PDA

View Full Version : So After Bush Wins on Tuesday... who should run in 08 for the GOP?

Phrost
30th October 04, 06:08 PM
Poll Inc.

Kiko
30th October 04, 06:09 PM
Rudy... Rudy... RUDY! RUDY!!!

Oh, and delete some of those PMs or you don't get another one. Can't give you until I spread some around, dammit!

Phrost
30th October 04, 06:18 PM
Allowed multiple choices so you could tag your choice for VP too.

I'm going for a Giulianni/Rice ticket.

Phrost
30th October 04, 06:23 PM
BTW, I only added my name as an alternative to the traditional "K3l4's a whore" option.

Hence why I didn't vote for myself.

Xesor
30th October 04, 06:25 PM
Rice is a scary woman. I'd go for Rudy/Arnold, or Colin/Rudy.

Big Black Hole
30th October 04, 06:34 PM
I think Giuliani is an elitist bigot, but then again I tend to prefer democrats over republicans, so my opinion doesn't hold much weight. I voted for Arnold.

imported_Blazer
30th October 04, 06:44 PM
i dont know, heh i've never declaired a party, but not jeb bush.

Traetick
30th October 04, 07:17 PM
Jesse "The Body" Ventura. Since he isnt a god fearing pussy like republicans and democrats. And he can kick your leaders ass.

imported_Solaris Flare
30th October 04, 07:40 PM
I love how everyone is claiming their side is going to win on tuesday. When they give reasons it's even more laughable.

I dont think Giuliani would do well in federal politics even if the media only throws him soft balls. He already pissed a lot of people off in this election when he blamed the troops for the problems in Iraq and the fact his name really should be JEWliani.

Xesor
30th October 04, 10:53 PM
That is anti-semitic and will not be tolerated by Kwill.

imported_Solaris Flare
31st October 04, 12:41 AM
That is anti-semitic and will not be tolerated by Kwill.

It's not my fault people wont vote for jews.

Halfrican
31st October 04, 01:09 AM
Rudy would win by a blowout if he ran, the democrats would get Marinowned

Ragout
31st October 04, 02:12 AM
John McCain is going to be the likely candidate for President. Not sure who would make a good running mate with him on that list tho.

imported_Solaris Flare
31st October 04, 02:13 AM
Rudy would win by a blowout if he ran, the democrats would get Marinowned

It's funny how people forgot how Rudy was down and out before 9/11. I just don't get why a lot of people think he is now god just because he was mayor of New York during the attacks - big fucking whoop. Hillary was a New York senator at this time. We can have an I was in office while 9/11 election. Then they can use 9/11 like Vietnam was used in this election. Won't it be great! Screw the issues.

I like Arnold and McCain (why did you leave him out?) but that's because they are socially liberal.

Cybsled
31st October 04, 08:04 AM
An Arnold/McCain ticket would be unstoppable IMO. They would appeal to both parties.

Merauk
31st October 04, 09:11 AM
No McCain option?

Chantress
31st October 04, 09:17 AM
McCain who would limit free speach. No thank you. Would definitely voter Libertarian on that ticket.

Phrost
31st October 04, 11:50 AM
Fuck McCain.

He lobbied to get MMA outlawed, partly because he's got ties to Boxing.

orcmauler
31st October 04, 06:48 PM
So, with all this arnold hype where is the amendment to the constitution allowing foreign born citizens eligibility for the office?

Anyway McCain has been prepped to run, I expect him in '08 no matter who wins tuesday.

Varner
1st November 04, 09:06 AM
I think Rudy should run and peg Olympia Snowe for his VP running mate.

imported_Blazer
1st November 04, 10:28 AM
allowing foreign born citizens eligibility for the office?

we are the bestest smartest country evah!!

Merauk
1st November 04, 11:36 AM
McCain who would limit free speach. No thank you. Would definitely voter Libertarian on that ticket.

Yes because John Ashcroft is a staunch supporter of civil freedoms.

imported_Solaris Flare
1st November 04, 02:07 PM
Yes because John Ashcroft is a staunch supporter of civil freedoms.

He loves freedom so much he likes to keep it all to himself!

Phrost
1st November 04, 02:12 PM
Ashcroft was the comedy option, as was Karl Rove.

In other news, I managed to catch "That's My Bush" late last night on Comedy Central.

Pure fucking genius.

joen00b
1st November 04, 02:15 PM
Didn't Ashcroft get beat by a dead guy in his race 4 years ago? That speaks volumes to me.

Tetsou
1st November 04, 02:19 PM
I defintiely do not want to see Arnold run, or gain the ability to run for president. He's not a bad guy, but why should we allow foreigners into the highest public office in the nation? No reason to, that's why.

Fuck Ms. Rice too.

Merauk
1st November 04, 02:21 PM
Fuck Ms. Rice too.

I would in a second and I am gay. Shit I would eat grits out of her ass.

Cybsled
1st November 04, 06:04 PM
He's not a bad guy, but why should we allow foreigners into the highest public office in the nation?

I dunno...because it follows our general idealogical mindset?

Besides, if a person lives here long enough, I dont see why not. They're citizens.

And hey...he's become an American symbol anyways! When you think of America, you think of ripped dudes blowing shitup while being cool. Thats our cultural legacy via film!

Phrost
1st November 04, 06:05 PM
Cybsled has the correct.

orcmauler
1st November 04, 06:15 PM
Ignoring the whole need to amend the constitution, but realize also Arnold's father was a member of the Nazi party, specifically the SA during world war two. Now while Arnold himself may be the sole contributor to the JDL, the simple fact is if he runs he will be exposing himself to so much personal grief due to this that it just won't be worth it.

Thespis
1st November 04, 06:35 PM
In an interview with Mike Wallace on 60 Minutes this past weekend, Arnold said that he would very much like to run for the Presidency, if the constitution is changed. However, right after that he also said it isn't an idea that consumes him, and that he's not worried about it. He said that his responsibility is to the residents of California, and he wants to fulfill his commitment to them and live up to the promises he made.

Saoshen Sih`ja`Tgzu
1st November 04, 06:37 PM
I woulda voted for phrack/kela, just imagine the political drama with phrack beating kela and kela sucking phrack!

Merauk
1st November 04, 07:20 PM
I woulda voted for phrack/kela, just imagine the political drama with phrack beating kela and kela sucking phrack!

Phrack is almost up to Brittany size which is how she likes them.

Shorrtee McHeals
2nd November 04, 04:32 PM
It will be none of these. Its always impossible to tell who the nominee will be in 4 yrs time. If you would have made this poll in 1996 I guarentee you GWB wouldnt have even been on it...

Phleg
2nd November 04, 10:57 PM
I think Giuliani is an elitist bigot, but then again I tend to prefer democrats over republicans.

I always thought that Democrats were the elitist bigots, personally. If you look, those who built and run their own businesses tend to be Republican, while both the poor and the insanely rich who never worked a day in their life tend to be Democrat. Obviously there are exceptions, and many of them, but that's how I've always perceived the two parties.

Kela
3rd November 04, 12:32 AM
Phrack is almost up to Brittany size which is how she likes them.
true. give me a short fat man any day. mmmmm

Phrost
3rd November 04, 12:34 AM
Yeah, you're into that kind of thing apparently.

http://www.bullshido.com/images/kelafatass.jpg

vilesoul
3rd November 04, 01:03 AM
Just because I have nothing to add to this thread, I shall make a write-in vote:

Rush Limbaugh.