PDA

View Full Version : Iraq/Binladen connection?

elipson
12th February 03, 03:32 AM
Well, here's ANOTHER debate thread on the invasi... I mean, enforcement of UN resolutions in Iraq.
This topic in particular is so important I thought It deserved its own place in the this forum.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/02/11/powell.binladen/

Pay particular attention to the parts where BinLaden calls Saddam and his parties "infidels".

And those assholes in charge still have the balls to claim they are working together? "Infidel", is the same word he uses to describe western nations, so basically he is saying Saddam is as bad as the States!!
Only a moron like George Bush could still beleve they are allies!!!!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

Choke
12th February 03, 03:51 AM
Saddam is a secular leader and is very harsh toward Muslim politcal groups and orginizations within his country. Bin Laden is strongly opposed to how Iraq is run as it devoid of a Islamic controlled command structure. This fact is widely known.

Language from the Bush administration concerning the Al Qaeda/Iraq connection over the last few months has been minimal. U.S. propoganda has been focused on stability in the region and nation building instead of terrorism. There are no overt ties between Al Qaeda and Iraqi high command. I wouldnt be suprised if the whole terrorism/Iraq argument would be dropped all together by the Bush administration for the much more tenable stability/nation building/oil issue.

Cast in the name of God. Ye not guilty.