PDA

View Full Version : pictures from Iraqi turkey shoot

patfromlogan
30th March 03, 04:18 PM
http://www.iraqpeaceteam.org/pages/al_kindi_hospital.html

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

PizDoff
30th March 03, 04:40 PM
precision bombing

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.

The Wastrel
30th March 03, 04:44 PM
Yeah Pat, it's too bad Saddam doesn't care enough to quit.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

J-kid
30th March 03, 11:32 PM
Those people where proble used for a human shield proble by saddam.

PizDoff
31st March 03, 12:06 AM
oh mercy on our souls, Judo kid is back

--

Deadpan Scientist
31st March 03, 03:06 AM
Judo Kid!! Still haven't learned to spell or write coherent sentences I see...

patfromlogan
31st March 03, 08:24 AM
Wastrel - I'd post his victims if I had access. This is the second post I've made of real pictures. They are mostly in response to the Awesome pictures of turkey shoot in Afghanistan thread, which I found offensive.

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

The Wastrel
31st March 03, 09:13 AM
Why?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

PizDoff
31st March 03, 01:11 PM
unnecessary human slaughter without other humans caring.......

--

Justme
31st March 03, 01:45 PM
Pat. Not to worry. Our American and British forces are taking care of business. Your friend will be out of power soon. I am sure our troops just love wiping out innocent women and children. Peter Arnett wanted to spread the terrible atrocities the coalitions was committing too. He tried to show the it was the fault of America and Britian for the missile the Iragi shot up into the air that fell on his own people. All the problems in the world are our fault. It OK will take care of it.

Osiris
31st March 03, 02:08 PM
Imagine this. A country sells another country dangerous weapons in exchange for something it wants. That country then goes and attacks another country. The otherside then buys weapons from the same source. Seeing the inexplicable chaos that arises and the conflicts that are feuled, the seller then steps in to do his part and civilize the area. Hmmmm. Now the weapons seller has an obligation to remove those savages from power. Not only are they now the goodguys, but this gives them the right to take over the entire country. The people believe that theyre doing the world a service and its just a coincidence that the same liberators also happen to be in the position to profit from the war.

"A well set table, 'Third Rock From The Sun'
Dead men hung, 'Caddilacs and dinosaurs'
hot peanuts and fireworks, a Holocaust" - Warcloud

PizDoff
31st March 03, 02:20 PM
coincidence?

--

Osiris
31st March 03, 06:25 PM
Thats what many BELIEVE.

The Wastrel
31st March 03, 08:55 PM
Please refrain from accusing the opposition of being brainwashed. Classic irrationalist gambit.

Boyd
31st March 03, 09:04 PM
You've been educated retarded, my friend.

Edited by - boyd on March 31 2003 20:04:46

The Wastrel
31st March 03, 09:06 PM
unnecessary human slaughter without other humans caring.......

Sounds like someone is making assumptions.

Osiris
31st March 03, 09:28 PM
"Please refrain from accusing the opposition of being brainwashed. Classic irrationalist gambit."

Im doing nothing but laying out the blueprint.