PDA

View Full Version : I hit the trash TV Lottery.

Hurricane Aegien
7th April 04, 01:53 AM
A few months ago this idiot hit my car, after swearing it was my fault (despite the police officer witness who told her flat out she was wrong) it turns out she was uninsured.

So seeing as I have a 1000 dollar deductible (I assumed that I would be in an accident with my new car as I hadn't been in one for 6+ years) and the damage after the estimate was only 980 bucks, I figured I'd take this girl to small claims court to recoup my losses.

I went down to the court house last week and filed my papers for small claims court, and this morning while grabbing my mail I run across a FedEx package addressed to me - to my surprise this is what I found inside -

http://racinepdx.com/judge-h.jpg

Pretty fuckin' entertaining.

imported_Blazer
7th April 04, 01:56 AM
=( wtf doesnt her show do like mostly family problems and shit?

Nikalos_2
7th April 04, 02:56 AM
What the date?

Nylite Skytear
7th April 04, 04:18 AM
you should go wearing a Racine t-shirt

Eloco
7th April 04, 04:49 AM
Very cool, I hope you do it and let us know. 15 mins of fame is 15 mins of fame :)

Kiko
7th April 04, 06:23 AM
COOL! Lemme know when you'll be in NY!

Zeta
7th April 04, 07:59 AM
That is actually very good for you and her. The reason they guarentee the money being paid is because the show pays it. The chick gets off for free basically. I have a friend here who was recently on Judge Brown and she won her case and had the money coming home.

Kwill
7th April 04, 09:55 AM
I definitely want to see Aegien on TV arguing with this girl. How about you call on some CTC people to be "witnesses"? We love drama!

Buzman
7th April 04, 09:58 AM
Wow, that's so cool. I'd jump on that.

joen00b
7th April 04, 10:04 AM
Dude, how many times in your life are you going to be offered an opportunity such as this? Free round trip to New York, swanky hotel, guaranteed moneys...

DO IT!

Buzman
7th April 04, 10:07 AM
You have to give some kind of sign to CTC when you are on camera, like scratching your nuts.

Boanerges
7th April 04, 10:20 AM
Aeg... man, think about it. There's no downside to this at all. You get your money guaranteed (even if you won against the chick in normal court she could file bankruptcy and you'd be screwed), you get an all expense paid trip to NY, you get to be on TV...

TAKE IT MAN! And, of course, you need to post when the episode will air ;)

Morley
7th April 04, 10:43 AM
Just remember you can't say "You dumb fucking cunt, you ran into me!". They frown on shit like that.

joen00b
7th April 04, 10:46 AM
Just remember you can't say "You dumb fucking cunt, you ran into me!". They frown on shit like that.

Actually, they do like that, they can just bleep it out. Stuff like that = Ratings...

Jimatra
7th April 04, 10:50 AM
OMGRZ. This is the best news ever.

Morley
7th April 04, 10:58 AM
Actually, they do like that, they can just bleep it out. Stuff like that = Ratings...
Naa, Springer likes that shit. The court TV shows don't go for it.

Nommis
7th April 04, 11:14 AM
Judge Judy is cooler, but work with what you got. That is awesome news.

Andorion
7th April 04, 11:16 AM
keep us updated =)

Sithray
7th April 04, 11:30 AM
Make sure your hair isn't died when you go on, no piercings and wear a suit. Then tell the judge she looks sooooo pretty, she likes that.

December
7th April 04, 12:02 PM
Wear a shirt that says "Judge THIS!" with an arrow strategically pointing to your crotch.

Phrost
7th April 04, 12:21 PM
Downside:

The bitch doesn't have to pay for what she did.

Ferkl
7th April 04, 12:36 PM
That's very cool Aeg. Keep us informed!

Shorrtee McHeals
7th April 04, 12:52 PM
Looks like a win/win situation for you.

You arent really thinking of turning this down are you?

Zeta
7th April 04, 01:39 PM
You have to give some kind of sign to CTC when you are on camera, like scratching your nuts.
How about throwing the shocker? I'd bet he could get away with that! 2 in the bush, 1 in the tush!!!

Flare
7th April 04, 02:15 PM
Hell yeah, you should do it.

You need to put the CTC logo or URL somewhere strategic though, just so you can max out your cool points.

Kwill
7th April 04, 02:17 PM
Flare's right, get a CTC we love drama tshirt and wear it.

vilesoul
7th April 04, 02:22 PM
Yes...we need to start a CTC shirt fad.....have all teh clueless poseurs wearing one or more CTC items...so we can make fun of them for never even seeing CTC and walking around paying us, teh makers of teh shirt for their advertising of us!

JustiNIC
7th April 04, 02:27 PM
2 in the bush, 1 in the tush!!!Two in the pink, one in the stink!

DO IT aeg... make it so you have a fat booger hanging out your nose the whole time, and look straight at the judge and the defendant keeping a straight face the whole time.

Zeta
7th April 04, 02:33 PM
Two in the pink, one in the stink!

2 in the goo, 1 in the poo!

Boanerges
7th April 04, 04:07 PM
Downside:

The bitch doesn't have to pay for what she did.

She probably wouldn't have to pay even if he won in normal small claims court. Most judgements go unfulfilled (is legally binding but there's not much in terms of enforcement). This way she gets ruled against on nationally syndicated TV and Aeg gets his money. It's a win-win if you ask me.

Hurricane Aegien
7th April 04, 07:18 PM
I called them today and spoke with them about it. Basically, provided that the girl that I'm suing agrees, it's on! I really hope this works out more because I'd like to know that I'm going to get the cash instead of hoping that it works out heh, I could care less about being on TV.

I was talking to one of my friends last night and she said I should go and be all indignant and be like -

"Excuse me your excelency! I objectify!"

That cracked me up.

vilesoul
8th April 04, 09:42 AM
objectification over-ruled!

.....had to say it :p

Voompa
10th April 04, 11:39 AM
This is the funniest thread I have read in a while. Go do it! Even if she doesn't have to pay, as long as you get some money for it, it's good.