PDA

View Full Version : Ceace Fire

Xioxou
4th November 02, 04:14 PM
From Quasar (#476) [sent on 11/4/02 10:08:06 AM]:

I would prefer a cease fire, but random and gladiators empire are keeping me from offering one, the only thing I can sudgest is apologise to vader and gladiator empire for attacks, and ask random for a cease fire.

If and only if you manage to convince those 3 you are no longer going to try to attack them, Ill have my forces stand down, and leave you alone

alacazar

Whelp there you have it, we stop attacking Vader / Random, they leave me and Joe alone.

joen00b
4th November 02, 10:45 PM
They're wussing out on us?

Xioxou
4th November 02, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't say that. They already proved they could stomp a mud hole in us.

Send Random, Gladiator Empire, and Quasar your ceace fire notice.

Valde Fandango
4th November 02, 11:12 PM
Lets stomp a mudhole in thier ass and walk it dry.

joen00b
4th November 02, 11:14 PM
I refuse to suck up to those guys!! Everytime I log on, I send them a nasty gram and attack them just to prove they CAN'T destroy me, no matter how hard they try!!

I own them, just by being alive, I defy them, they weren't prepared to start a war with someone like me. They will pay for their indescretions, WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Seriously, nah, I won't give them the satisfaction.

joen00b
4th November 02, 11:20 PM
In response to them, I am causing dissension in their ranks by turning in one guy to their buddies:

You guys are such retards! I offer exhibit A as proof of your spineless nature:

From Quasar (#476) [sent on 11/4/02 10:08:06 AM]:

I would prefer a cease fire, but random and gladiators empire are keeping me from offering one, the only thing I can sudgest is apologise to vader and gladiator empire for attacks, and ask random for a cease fire.

If and only if you manage to convince those 3 you are no longer going to try to attack them, Ill have my forces stand down, and leave you alone

alacazar

Give it up, cock-holster, you can't bring me down, hell, you guys can't even finish me off!! Some uber power you guys turned out to be.

Xesor
4th November 02, 11:35 PM
What are the emp numbers of the guys attacking you?

joen00b
4th November 02, 11:40 PM

Energiser
4th November 02, 11:49 PM
blarg, we should be able to pwn those guys if we could just get the lazy ass higher-ranked players to coirdinate some :\

Xesor
4th November 02, 11:54 PM
If I could connect... :/

Valde Fandango
5th November 02, 12:20 AM
Hows about we say truce for now, then we rise up and lay waste to our oprsessors, the south shall rise again!

Xesor
5th November 02, 12:25 AM
Random and Quasar are the only two threats there...but, I have too many people attacking me now as is, to bother with them unless it's a concerted effort. :/

Being ranked 170, with no allies, is no fun. :(

Valde Fandango
5th November 02, 12:56 AM
Xesor i'll ally with you, im about 230, nice amount of stuff, lemme know, name is Valday.

Xioxou
5th November 02, 02:11 AM
Well shit, i said cease fire, not truce!

When we pass em up, they're going to bite the big one!

phalron
5th November 02, 11:02 AM
my empire is rising up, and the empire name: oblivion awaits, is just for them

imported_Solaris Flare
5th November 02, 12:26 PM
Ceace Fire is good.

Xesor
5th November 02, 02:56 PM
cease fire is great...1384 is kickin my ass :(