PDA

View Full Version : Great Movie

Makk
13th September 03, 01:55 AM
Just rented Idenity on DvD and if you haven't seen this I suggest you go out and rent/buy it just came out on DvD. Wished I woulda saw it in the theaters. Great Script.

NarcisPrince
13th September 03, 02:04 AM
Just rented Idenity on DvD and if you haven't seen this I suggest you go out and rent/buy it just came out on DvD. Wished I woulda saw it in the theaters. Great Script.

Ray Liota is a great actor. I think he did a superb job in Narc along with Jason Patrick. Both highly underrated actors. :)

Makk
13th September 03, 02:11 AM
I thought Ray Liota would have gotten alot of offers to do blockbuster movies after Goodfellas but it hasn't happened yet. I do agree he is way underrated.

Kela
13th September 03, 03:12 AM
Pretty interesting movie...didn't get the advertising that it deserved. Too much thinking involved in watching which I try to avoid when I'm in certain moods. Course thats when I put in a J Lo movie.

Makk
13th September 03, 03:13 AM
Pretty interesting movie...didn't get the advertising that it deserved. Too much thinking involved in watching which I try to avoid when I'm in certain moods. Course thats when I put in a J Lo movie.

or any romantic comedy.

Kela
13th September 03, 03:15 AM
or any romantic comedy.
Dont they all star J Lo nowadays?

Yiktin Voxbane
13th September 03, 03:30 AM
Dont they all star J Lo nowadays?

the new Meg Ryan ?

Tenebrae Vision
13th September 03, 03:47 AM
the new Meg Ryan ?

No, Meg Ryan is clever, witty, and talented.

J.Lo is none of the above.

Kela
13th September 03, 03:48 AM
haha yes, exactly.

Energiser
13th September 03, 04:57 AM
I thought identity was pretty stupid and cheesie.

Rakhan
13th September 03, 05:41 AM
Meg Ryan :(

downinit
13th September 03, 08:55 AM
I thought Identity sucked.... and I didn't really understand it, nor did I want to, because it seemed so stupid.

Energiser
13th September 03, 01:15 PM
there wasn't much to understand.

it was a lame story that passed off it's massive flaws on multiple personality disorder. at least they didn't call it schizphrenia. (or did they?)

did anyone else think the guy who is sposed to have been imagining the whole thing looked a hell of a lot like uncle fester?

oh, and the kid at the end with the little hoe thingy, slapping it in his hand..

= lamest scene ever. i laughed.

Kela
13th September 03, 07:43 PM
He doesnt have multiple personality disorder OR schizophrenia. I dont know if they named it......some rare form of alzheimers is the best I can guess.

Energiser
13th September 03, 09:53 PM

he doesn't have multiple personality disorder, and yet the movie is supposedly about MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES, that are IN HIS HEAD.

right.

Kela
13th September 03, 11:48 PM
uh....no its not.

Kela
13th September 03, 11:51 PM
hehe....shit I got this movie confused with umm.....the one about the guy that has the tattoos all over his body cause he has no short term memory....
Identity was dumb.

Kela
13th September 03, 11:52 PM
memento

Makk
14th September 03, 12:47 AM
Well I admit the last scene was kinda retarded. But I really enjoyed the screenplay. But the line "Whores don't deserve a second chance" was pretty hilarious.

Zaxum
14th September 03, 05:13 AM
Memento is my fucking daddy. A brilliant film.

Daisuke
14th September 03, 04:59 PM
Understanding Identity wasnt very difficult. The whole motel thing was going on in his head. Think back to the scene where Cusack flips out in front of the board deciding his execution. He was going in and out of reality... The #'s on the keys were his 10 personalities and all of them eventually died off w/ 1 dominate one left, which happened to be the kid which was his "killer" personality that they were convicting him for. The movie was extremely well written and I had to think about what happened throughout the movie for like 20 min after to get the entire thing. Think about how everything around the motel in a 2 mile radius was blocked off n shit, it was basically a battle ground of his personalities fighting each other to see who will win and who will stay in existance in his head (one scene w/ the board of people said that the dominate personality will conflict with the rest of his personalities and the strongest will survive (basically)). Watch it twice, watch it 3 times, has some of the best actors in it... they shoulda added Ed norton though ;/