PDA

View Full Version : Awesome pictures from the last Gulf War

patfromlogan
7th February 03, 04:03 PM
This might not be as cool as blowing up people on video game type media, but it's nothing but real.

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0212/pt01.html

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

Deadpan Scientist
7th February 03, 05:28 PM
Whoa, carbonized, just like Han Solo

Osiris
8th February 03, 12:18 PM
Awsome. I saw lots of megakills. Those are worth three gallons of oil and are great for winning the aircraft round. Oh my bad, its not a game is it?

"The blue is for the Crips, the red is for the Bloods/ The white is for the cops and the stars come from the clubs/ Or the slugs that ignites through the night/ By the dawns early light/ Why our sons fight for the stripe?" - The RZA

Boyd
8th February 03, 12:35 PM
Oh my God! Are they implying that people die in a war? Saints preserve us!

http://www.liquidspin.com/webcams/indorock/Hate.jpg

Fatality Dragon
9th February 03, 12:53 AM
Lol I has got hit with plastic sharpnel from a home made firework and it HURT!! I can image how much that must hurt our poor enemies... At least it will strike fear into them and allows us to kick some serious ass :-D

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Fatality Dragon
9th February 03, 12:53 AM
Lol I has got hit with plastic sharpnel from a home made firework and it HURT!! I can image how much that must hurt our poor enemies... At least it will strike fear into them and allows us to kick some serious ass :-D

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

SLJ
10th February 03, 06:07 AM
How tasteful

----------------------------------------------------------
The story of a woman on the morning of a war,
Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for.

Fatality Dragon
10th February 03, 01:21 PM
hey remeber when canadian troops beat all people in Samolia and other africa country up? One of my friend who was in Canada militart told me that Canada develope a such fearsome reputation that no afircan want to fight with them. Sadly the UN got Canada in trouble so Canada abandon their old division and replace it with JTF 2 if I remeber correctly.
I know this may sound cruel or sick, but I believe that it is good to be really cruel to our enemies and scare them because it would seriously harm their morale and scare them off.

Osiris
10th February 03, 01:23 PM
"I know this may sound cruel or sick, but I believe that it is good to be really cruel to our enemies and scare them because it would seriously harm their morale and scare them off."

I personally dont care what someone does to their enemies. Just pick your enemies right.

"The blue is for the Crips, the red is for the Bloods/ The white is for the cops and the stars come from the clubs/ Or the slugs that ignites through the night/ By the dawns early light/ Why our sons fight for the stripe?" - The RZA

Fatality Dragon
10th February 03, 02:04 PM
good comment, Osiris