PDA

View Full Version : More from 270 and his allies

joen00b
2nd November 02, 05:00 PM
From slaneyboy (#1660)

stop attacking Vader Of Amd cause u will die if u do u obviousily do not know how many allies he has so stop or we will annihalate u and your whole little wussie clan where the leader is lower in ranks than alot of the other people in the clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reply:
Oh what, chodaboy and his meat monkeys are supposed to scare me? ooh! I'm shaking, you invaded me. Gosh what am I ever gonna do?

I lump you in the same category as Vader: Assclown. See, what's really funny, is we're gonna kill Vader just for the hell of it, ya'll are all worked up trying to kill me, but you really can't:) You can keep trying, but facts are facts, we own him and you don't own a damned thing. Keep coming if you think you can, Vader is already dead, ya'll just don't seem to realize it!

Nylite Skytear
2nd November 02, 11:50 PM
hmmm i think i attacked both monkey and ass in the past 24 hours, i know i like just attacked assclown a few hours ago, my friend was asking me how to play and wanted me to hit a diff target on my attack list, so we did assclown, i taught him how to use spies on him and attack :D