PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush's Resumé

downinit
25th April 03, 12:41 PM
George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.

Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments:

Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

Attacked and took over two countries.

Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.

Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

from buzzflash.com (http://www.buzzflash.com)

Tribul
25th April 03, 01:03 PM
A couple weeks before the '00 Pres Election, I was in the comp lab in my dorm at college. I overheard the teacher of an upcoming class remark to one of his assistants or students or whatever just before I left: "Looks like Bush is gonna win. Gonna be the worst president ever, worse even than Andrew Jackson".

Nice to see his prophecy come true.

--Tribul (http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=492809)

Ouden
25th April 03, 01:14 PM
You're Canadian

Tribul
25th April 03, 01:16 PM
Born, raised, and currently residing in Georgia (USA).

Ouden
25th April 03, 01:16 PM
Wasn't talking to you

Khieran
25th April 03, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Tribul
Born, raised, and currently residing in Georgia (USA).

OMG! That's almost worse than being a Canadian! :)

Tribul
25th April 03, 02:24 PM
Pretty much. Athens is the only redeeming feature.

Merauk
25th April 03, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Fyrestarter
Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Sutter was a Bush appointee who dissented in the vote.
Thomas was a Bush appointee voted for the reversal of the Florida Supreme Court decision.

It should be noted that both Clinton appointee's dissented so a much stronger argument could be made that Gore got the help of appointments by his administration. One can also look to the fact that John Quincy Adams was elected president with only 30.6% of the popular vote.

Extremism in any form is retarded. I am not fond of George Bush or his politics but people with an IQ above 12 can debate on issues, not select slices of information designed to incite. I didn’t like it when Clinton was in office and the subject of it, and don’t feel that George Bush should be the subject of it either.

Tetsou
25th April 03, 02:56 PM
Holy shit.

I agree with Merauk.

Shorrtee McHeals
25th April 03, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Merauk
slices of information designed to incite

That pretty much sums up this retarded thread. You can name a bunch of good things Bush has done if you think about it for a while. Also, as Merauk pointed out, some of the "bad" things listed here that Bush did arent really that bad, they are just portrayed in a negative manner.

joen00b
25th April 03, 04:15 PM
I agree with Tetsou, so by proxy, agree with Merauk, but that is not to say I directly agree with Merauk, but more indirectly find myself facing the same Sun.

Donnely McLeod
25th April 03, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Khieran
OMG! That's almost worse than being a Canadian! :)

What, are you from Cali-fucking-fornia or something? :headwall:

Daeus
25th April 03, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Donnely McLeod
What, are you from Cali-fucking-fornia or something? :headwall:

I resent that comment!

Shorrtee McHeals
25th April 03, 07:16 PM
Liberal Weenies! :(

eFFIX
25th April 03, 10:20 PM
Cali is the only state that matters....

joen00b
25th April 03, 10:41 PM
California is nothing more than New York on Decaf in Birkenstocks.... don't think so highly of yourself, you'll end up moving to another state to try to be important:P

Shorrtee McHeals
25th April 03, 10:45 PM
California will slide off into the sea in a few more years anyways. :(

downinit
26th April 03, 12:07 AM
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."

- Adolf Hitler

Originally posted by Merauk
One can also look to the fact that John Quincy Adams was elected president with only 30.6% of the popular vote.

Isn't it great when people try to legitimize their leaders by pointing out even worse examples?

I'm certainly not an extremist in any way. I just try and view situations from a balanced perspective. I know about half the claims in that list are just plain bullshit or are not very bad either way. However, some things shouldn't be overlooked.

The Bush administration is acting as a catalyst in the dreaded capitalist pattern of the poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer for starters. In fact, not only are they driving their own economy into the ground; they're also pretty much forcing the Iraqis to take on a similar system.

I have no problem with the invasion of Iraq. In fact, I think it's a positive development that they've destroyed Saddam Hussein's regime, even if he didn't possess any WMDs, which he seemingly did not by the way. However, the aspect that people aren't paying attention to is that they plan to shove an American-style government down their throats. The same goes for Afghanistan. The problem is, most Americans are so sheltered that they are willing to believe their system of government is the best and can work for any country when it is not necessarily the case. They're so naive that they expect any foreign country to magically embrace capitalism as if it were an ideal for every nation. In the end, any US "liberation" is nothing more than an annexation in disguise in which they try and force foreign cultures that have existed for many years to adopt their 'one size fits all' way of living. Sadly, the Bush administration seems to have a knack for this with their 'moral intentions' and fear-mongering.

downinit
26th April 03, 12:19 AM
And as for North Korea, the US will just nuke them.

Alefia
26th April 03, 01:23 AM
We didn't find any weapons, probably because, as several POWs or people who switched sides said Saddam had ordered the destruction or hiding of materials/evidence of weapon development.

We won't nuke North Korea. That's just stupid to say.

Chantress
26th April 03, 04:10 AM
Why does it strike me that Fyre is as educated about the Bush presidency as any other yahoo who can read anti-bush websites and copy and paste their false rhetoric. Not only are a number of those things a misrepresentation of actual history, some of them are just flat out media lies, take for exampel the 15 million person protest. Pack a few people on a crowded street and all of a sudden 15 million people are gathered in protest world wide. Yet when people gather by the tens of thoushands in one place to support the troops (ie. the rally for America) the media reports it as a few hundred people and labels the people who organized it as conspirators. Even if there were a majority of world opinion that said it was wrong for us to go liberate Iraq, that wouldnt make them right. That is simply a majority of people saying it was better to leave the man in power that tortured and imprisoned children, ground his own people in a giant plastic shredder for fun and gassed millions in an uprising. Perhaps it is saying that it was ok for The Worm, formerly known as Hussein to repress the religious expression of his own people. Get a clue Fyre, for a while you were starting to act responsibly, but once again you prove you are really a retard screaming for attention at heart.

Shorrtee McHeals
26th April 03, 09:52 AM
Arent you Canadian Fyre? How bout you worry less about Dubya and more about Jean Cretin. He has a gay accent. :(