PDA

View Full Version : MTV VMA's

Traetick
30th August 04, 08:04 AM
I know MTV programming is pretty crappy but i decided to watch a tad of the awards last night anyways just incase the chance a decent band performed. Did anyone else catch this? The entire show was dedicated to get people to vote. There was nothing subliminal about their delivery either, rather a whoring of it. They even had the daughters of kerry and bush make a stupid speech to which they got booed of stage lol.

imported_Blazer
30th August 04, 09:06 AM
usher is so fucking hot :hitit:

Phrost
30th August 04, 10:09 AM
Which proves exactly the kind of people you're dealing with on the Left.

Republicans: Become one today, or work for one tomorrow.

Chantress
30th August 04, 11:53 AM
You know, as long as Phrack and I arent talking religion...I think he is a pretty reasonable guy.

The part I like the most of the awards was the part where the Kerry daughters were received with resounding booooos.

Shriker
30th August 04, 02:47 PM
Was terrible show, they really needed a host for it

Mesmer
30th August 04, 03:51 PM
You know, as long as Phrack and I arent talking religion...I think he is a pretty reasonable guy.

The part I like the most of the awards was the part where the Kerry daughters were received with resounding booooos.

So were the Bush daughters.

Chantress
30th August 04, 03:54 PM
So were the Bush daughters.

Your point?

Mesmer
30th August 04, 03:56 PM
Your point?

Yours? By the way, that was very Christian of you to revel in the Kerry daughters potential humiliation.

Hurricane Aegien
30th August 04, 04:04 PM
It's beyond me why anyone older than 16 would still pay attention to these.

Aaranar
30th August 04, 04:07 PM
It's all about the nipple slips, or at least is was until the video delay.

Chantress
30th August 04, 05:04 PM
Yours? By the way, that was very Christian of you to revel in the Kerry daughters potential humiliation.

Actually, it was. Christ constantly humiliated his agitators, the pharisees. You should try actually studying the Bible before you try to be some sort of commentary about what is and isnt "Christian".

On another note, I wouldnt say I reveled. That would imply that i cared about MTV and their music awards WAY too much. I didnt even watch them. Just read about them in the news, and found that tidbit of information humorous.

Jimatra
30th August 04, 05:05 PM
I like it when girls make out!

Sithray
30th August 04, 07:22 PM

Actually if you rewatch you will realize they mis announced which sisters were which, so people thought they were booing the bush twins when they were really booing the kerry girls.

JustiNIC
30th August 04, 07:39 PM
Actually, it was. Christ constantly humiliated his agitators, the pharisees. You should try actually studying the Bible before you try to be some sort of commentary about what is and isnt "Christian".

On another note, I wouldnt say I reveled. That would imply that i cared about MTV and their music awards WAY too much. I didnt even watch them. Just read about them in the news, and found that tidbit of information humorous.
Why are you taking anything said in this forum seriously? You watched the VMA's and you got flamed for it. I say you deserved it too. =P

Chantress
30th August 04, 07:47 PM
Why are you taking anything said in this forum seriously? You watched the VMA's and you got flamed for it. I say you deserved it too. =P

Did you even read the post you quoted. I didnt watch them. I read about them in the news. I dont even have cable at my house because i find it so worthless. 43532452 channels and not a single thing to watch. Go learn to read before you hit the reply button.

JustiNIC
30th August 04, 07:51 PM
You think I read this whole thread? I was making assumptions based on the skimming of the thread I had done. Again, here's you taking CTC seriously. I apologize for my mistake and retract the statement that you watched the VMA's, but I still stand by the statement I made about you taking this forum seriously. Go learn how to post in a forum before doing it here.

Antec
30th August 04, 07:51 PM
Did Britney Spears win anything? God i hope not, its getting closer to the end for her, hahahahahah

Fureya
30th August 04, 07:53 PM
I thought the Kerry daughter was making something of herself? At least had a respectable job. Fashion slip up is one thing....out drunk every weekend at frat houses and bars is pretty despicable. I hate Bush but that has nothing to do with the fact that his daughers are pathetic.

Edit I was rather shocked to see Alicia Keys..perform with Stevie Wonder.....and Lenny Kravitz with a bird on his...back....and then them doing a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Was pretty interesting. Cept for the bird thing. Thats just creepy.

Chantress
30th August 04, 08:01 PM
You think I read this whole thread? I was making assumptions based on the skimming of the thread I had done. Again, here's you taking CTC seriously. I apologize for my mistake and retract the statement that you watched the VMA's, but I still stand by the statement I made about you taking this forum seriously. Go learn how to post in a forum before doing it here.

So incredibly stupid im not even justifying it with a thought out reply.

Fureya
30th August 04, 08:03 PM
Now behave or I'll call both your mothers.

JustiNIC
30th August 04, 08:26 PM
So incredibly stupid im not even justifying it with a thought out reply.
Don't strain yourself.

Kalric
31st August 04, 12:08 PM
Actually if you rewatch you will realize they mis announced which sisters were which, so people thought they were booing the bush twins when they were really booing the kerry girls.

But how can every confuse the Kerry girls with the Bush twins???

Im sure they knew who they were Booing, and if it was a error on the annoucement, they would have stopped booing.