PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer_Shot_Repeatedly_as_He_Hides_Behind_Tree w/movie

Zaxum
31st October 03, 05:02 PM
.. the guy didn't get shot in the head.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?4621&RootStory&Lawyer%20Shot%20in%20L.A.&wvx-300

Link may or may not work.. if not go to www.foxnews.com and check out the Lawyer Shot in LA vid.

Hurricane Aegien
31st October 03, 05:08 PM
http://courttv.com/trials/blake/103103_ap.html

Heh, I was just reading about this.

Zaxum
31st October 03, 05:13 PM
You know that fucker prolly jacked every cent of that guy's savings. I hate lawyers. Most of them should be shot repeatedly. Too bad he was using a .22 (most likely).

Luko
31st October 03, 07:49 PM
Lawyer_Shot_Repeatedly_as_He_Hides_Behind_Tree (http://beta.kpix.com/news/local/2003/10/31/Lawyer_Shot_Repeatedly_as_He_Hides_Behind_Tree.htm l)

A lawyer was shot repeatedly outside a courthouse in Van Nuys Friday by a man who police say was a disgruntled client.

The courthouse was also the site of a hearing in the Robert Blake murder case, so the gunfire was caught on tape by several photographers. At first, attorney Jerry Curry hides behind a tree the gunman fires at close range. Then, you can then see the gunman calmly walking away before police tackle him.

Curry, 53, walked out from behind the tree before he collapsed. He was in stable condition Friday afternoon.

The gunman was identified as William Striler, and he was in police custody.

Luko
31st October 03, 08:37 PM
to bad I cant delete. oh well.

joen00b
31st October 03, 08:48 PM
This one has the video tho!

Hurricane Aegien
31st October 03, 09:14 PM
so did this one, but I merged them anyhow. whateva.

Cybsled
31st October 03, 10:21 PM
Heh thats fucked up. Gotta love that officer tackle at the end. Dude didnt know wtf hit him.

Daisuke
1st November 03, 05:25 PM
Classic.

Diggler McFeely
2nd November 03, 03:45 AM
I wish I could dodge bullets like that. :(

That was impressive!

/dodgebullet

/pokeheadup

/dodgebullet

Siabot, The Lame Bard
2nd November 03, 03:01 PM
What a bitch...who in the face of their own murder, ducks away from a gunman just inches away? If you're going to die, the least you can do is try to take the god damn gun away from that fat fuck and blow his head off. What a pussy, figures tho I suppose...he is a lawyer after all, and look where lack of action almost got him.

bLAzERSIZZLE
3rd November 03, 12:06 AM
next thing you'll know some organisation of moms who are religions zealots will call for bans on the matrix for making retards think they can dodge bullets.

Tetsou
3rd November 03, 12:21 AM
next thing you'll know some organisation of moms who are religions zealots will call for bans on the matrix for making retards think they can dodge bullets.

Yes, that's precisely what will happen.

Halfrican
3rd November 03, 12:22 AM

Whoa Blazer man, that is!.......so......fucking......stupid, goodbye, I leave you with red, oh wait you turned off your rep cuz you already had a red.

bLAzERSIZZLE
3rd November 03, 01:03 AM
Whoa Blazer man, that is!.......so......fucking......stupid, goodbye, I leave you with red, oh wait you turned off your rep cuz you already had a red.

Yea i did the red was making me sad inside =( if you really get off that much by giving me negitive rep i'll turn it back on just specialy for you!

bLAzERSIZZLE
3rd November 03, 01:06 AM
No check box to turn it back on in options sorry plexor your out of luck, unless an admin fixes that. I cant turn back on rep.