3rd November 04, 01:35 AM
You heard it first from me.

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/5747/Bushloseingit6041.jpg

SUCK IT!

Chantress
3rd November 04, 03:13 AM
Bush 286
Kerry 252

That my prediction on the final as soon as the sore loser finally concedes.

imported_Solaris Flare
3rd November 04, 03:25 AM
Would you give up even if you only got a small chance of winning? I wouldn't. Something tells me if it was the other way around you wouldn't be telling Bush to give up before all the votes were counted. There is somewhere between 100k to 250k votes to be counted in Ohio. Odds are Kerry wont win but to say he should give up while he still has a small chance is dumb.

Chantress
3rd November 04, 03:37 AM
There is a small chance I will develop the ability to be able to jump to the moon and survive. That does not however mean that I would advise myself to try it.

imported_Solaris Flare
3rd November 04, 04:14 AM
There is a small chance I will develop the ability to be able to jump to the moon and survive. That does not however mean that I would advise myself to try it.

You can say whatever you want. But if you were in Kerry's shoes I believe you would wait until you were 100% sure you were the loser.

Chantress
3rd November 04, 04:18 AM
He needs to make up 145,000 votes in Ohio alone to win, with 100% of the precincts reporting. His stance is not waiting it out to see, it is denial. He lost Ohio by a 3% margin. That is huge.

Now Iowa and New Mexico I will agree are too close to call, but are also not relevent since Ohio gives Bush 274 electoral votes which is all that he needs to win.

Scoreboard! Go home and cry now please.

Energiser
3rd November 04, 04:25 AM
I can't believe anyone is surprised.

Kiko
3rd November 04, 07:38 AM
I woke up at 5 AM and had to see what happened. Surprise? maybe.. Relief? definitely. I have this theory that all are free to criticise. I think Babe Ruth lifted his curse on Boston out of consolation. A worthy sacrifice in my opinion.

All those exit polls seem to have shot the youth for Kerry effort in the foot. Maybe we need to make the media STFU until the next morning? Then again if anyone's undecided that late in the game and they let something like polls or pundits affect their choice whether it's a vote or WHETHER to vote, they deserve it.. Do the rest of us? hmmm.

Everything MUST be counted before official declarations, or there'll be a repeat of Florida 2000, but it's a matter of math and facts. I did just hear that when one of the major networks declared Ohio had gone to Bush, Hillary leapt from her chair cheering.

Merauk
3rd November 04, 08:46 AM
He needs to make up 145,000 votes in Ohio alone to win.

There are over 175,000 provisional votes in Ohio to be counted still. I don't think Kerry will win the state, but it would be a sign of not being a fucking retard if both guys would sit in a corner and wait for the process to complete itself. Bush does nothing to bring the country together by declaring himself winner instead of waiting 1-2 more days to have an offical result at which time Kerry can concede.

Sendaar
3rd November 04, 08:50 AM
i believe i saw something this morning that said the same percentage of 18-22 year olds voted as in the 2000 election, so all that vote or die shit didn't work.

Merauk
3rd November 04, 08:54 AM
i believe i saw something this morning that said the same percentage of 18-22 year olds voted as in the 2000 election, so all that vote or die shit didn't work.

Because tanners sit and talk big shit on Internet message boards but when it comes to going out in the real world and achieving something they crumble. That is in fact why they are tanners.

Cybsled
3rd November 04, 08:59 AM
If Bush wins, I can -GUARANTEE- you will regret your fucking vote for him in 4 years when Iraq is Vietnam 2.0, he is forced to raise taxes to pay for the fucking mess (Eventually he will need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for this quagmire...any president would), and he continues to flush this country down the toilet.

Dur...but he dont dere flip flop and he are religious, dur!!!

Zeta
3rd November 04, 09:24 AM
Not only did the President win. Republicans picked up 2 more seats in the senate, increasing their lead. Including knocking off Daschle, the democratic partyt leader in the senate. First time a party leader has lost their re election run in 50 years.

Not to mention that Missouri isn't the only place that hates gays anymore. Every state that had an vote to define marriage as man+woman, won by large margin.

imported_Blazer
3rd November 04, 09:34 AM
i voted for bush, not like it matter california always goes democraP.

Cybsled
3rd November 04, 09:56 AM
But hey, least California has some balls and is trying to push Stem Cell research. Because you know, it would be nice to be ahead of every other developed country worldwide in this medical field. I'm sure Bush would change his tune if he was diagnosed with a disease that they hope this type of research can cure.

"It's bad! I will veto...er, whats that? I have what??? My fellow Americans, after much consideration, I have decided to rethink my previous position on this matter"

Shalank
3rd November 04, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know if the law allowing you have 4oz on you in alaska passed?

<EMBED src="http://home.planetinternet.be/~tonnypr/sp/laugh.wav" autostart=true loop=true volume=100 hidden=true>

<!--Code embeded all ninja-like by Phrack --!>

Cybsled
3rd November 04, 10:27 AM
I think the medical mary-jane bill passed in Montana...havent heard about Alaska though.

Luko
3rd November 04, 10:57 AM
Some scientist recently discovered they can get stem cell like cell from liposuction of fat from people. No reason to use stem cells from embryo. And it not like noone would not want to lose that spare tire around you waist.

Zeta
3rd November 04, 10:59 AM
Cyb, you do know that Bush is paying for Stem cell reseach right?

beck
3rd November 04, 11:01 AM
For some reason the saying "Be careful what you wish for" is playing itself over and over again in my mind.

Phrost
3rd November 04, 11:10 AM
We will see

<EMBED src="http://home.planetinternet.be/~tonnypr/sp/laugh.wav" autostart=true loop=true volume=100 hidden=true>

Shorrtee McHeals
3rd November 04, 11:26 AM
Thank you thank you thank you, and all you Kerry pussies can suck it.

Its on AP now, Kerry just called and conceded.... Thats all she wrote folks, 4 more years of Bush and the rest of the world can suck my fat American... sausage...

Phrost
3rd November 04, 11:29 AM
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/3874/CIAstory_wideweb__430x242.jpg

Team Freedom, back in business.

Zeta
3rd November 04, 11:33 AM
America. FUCK YA!

imported_Blazer
3rd November 04, 11:35 AM
kerry cosided hehehe meahahah

Merauk
3rd November 04, 12:25 PM
Not to mention that Missouri isn't the only place that hates gays anymore.

I respect you more and the people in your party when they actually say what these votes are about. When you dance behind the issues it just makes things confusing. At least we are all clear on the fact that you hate people who are homosexuals. If only Dick Cheny could admit the same, I would have a lot more respect for him as well.

Cybsled
3rd November 04, 12:26 PM
He's against Embyronic last I checked.

Boanerges
3rd November 04, 12:26 PM
Blazer = Marrise?

I think Blazer means conceded. So, that makes Kerry a retard now by Merauk's definition.

JustiNIC
3rd November 04, 04:35 PM
I was hoping when I clicked on page 2 the .wav loop would stop. I was wrong. :(

I voted for Kerry, only because all I've seen from Bush is bad things, and they only look to get worse in the next four years with him continuing his reign of "freedom."

Oh well, once I win the lottery I'm leaving the country.

Chantress
3rd November 04, 05:21 PM
I was hoping when I clicked on page 2 the .wav loop would stop. I was wrong. :(

I voted for Kerry, only because all I've seen from Bush is bad things, and they only look to get worse in the next four years with him continuing his reign of "freedom."

Oh well, once I win the lottery I'm leaving the country.

We could only be so lucky. Would you like me to buy you a ticket to help you along?

Thespis
3rd November 04, 07:13 PM
I respect you more and the people in your party when they actually say what these votes are about. When you dance behind the issues it just makes things confusing. At least we are all clear on the fact that you hate people who are homosexuals. If only Dick Cheny could admit the same, I would have a lot more respect for him as well.

I'll leave this a bit open ended so you have an easier time twisting what I say. I don't hate gays. I even have a few friends & relatives who are gay. I don't preach at them or comment on their lifestyle choice. If they were to ask what I thought, I would respond. They respect the fact that I respect them even if I don't "approve" of some of their choices. However, none of them seem to be especially happy in life. Perhaps there is a correlation, perhaps not. Maybe it's my skewed perspective. Either way, I hope they find the internal peace that they seek.

Phleg
3rd November 04, 07:17 PM
I don't hate gays. I even have...relatives who are gay.

The latter statement does not in any way imply the former.

Thespis
3rd November 04, 07:30 PM
The latter statement does not in any way imply the former.

Hehehe, good job of twisting. Glad ya caught on. However, the two statements ARE connected. You left out the friend word in your quote. I said I have friends AND relatives who are gay. I would not have gay friends if I hated gays.

Phleg
3rd November 04, 08:15 PM
Then you had no reason to include relatives in that statement, other than as a ruse to increase its plausibility.

Didn't you always hate those word problems in math that included irrelevant information?

Sabore Wallace
3rd November 04, 08:16 PM
*!-- message --*

*div*We will see*br /*

*br /*

*EMBED src="http://home.planetinternet.be/~tonnypr/sp/laugh.wav" autostart=true loop=true volume=100 hidden=true**/div*

*!-- / message --*

Phrack, even though I'm glad Bush won as well.... I could kill you for this .wav alone.

Thespis
3rd November 04, 08:27 PM
Then you had no reason to include relatives in that statement, other than as a ruse to increase its plausibility.

Didn't you always hate those word problems in math that included irrelevant information?
LoL, yes I did hate the irrelevent information in math problems. I included "relatives" in the statement because I have contact with "other" gays besides my friends who are gay. I don't hate my relatives for the choice they made either. The point is that my lack of hate for my friends is not founded on their other redeeming qualities. My lack of hate for the gay relatives is not founded on the fact that they're related.

For that matter, I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate Phrack, Merauk, Bin Laden, Hussein, or anyone else. Dislike for a variety of reasons is another matter completely. Arrogance nauseates me (and no I don't make myself sick). Despite the perceptions of some, I'm not at all arrogant. Once upon a time, I probably could not have said that. There's a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

imported_Solaris Flare
3rd November 04, 08:30 PM
Lets
try
to
get
a
new
page
for
this
thread
please
Thank
you

Zeta
4th November 04, 09:07 AM
Now if we can just get rid of the colorerds and Jews. Think Canada has any vacancies?