PDA

View Full Version : You say Bush is Dumb?

Bolverk
3rd April 03, 01:58 PM
http://www.gijargon.com/imagesmembers/rhodes.jpg

And people say Bush is dumb? At least he has enough intellectual prowess to operate binoculars.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do.

The Wastrel
3rd April 03, 02:01 PM
I worked with a Rhodes scholar Army captain. Total, utter bonehead. It's a vanity program.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Omen Stone
3rd April 03, 02:13 PM
I don't think hes dumd just not has smart as other presidents. Why does bush matter anyways? As long as dick's heart holds up we be ok. Even then they would have powell running the show then.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

The Wastrel
3rd April 03, 02:44 PM
Presidential Succession:

1. President
2. Veep
3. House Speaker
4. Senate president pro tempore
5. Secretary of State

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

PizDoff
3rd April 03, 03:18 PM
lol looks like Bush on the left am i correct?

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.

rellik_yzarc
3rd April 03, 03:36 PM
http://www.silly2.com/funny_pictures_1/FearlessLeader.jpg

PizDoff
3rd April 03, 03:39 PM
hahah that's freaking funny crazy killer!

--

Blad3
3rd April 03, 03:46 PM
they're night vision.

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket (http://kubrickfilms.warnerbros.com/video_detail/fmj/index.html)

Deadpan Scientist
3rd April 03, 03:47 PM
I read somewhere those are night vision binoculars. The lens caps have small hole to let in a smaller amount of light so you can use them during the daytime...

Edited by - brandeissansoo on April 03 2003 20:07:09

Osiris
3rd April 03, 05:35 PM
"Why does bush matter anyways? As long as dick's heart holds up we be ok"

Bush matters because hes te president and he'll be the reason you end up in China some day. Whats this about dicks though?

"A well set table, 'Third Rock From The Sun'
Dead men hung, 'Caddilacs and dinosaurs'
hot peanuts and fireworks, a Holocaust" - Warcloud

PizDoff
3rd April 03, 06:22 PM
night vision? *shrug*
still looks funny

--

Omen Stone
4th April 03, 06:47 AM
Osiris Dick is the first name of our puppe... vice president. Any one ever notice that the three top people in The USA's goverment have names like Dick, bush, and colin?

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

patfromlogan
4th April 03, 08:58 AM
Osiris, why do you say China? The FCNL rep that spoke here said that the current war and global posturing are just steps on the confrontation and controlling of China. That was the first I'd heard of this - am I not reading the right stuff?

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

PizDoff
6th April 03, 10:11 AM
lol Omen Stone
you forgot about the old president Bill Clitin.

--

Omen Stone
7th April 03, 05:51 AM
lol

Osiris
7th April 03, 10:50 AM
"Osiris Dick is the first name of our puppe... vice president."

I was joking.

"Osiris, why do you say China?"

Because the precedent that this war has set allows for the US to attack any country that it pleases, merely on the basis of them being "evil". When its convenient China qualifies. This snt neccesarily the first step to controling specifically China, but it is the first step to controlling the world through puppet governments, economic domination and the threat of force.

"You're stuck on a ship in a bottle, quite unique
You live inside my painting and move once a week
I switched the art around, my friends are gettin' suspicious"

Warcloud

Deadpan Scientist
7th April 03, 12:26 PM
What's wrong with a little world domination?

Fatality Dragon
7th April 03, 03:48 PM
If Bush is really that stupid, why doesn't anyone call him "Bosh"?

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Justme
7th April 03, 03:50 PM
"Because the precedent that this war has set allows for the US to attack any country that it pleases, merely on the basis of them being "evil". "

Os.
That is categorically not true. I think there was and is strong evidence that will start to come further to light what was being done by the regime of Hussien. Although France, China, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Syria, and a host of other countries are decidely anti US, I don't think we would attack without good evidence (not always run by the public) that there was an impending problem. Think back to what Asia told you. Haven't you yet learned? Can't who see from what is coming out of Irag? Are you saying you believe that all the information from western media is as full of lies as the arab media?

PizDoff
7th April 03, 04:16 PM
let's attack france

--

Osiris
7th April 03, 05:32 PM
China as I said qualifies as evil when conveneint. So do several middle easter and African countries. Thats a large chunk of the world. No, we wont be rolling into switzerland tomorrow, but surely you can see the possibilities.

"Can't who see from what is coming out of Irag? Are you saying you believe that all the information from western media is as full of lies as the arab media?"

The reporters are "embedded". This doesnt strike you as strange? What is coming from Iraq? If Saddam uses chemical weapons, then at the very least we can say he had them. If he doesnt... Does te term "throwaway gun" mean anything to you?

Justme, read The Prince. Not because of the wisdom it provides, but because it goes over several events that the public had no clue about. They were lied to and had no idea. In one example a butcher was place in power to subdue the people. Then the very people who gave him his power left him chopped in half to appease the people. Thats politics. Its been going on and it will still go on. How often do you look back at history and say "damn, they shouldve seen that coming". Take notes.

"You're stuck on a ship in a bottle, quite unique
You live inside my painting and move once a week
I switched the art around, my friends are gettin' suspicious"

Warcloud

Freddy
7th April 03, 06:31 PM
Could we lay off the politics. Its probably the only few sane areas over the internet that isnt talking about politics.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"