PDA

View Full Version : #1108, Palace of Undefeated

Energiser
16th November 02, 12:40 AM
Is my target for total destruction in the last week of this round..

he owned lohocla some and until now has been kinda out of our league.

however, in the next couple of days i'm gonna be prepping up for some serious pow on him, gonna need help from other people ranked around 100 though :)

Atm have 10 EMDs 2 Military and 3 Biochems waiting for him. his networth is about 1.3mill at the mo, will get more detailed info closer to when i start attacking him.

Xioxou
16th November 02, 02:39 AM
Got plenty of misiles at your disposal here. About 15 total, with 2 Nuclear.

Energiser
16th November 02, 03:10 AM
sweet :)

i got serious Oil problems still though.. i've whacked on an extra 400 oil rigs or so and i'm still not really makin the stuff fast enough :(

imported_Solaris Flare
16th November 02, 03:25 AM
I have oil problems too. I guess they mess around with that.

Xioxou
16th November 02, 03:35 AM
How many do you have total? I have about 800 and I don't usually have trouble keeping up with my army's growth/attack useage.

Then again I have 3/4 the size of your army.

Lohocla
16th November 02, 03:42 AM
Finally, this guy so fucked my a while back, took like 2k land of mine. I hate him. I kill him. SMASH.

phalron
16th November 02, 09:53 AM
oil is in shortage here too. there is none on the market so i have to go with what i got =/

ill blast this guy some too. only ranked about 320s though

Brithorn
16th November 02, 10:05 AM
I have 1 nuclear
1 Military
6 bio
7 EMD's
that I can use to help

Energiser
17th November 02, 07:01 AM
sweet. prepping up to attack tommorrow, will start by pasting up spy info, then depending on his spy numbers etc, will either start demoralising / general spy stuff, or just launch all my missiles.

Energiser
17th November 02, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Xioxou
How many do you have total? I have about 800 and I don't usually have trouble keeping up with my army's growth/attack useage.

Then again I have 3/4 the size of your army.

i don't remember how many i had, but i have about 1600 now.

what i had was ok for a while, but now that i'm sending at least 100k of each category (probly more like 200 - 300k) my oil goes SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE really fast :\

phalron
17th November 02, 10:50 AM
post a new thread when you attack this guy

Energiser
17th November 02, 07:53 PM
ok, will do.

just spent 20 turns researching and using up spare land on oil rigs.. hopefully will be enough to sustain enough attacks on him (make around 3 - 4k oil every turn).

Will be starting tommorrow.