PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch MXC on SpikeTV?

Donnely McLeod
3rd December 03, 05:50 PM
If you don't know what MXC (Most Extreme Challenge Elimination) is:

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/meec/

What it is is this show from Japan with 100 contestants all getting eliminated until one remains doing all this crazy shit. Spike TV got it and 'dubbed' it for American audiences; dubbed it as in 'they aren't really saying that in Japanese.' Its side splitting hilarious and I've been recording it for a month.

Zaxum
3rd December 03, 06:06 PM
I've seen it but don't watch it. It is funny though.

Kela
3rd December 03, 06:13 PM
I only get 18 channels =(

Daisuke
3rd December 03, 06:58 PM
hahah is that where they launch these big balls at people while they cross a bridge? I was high when I saw it once.... I laughed for like 3 hours .... I find asian people hilarious, especially when blunt objects are being thrown at their faces.

Irbanoz
3rd December 03, 07:05 PM
I wish they were playing the original version of Takeshi's Castle with subtitles instead of the SpikeTV dubs. Takeshi Kitano (aka Beat Takeshi) is fucking hilarious.

Phrost
3rd December 03, 07:08 PM
TV at its best.

Sithray
3rd December 03, 07:29 PM
Jessica think's it is stupid, but I laugh histerically when it is on.

imported_Solaris Flare
3rd December 03, 08:03 PM
TV at its best.

Agree!

Radiation
3rd December 03, 10:05 PM
Best MXC line ever:

"And Johnny here donated his vas deferens to science."
"That takes balls, Dick."

Donnely McLeod
3rd December 03, 10:27 PM
Best MXC line:

Kenny: What does F-beeeeep-n' A mean?
Vic: Oh, that's New Jersyan for 'Indeed.'
Kenny: F-beeeep-n' A?
Vic: Indeed!

Nommis
3rd December 03, 11:14 PM
I love that show, one of the only things on TV I can get a laugh from. The hosts are really creepy around the female contestants though, they're always groping all over them....that's kind of amusing too ;)

Irbanoz
3rd December 03, 11:28 PM
Which hosts are creepy? Certainly not Kitano!

Buzman
4th December 03, 12:09 AM
Love that show.

Donnely McLeod
4th December 03, 06:37 AM
I love that show, one of the only things on TV I can get a laugh from. The hosts are really creepy around the female contestants though, they're always groping all over them....that's kind of amusing too ;)

Captain Taneal and Guy LaDouche.

I love those 2.

Riddeck
4th December 03, 08:42 AM
I like the contestants dubbings, when they say shit like "I'm the best!" and what not.

SOme clever shit.

I also REALLY dig the Door Gauntlet thing..where they all run and jump through doors, some are paper..some are solid...

That shit cracks me up.

Nommis
4th December 03, 10:49 AM
Speaking of cool asian shows, is the Iron Chef still on? I got really into that, but I can't seem to find it around anymore. The drama was great :D

Shorrtee McHeals
4th December 03, 02:59 PM
I've watched it once or twice. It was ok I guess, but not really my cup of tea. I'm more of a Mythbusters watcher myself.

I dont really watch TV to laugh much.... except for like Jay Leno and Conan, and the Daily Show.

With all you guys saying MXC is funny tho, maybe I'll season pass it on my TiVo and check it out again.

Sabore Wallace
4th December 03, 10:53 PM
Damn Phrack, in your newest avatar you look fucking amish man. Just need the hat.

Menarion
4th December 03, 10:58 PM
Just watched this this evening Donnely. It is definitely friggin hilarious.

Tribul
5th December 03, 06:47 AM
Japanese Television at its finest.

Donnely McLeod
5th December 03, 07:19 AM
Monsters vs. Mascots is the best episode so far.

Nommis
5th December 03, 08:42 AM
Monsters vs. Mascots is the best episode so far.
Lol, saw this episode yesterday during their marathon. When it came to the event with the floating and sinking rocks, I'm suprised nobody died...They were in huge costumes drowning with no help from anyone. A guy in a shark suit was the funniest I think...because he can hardly breathe! Maybe I'm too entertained by someone drowning? :(

Donnely McLeod
5th December 03, 03:34 PM
The guy in the totem pole who started flapping his wings as he falls was my fav on that one.

Tribul
8th December 03, 01:07 AM
speaking of those whacky Japanese, came across this link today. It's a japanese chick on a webcam wearing an anime mask. Scariest thing I've ever seen, that image will haunt my dreams forever.

May or may not be NSFW, not sure if she gets nekkid or whatnot, haven't looked it long: http://sabrina.jp/sabrinow2.htm

Kela
8th December 03, 10:32 AM
She doesnt get naked.....she basically bobs her head and stares at you for a long time. I think she waves too. I saw this a few weeks ago. Found it too dumb to post here.

Kwill
8th December 03, 01:47 PM
That was creepy, even the 10 seconds that I watched it.

Irbanoz
8th December 03, 02:18 PM
It's actually a person in a suit. When they bend their arm the whole arm starts to wrinkle. It's probably some old black guy.