PDA

View Full Version : The Moses of B-Movies...

Cybsled
28th July 03, 09:22 PM
...finally gets some US Theatrical release loving

http://www.bubbahotep.com/

Bruce Campbell > *

Only he can make a movie about Elvis fighting the undead hordes of an ancient mummy and do it with style and complete ownage ;O

Halfrican
28th July 03, 10:59 PM
Fear of a Black Hat is the best B movie ever made. I've been sayin it for years, and only Nikalos would agree!

Hurricane Aegien
28th July 03, 11:02 PM
Plexor is most correct.

joen00b
28th July 03, 11:04 PM
I'm black, yo, I'm black yo!, I'm blackity blackity blackity black yo!

Halfrican
28th July 03, 11:07 PM
I'm bliggidy bliggidy bliggidy blacker then blacker then black, because i'm black and i'm back, to let you know tha ti'm black ya'll, i'm blacker then black and i'm black! btw this is from CB4 not Fear of a Black Hat n00b =P

joen00b
28th July 03, 11:23 PM
Come and pet the P.U.S.S.Y.

Voompa
28th July 03, 11:55 PM
I'm bliggidy bliggidy bliggidy blacker then blacker then black, because i'm black and i'm back, to let you know tha ti'm black ya'll, i'm blacker then black and i'm black! btw this is from CB4 not Fear of a Black Hat n00b =P

Oh good, I thought I was going crazy. I thought that was from CB4 since I have seen that many times and I've only seen Fear of a Black Hat once or twice. But then n00b posted and I thought I was wrong and uhhhh...yeah. Both are quite funny though.

On another note, I think Chris Rock should host every awards show out there because they are actually funny when he does it.

Zaxum
29th July 03, 12:34 AM

Bruce Campbell > *

Only he can make a movie about Elvis fighting the undead hordes of an ancient mummy and do it with style and complete ownage ;O

Oh jesus, I dunno what's going to be better. This or Kill Bill!

Nikalos_2
29th July 03, 08:43 AM
I gotta get my Booty Juice, Come and Pet my Pussy, and My Peanuts.

Menarion
29th July 03, 09:44 AM
Thanks Cybsled! Would have never heard of this if not for you. Gotta love Bruce!

Boanerges
29th July 03, 10:13 AM
I am just like you (I'm just a human)

Hurricane Aegien
30th July 03, 06:43 PM

Bruce Campbell > *

LOS ANGELES -- Actor Bruce Campbell, 45, suffered minor injuries in an accident this weekend in Oregon.

Campbell was driving Saturday evening when Steven Michael Sellars' Jeep struck the actor's car.

Sellars, 36, was listed in critical condition with head injuries.

Campbell, who makes his home in Jacksonville, Ore., was treated and released from hospital.

Known for the wise-cracking character Ash, who sports a chainsaw in place of one hand in the Evil Dead horror spoofs, Campbell had a funny bit part as a wrestling announcer in 2002's hit Spider-Man and will appear in next year's sequel.

Voompa
31st July 03, 12:10 AM
Why is my link bloody?

Halfrican
31st July 03, 12:11 AM
Why is my link bloody?

Need better tampon technology

Hurricane Aegien
31st July 03, 04:42 AM
Why is my link bloody?

Hah! It's emphasis - well that and I put myself and my band first!

Voompa
31st July 03, 09:43 PM
Oh ok, but I like the tampon technology excuse better. I need to use that phrase more.