PDA

View Full Version : Bush lies about Iraq...nothing we didn't know already.

Sithray
16th September 04, 12:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/16/us.iraq.ap/index.html

In case you miss speaches by the President and Vice President, they both claim that Iraq progress is good. However the intelligence commitee disagrees.

Luko
16th September 04, 12:18 PM
The report you are discribing is same group/reporting folks that said Iraq had WMD before the war. =/

Bummey
16th September 04, 12:56 PM
<3

Sithray
16th September 04, 01:14 PM
The report you are discribing is same group/reporting folks that said Iraq had WMD before the war. =/

Show me that report buddy...

Thespis
16th September 04, 01:26 PM
I think regardless of which side you're on politically, a lot of people have lost faith in the "intelligence" community if they had any prior to begin with. I was skeptical of the whole WMD from the beginning. I was just glad that they were also going after Saddam regardless of the real reasons. Just because I may vote for one politician over the other by way of the "lesser of two evils" doesn't mean I have faith in politicians or that I swallow every line of crap they sling our way. Plain and simple, they lie. Without concrete undisputed proof, take their claims with a grain of salt.

Shriker
16th September 04, 02:11 PM
Man hasn't good ol' GW been great in office and lets not forget that fat shit Cheney :headwall:

beck
17th September 04, 11:38 AM
http://www.truthuncovered.com/

Chantress
17th September 04, 12:19 PM
What a shocker, that film only showing in the most liberal parts of the country.

Luko
17th September 04, 12:26 PM
DVD release Oct 19th!

Buzman
17th September 04, 12:27 PM
What a shocker, that film only showing in the most liberal parts of the country.

What a shocker that you are a complete tool as usual. San Diego is a heavy republican area, Arizona went to GWB in 2000, as did Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio.

Chantress
17th September 04, 12:39 PM
What a shocker that you are a complete tool as usual. San Diego is a heavy republican area, Arizona went to GWB in 2000, as did Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio.

-SanDiego=Left Coast, heavy imigrant population

-Only released in prominently liberal areas of Colorado such as Denver, which is a VERY liberal city. Not released in Colorado Springs which is the opposite.

-Florida-Are you seriosly debating that this is a liberal state? Give me a break. It has been like the libal battle cry that Bush was selected not elected based upon Florida.

It is the same in the other areas. Just because the state is conservative as a whole does not mean the areas the film is released in is.

Big Black Hole
17th September 04, 12:51 PM
It has been like the libal battle cry that Bush was selected not elected based upon Florida.

So you're admitting that he wasn't elected?

Sithray
17th September 04, 01:19 PM

The area of Newport I live in is highly republican (rich people) and it is all over the papers here. Also playing in a local college theater.