PDA

View Full Version : Why rap music is bad:

Radiation
29th July 03, 03:44 PM
http://www.sat1.de/starsearch/video_anzeige.hbs?videoid=288046&kid=92&finalstatus=2&kategorie=1#

Ouden
29th July 03, 04:03 PM
my head just exploded. Not kidding. Typing with my dying moments.

Halfrican
29th July 03, 04:59 PM
My buddies didn't die face down in the mud in vietnam so videos like this could be linked

joen00b
29th July 03, 05:02 PM
Sticky icky icky! BOCK BOCK!

Sithray
29th July 03, 05:23 PM
This is why I think white people should be erradicated.

Kalric
29th July 03, 05:26 PM
Hahaha. That was funny. He did that song from Ludacris. Ohh Saturday. that song went up in smoke last Spring Break and at the Clubs.

Go White Boy Go White Boy Go.

Veldriss
29th July 03, 05:32 PM
You were a cute kid Radi. No videos of your later work?

Nikalos_2
29th July 03, 05:39 PM
He did that song from Ludacris. Ohh Saturday. that song went up in smoke last Spring Break and at the Clubs..

All of us are extreamly fucking white and we dont even know who Ludacris is. You are just too gangsta,college boy!

Kalric
29th July 03, 05:43 PM
LOL!!!! I guess so. Ludacris is the black guy in 2 fast 2 Furious. Well the 1st black guy witht he BIG frow.

joen00b
29th July 03, 05:46 PM
LOL!!!! I guess so. Ludacris is the black guy in 2 fast 2 Furious. Well the 1st black guy witht he BIG frow.

a that narrowed it down to about 42% of the cast.

Nikalos_2
29th July 03, 05:48 PM

Get OUT?! IS THAT REALLY HIM!? LOLOLOLO

Merril
29th July 03, 05:49 PM
1 word: yuck.

Voompa
29th July 03, 09:15 PM
Sticky icky icky! BOCK BOCK!

Joe stole my response. What is up with the chicken dance? That actually made me watch it longer. That and the icky icky icky!

Radiation
30th July 03, 12:20 AM
The music video has a rooster in it that says icky icky icky. It's quite a terrible song, video, and performance.

Yarha
30th July 03, 08:13 AM
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Yarha, We Got Death Star!

Straylight
30th July 03, 08:44 AM
You know....for a really long time, I never knew Yarha was a chick. I ALWAYS thought Yarha was a guy, with the whole 'Tis I, Yarha!' thing going on at the beginning of every post. I thought that he was a guy that was extremely secure in his sexuality to start every post like that.

...then I find out Yarha's a chick.

Yarha: Any top-of-head pics?

Yarha
30th July 03, 09:59 AM
i am definetely the only one around here who has any Jew in them, ki figured they could be Stocking stuffers, for people i don't like

No, Nylite. You aren't the only one.

Not only am I a woman, I'm also Jewish (ethnically, though not religiously).

Personally, I loathe comdoms with hatred that is normally reserved for blacks and jews....but I'll use them....

Because I'm responsible like that.

As much as I hate Jews....

...Mel Brooks is teh 0wn.

Blazing Saddles, anyone?

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?
A pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

Still want those head shots? ;)

I strongly agree with the fact that Jews should use condoms...and never procreate again...only then will hollywood make good movies.

Quote:
50,000 years jews get thier ass kicked, they are free for 50 and they think they are the shit.

Kwill had the right idea. I'm outta here.

Joe, Kiko, Steps, and all the others I've missed, it's been fun. Catch ya onna flip side. ;)

Yarha, Farewell to the Goddess

"Tis I! Yarha..." - TGY

Ouden
30th July 03, 10:01 AM
Don't worry Yarha, the Zionist world-domination conspiracy will get us all in the end.

Straylight
30th July 03, 10:12 AM
Yeah, headshots would be great....just crop it off at the jew nose, plsthx.

...and stop picking on the freaking Palistineans. They KNOW that we fund your military for godsakes...they don't need to be reminded of it with American rockets every 6 hours.

Merril
30th July 03, 10:20 AM
...and stop picking on the freaking Palistineans. They KNOW that we fund your military for godsakes...they don't need to be reminded of it with American rockets every 6 hours.

Yes they do. :D