Full Version : Bush orders a draft:

December
11th November 04, 12:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/xhurtmex/bushdraft.jpg

Luko
11th November 04, 01:14 PM
Got a coworker with two teenage son. She worried and uptight about a draft. She almost smacked me.

Traetick
11th November 04, 01:40 PM
hahaha

Kiko
11th November 04, 02:05 PM
ROFL.. Oh I MUST send that to someone...

Phleg
11th November 04, 08:01 PM
Got a coworker with two teenage son. She worried and uptight about a draft. She almost smacked me.

Tell the bitch to settle down. We're not going to have a draft.

Merauk
11th November 04, 08:41 PM
Once a drunk, always a drunk.

Kalric
12th November 04, 02:50 PM
That was a good one.

Kwill
12th November 04, 03:15 PM
The fact that people are taking it seriously just for a moment shows how little we trust the president not to do it!

Shalank
12th November 04, 05:19 PM
I'm not taking it seriously, just ignorant people who are fishing for a reason to dislike bush are getting their panties in a wad over it.

Kalric
12th November 04, 06:06 PM
Bush! Give me a nice Cold Coors Light!

Kiko
12th November 04, 06:10 PM
American mass market beer stinks! :soapbox: :mad:

Twyl
12th November 04, 07:04 PM
American mass market beer stinks! :soapbox: :mad:

Does anybody know why that is, anyway? Is this just a local thing? Or are there plenty of mass-market beers in foreign countries that never make it to the states b/c they suck?

--concerned

Kiko
12th November 04, 07:07 PM
Why would we pay import prices for similar stuff? Budweiser, Miller and all the rest have warped taste buds for generations. REAL beer don't taste like that!

Kalric
12th November 04, 08:50 PM
What!?

vilesoul
12th November 04, 08:58 PM
Does anybody know why that is, anyway? Is this just a local thing? Or are there plenty of mass-market beers in foreign countries that never make it to the states b/c they suck?

--concernedWe brew our beer to be cheap...try a budweiser...then try a warsteiner (german, but they are basically the laughing stock of german beer)...that warsteiner will taste far better, no chemical tastes, less malty and more hops flavor...generally better. Then try a Saporro (japanese), very drinkable, nice hops note, and excellent mouthfeel. Then just for kicks, see if you can find this beer made by Rogue brewery of Oregon....Soba...it's a beer made with Soba (Japanese Buckwheat)...freaking delicious...it's by far one of my favorites.

Others to try are Franziskaner, Spaten (try hte lager first), Singha is about on par with bud (singapore, its decent but its too much like bud), oranjeboom (dutch, better than heineken IMO), Tsingtao (chinese), Samuel Smith's (england), Young's (england), and Dansberg (I think India, but I could be wrong..its somewhere around there).

Once you get the tastes of many other beers, you will notice things about the american beers. Oddly I still like MGD....must be due to it being primarily corn-based instead of wheat (and I LOVE corn..).

edit: BTW not all american beers are bad....just the majority of the mass market ones are. Stone brewery, Rogue, Yeungling, and many others make some fine beers.

Luko
12th November 04, 08:59 PM
What!?
WTF you care she didn't blantantly says Coors. Which sucks.

/snicker

Kalric
12th November 04, 09:49 PM
I hate Coors Luko = (

I love Coors Light!

Halfrican
12th November 04, 09:51 PM
I hate beer, but I love Guinness

imported_Blazer
12th November 04, 09:54 PM
i've decided to go live with shortee in mexico to avoid the draft(if there is one). I will also steal his girlfriend.

Halfrican
12th November 04, 10:03 PM
We should just draft Mexicans, tell them they can be US citizens if they fight our war, but then send them on all kinds of missions that guarantee they won't return.

imported_Blazer
12th November 04, 10:06 PM
We should just draft Mexicans, tell them they can be US citizens if they fight our war, but then send them on all kinds of missions that guarantee they won't return.i think i love you, will shortee die too? we should also toss in the state of new mexico.

Halfrican
12th November 04, 10:11 PM
We should just let Mexico have Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. It would save us a bunch on medicare and welfare. Arizona is the trailer park capitol of the world.

imported_Blazer
12th November 04, 10:15 PM
We should just let Mexico have Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. It would save us a bunch on medicare and welfare. Arizona is the trailer park capitol of the world.
another great idea.

vilesoul
12th November 04, 10:31 PM
I hate beer, but I love Guinness

Guiness is a stout beer. Here are some more stouts to try out if you want:

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout (it may sound odd, but it's quite yummy)
Reaper Ale's Mortality Stout (chocolate dream right here)
Young's Double Chocolate Stout

If you feel like something stronger, then try Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout...be careful, its more than twice the alcohol content of budweiser.

BTW Guiness cans are not near as strong as everyone says....stouts actually are known for their low alcohol content, with exception of the imperial stouts, which get as high as 12.5%. The strongest Lagers get to about 13%, then barleywines (still technically beer, since it's made pretty much the same way) can go as high as 24%. Most stouts only go up to 7 or 8% tops. Budweiser in most states is just about 5%. BTW american mass-market beer is also low alcohol content compared to most of the world...bud being one of our strongest ones.

Kiko
12th November 04, 10:32 PM
What a team to handle all our political/social needs!

Kalric
12th November 04, 11:02 PM
Ive heard Samuel Jackson is pretty damn good. Hmmm Hmmm Bitch!

December
13th November 04, 12:21 AM
We should just draft Mexicans, tell them they can be US citizens if they fight our war, but then send them on all kinds of missions that guarantee they won't return.

There was a comedian on Tough Crowd that said something like this.

Basically he was saying we should let all the Mexicans come over, then build a wall along the border and then us jump ship to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with Iraq.

Kiko
13th November 04, 08:08 AM
Sometimes I think guys will drink anything labeled 'beer'
http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/love-beer.jpg :ROFL:

vilesoul
13th November 04, 03:34 PM
BTW ludicrous energey kola fucking pwns...tastes just like those gummy soda bottle candies.

Traetick
13th November 04, 06:19 PM
http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/love-beer.jpg :ROFL:

mmm sapporo...

Thespis
14th November 04, 02:49 PM
:ROFL:

Bah, LoL, not I. Like Plexor, I'm not a beer fan either, although Guiness and Woodchuck Cider are pretty good. I like some of the honey lagers too.