PDA

View Full Version : Why, God, WHY!?

Xioxou
26th October 02, 09:59 PM
Cheese Sammich,

I bring grave news to you, m'lord! Your Dominion has lost its last acre of land due to invasion! There is no Dominion left for you to return to...

You can find Dominion at: http://www.kamikazegames.com/dominion

Thank you for playing, and we hope you play again!
-Kamikaze Games

I'm going to cry for days :(

downinit
26th October 02, 10:14 PM
a new cavity moved into
my heart today
the more I scream
the more it seems
that now I'm through
now I'm through

Energiser
27th October 02, 12:34 AM
is dominion any good?

i checked out the page but was feeling too lazy to sign up.

Shorrtee McHeals
27th October 02, 12:40 AM
Doh that sucks. :( I'm doing pretty good on Dominion so far, up to about 600 land and 18 or so DPA. 50k net

Xioxou
27th October 02, 12:50 AM
Well, actually I just signed up, and didn't do anything. It seemed kinda convoluted. I like the straight forward way UE plays better.

Leita
27th October 02, 01:12 AM
Xioxou hehe :) I garuntee you, it would have been people in your own realm that wiped you out.

You said you signed up but didnt do anything. One thing realms hate is inactives, if your inactive for 72 hours or more, the current realm king usually posts that fact, so basically you get invaded by your neighbours, for the easy land, and to make way for someone who might not be so .... lazy :p

Holidays suck too :p unless you post or notify the current king :)

Shorrtee McHeals
27th October 02, 01:32 AM
Heh yea you are right about that Leita...... We already ate up 1 inactive in our realm. :)

Shorrtee McHeals
27th October 02, 01:34 AM
And yea, it takes a little longer to learn than UE does, but its pretty good after you learn everything.

Leita
27th October 02, 01:43 AM
I still think Planetarion was the best. Before you had to pay for it that is.

I had a sweet thing going in my galaxy, I used to roid farm, build up roids, then sell them to galaxy members, basically by them invading me, stealing what they can, and then paying for what they steal, was great. Wasn't much fun from a military point of view, but the galaxy peeps loved the cheap roids.

Xioxou
27th October 02, 01:52 AM
Hemroids?

Pie of Hate
26th April 11, 08:54 AM
So how'd all that work out?

Xioxou
30th March 15, 11:52 PM
Poorly.

Xioxou
31st March 15, 09:38 AM
I logged in to EQ yesterday, for the first time in almost 13 years. Apparently it's free to play now. Thanks Obama! Found a dude who was actually around when CTC was a thing.

Also, League of Legends.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
31st March 15, 10:20 AM
Isnt Officer Lilly Peppa an EQ survivor?

resolve
9th April 15, 08:59 PM
I am an EQ survivor.

The pirate and Kiko were too.

Then there was Phrost. Can't think of anyone else who played it. To think, this whole forum used to be an EQ haven!

Pie of Hate
10th April 15, 09:25 AM
Never got into EQ myself and by the time I got into online gaming, it wasn't a thing anymore.

Had a couple of house mates who were into it but they ditched it for Guild Wars.