PDA

View Full Version : Viruses.: The Ultimate Warriors

Stold2
5th February 03, 01:59 AM
The Ebola virus. Once the battle has begun nearly 9 out of 10 combatants are killed.

It is the Ultimate Warrior. The Gracies? Jackie Chan? Jet Li? Not even close. It needs no nourishment or source of energy. It waits calmly for it's opponents.

Once challenged by Ebola there is no "rescheduling" or "running away." No, your Wind Style karate will not save you. You must fight or die trying.

Ebola does not telegraph it's moves or show signs of weakness. It will pass your defenses and hit you where it hurts most. The Ebola is the true pressure point fighter. It's strikes are deadly, always causing internal bleeding and massive hemorrhaging.

The Ebola is tireless, fighting for days on end, sucking up your stamina, gaining power as it destroys you. "Ref? Where are you? I am bleeding from my eyes!"

There is no ref.

There is no tapping out. There is no ref to stop the fight. The fight continues to the end as your last breath is stolen.

Can you beat Ebola? Some have survived, but none have beaten it.

Edited by - Stold2 on February 05 2003 01:01:23

Osiris
5th February 03, 09:48 AM
Whats your point?

"The blue is for the Crips, the red is for the Bloods/ The white is for the cops and the stars come from the clubs/ Or the slugs that ignites through the night/ By the dawns early light/ Why our sons fight for the stripe?" - The RZA

SLJ
5th February 03, 10:15 AM
What a cheery fucking topic.

----------------------------------------------------------
The story of a woman on the morning of a war,
Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for.

Mercurius
5th February 03, 02:30 PM
I don't know about ebola, but this nasty cold had a hadaka-jime on me all Sunday.

-------------------------
Clap your hands everybody,
if you got what it takes
'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
and I want you to know
that these are the breaks!

elipson
5th February 03, 02:33 PM
Thanks Stold! now im paranoid to go outside!!!

Does this look infected??

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

PeedeeShaolin
5th February 03, 03:13 PM
Just WTF IS your point anyway?

Freddy
5th February 03, 03:29 PM
Dont worry about getting Ebola any time soon. Its only found in the Congo region of Africa for (now anyways!). It is very dangerous if you get it and its contagious. It is uncertain specifically where it originates in the Congo. So far scientist havnt been able to reproduce the virus succesfully in the laboratory. Let the CDC handle it.

PEACE!

SamHarber
5th February 03, 03:48 PM
I was under the impression it was found around the Ebola river, hence the name.
What do you mean you can't find it on your map of the Congo? Its just there! No, there!

Stold2
5th February 03, 03:48 PM
Just bringing a little joy to everyone's day, don't take this too seriously.

Currently the top contender for a probable host is some type of Bat that dwells in african caves.

PeedeeShaolin
5th February 03, 04:45 PM
Disturbing.....

Right about now I would say George Bush and his Daddy are the ultimate warriors.

Deadpan Scientist
5th February 03, 05:19 PM
How so? They don't fight at all.

TheEdge883
5th February 03, 05:24 PM
Dont worry about getting Ebola any time soon. Its only found in the Congo region of Africa for (now anyways!). It is very dangerous if you get it and its contagious. It is uncertain specifically where it originates in the Congo. So far scientist havnt been able to reproduce the virus succesfully in the laboratory. Let the CDC handle it.

PEACE!

Actually, it's a lot scarrier than that. A few years ago, there was an Ebola outbreak in Chicago.

Stold2
5th February 03, 05:55 PM
Wasn't that the one involving monkeys?

If I'm not mistaken that was the weak straing. Only a 50% death rate. :P

The Wastrel
5th February 03, 07:13 PM
Don't underestimate intestinal bacteria! Had e. coli once in the field. Dude, it ain't funny to die of diarrhea.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Stold2
5th February 03, 07:35 PM
Ahhagahagahagahhaghahahagagahhaga.

Would you want "Death by diarrhea" on your tombstone?

Boyd
5th February 03, 10:44 PM
http://www.realamericanwrestling.com/rawmart/media/warriorcard.JPG
Point. Set. Match.

http://www.liquidspin.com/webcams/indorock/Hate.jpg

Stold2
6th February 03, 01:11 AM
Boyd has put me in my place.