PDA

View Full Version : Politics Shmolitics

Xioxou
1st July 04, 01:01 PM
I don't usually meddle in politics outside of presidential elections, senate elections and the occasional local elections when I have a vested interest in the outcome.

Well, today is no different. Unfortunately, the election I wish to influence is not one I can vote in. Its a special runoff to elect a new senator to the Minnesota senate. The seat was vacated and one of the people now running to fill the seat is the mayor of the city I used to live in.

www.winwithmary.com

This pile of toothy refuse has aspirations of moving up the political ladder to a position where her wild ideas might actually make some difference to the residents of Minnesota. Before, at least, all she could do was fuck up the local police budget and have them go on a ticketing rampage. Or help pass stupid local ordinances like "You may not leave your trash dumpsters with the lid ajar at the street" (I know this because I was sited for breaking this local law! I couldn't fit a broken book shelf in with the lid completely shut.)

So, how would you go about sabotaging her chances?

Ouden
1st July 04, 02:13 PM
a well placed banana peel.

Flare
1st July 04, 02:28 PM
Stage a muslim suicide bombing to support Toothy Refuse Apartheid?

Xioxou
1st July 04, 03:02 PM
Meh, obviously I wouldn't do that. One bomber and one target? Pfffff. We reserve them for night clubs, crouded busses and check points.

Flare
1st July 04, 03:29 PM
I stand corrected...

Perhaps strap a gross of firecrackers to your body and run into the room while they go off...

Phrost
1st July 04, 03:32 PM
Get all of your relatives to dress in burkas and hold up pro-candidate signs at her next rally.