PDA

View Full Version : New Music

Zeta
21st February 04, 12:13 AM
If your a fan of metal, then check out Damageplan. The guitarest and drummer from Pantera decided they were not done after they folded and formed this band. It is some good metal.

Kalric
21st February 04, 12:35 AM
I like that new Usher song - Yeah

Gets the clubs bouncing.

Riddeck
21st February 04, 12:42 AM
If your a fan of metal, then check out Damageplan. The guitarest and drummer from Pantera decided they were not done after they folded and formed this band. It is some good metal.

It it not so bad, but it is really nothing to write home about. Vinnie Paul can do better than that.

Kela
21st February 04, 12:52 AM
I hate people that go to clubs.

*edit* Wow thats a fucking awful song. I DLed it solely cause thats the second time I've heard it mentioned...and man I sure wasn't missing anything. The hey yeah song was the only semi decent song to come from that genre of music in like 10 years. No wonder nobody but spics like Kalric listens to rap after the age of 18.

Irbanoz
21st February 04, 10:37 AM
Eh, as much as I like Pantera, I'm waiting for the new In Flames album (hopefully it's not as bad as Reroute to Remain). Dark Tranquillity needs to put out some new stuff, too.

Riddeck
21st February 04, 10:44 PM
Check out...

www.relikmusic.com

I am the good looking one. In a couple weeks, will have better downloads availible, as we are updating the site.

Listen, enjoy, hate, whatever. 8)