PDA

View Full Version : MnM movie.

Valde Fandango
9th November 02, 03:44 AM
It was actually pretty decent, i suggest going to see it.

Merauk
9th November 02, 05:55 AM
Eminem

Xioxou
9th November 02, 06:53 AM
No he really ment M&M's.

Its a modern adaptation of Othello. Red plays Othello and Green plays Desdemona.

Chantress
9th November 02, 10:25 AM
OMG, too deep for 99% of the people here Xioxou

Kela
9th November 02, 03:07 PM
ooooh that reminds me I want to rent O

Solzhenitsyn
9th November 02, 07:12 PM
lol shoulda named it 26 mile cause he lived about 18 miles away from detroit in a relatively nice suburb. such a fake

karmali
11th November 02, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Solzhenitsyn
lol shoulda named it 26 mile cause he lived about 18 miles away from detroit in a relatively nice suburb. such a fake

Um... Movie isn't about his life. Never was intended to be. All the rumor mongers saw it was based in Detroit and immediately equated it to being his life story. He was picked for the part because he tried out for it and he's an angsty white rapper who looked right for the part. From what the director said about production he fell into the role well, but only after they butted heads with each other and he (the director) layed down the law.

I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm also not foolish enough to jumped into the rumormill.

Derreck
11th November 02, 07:39 PM
Directed by Curtis Hanson, who ALSO directed... LA Confidential? WTF? And Wonder Boys?

Those were good movies.

Katina
12th November 02, 12:03 AM
yeap Enimen (or how every you spell it) came from St. Clair Shores.. my home town.. and he actually worked at the little caesars I used to work at >=D

Hurricane Aegien
12th November 02, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Derreck
Directed by Curtis Hanson, who ALSO directed... LA Confidential? WTF? And Wonder Boys?

Those were good movies.

Those ~are~ ~great~ movies.