PDA

View Full Version : Kerry supporter seeks Bush supporter to fight in the NYC area

Ming Loyalist
9th November 04, 05:01 PM
just passing on an interesting post from craig's list, figured this was the place to find such a person:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/47785163.html

Thaiboxerken
9th November 04, 05:03 PM
Ha ha!! That's funny.

IzzyDaHedgehog
9th November 04, 05:29 PM
I think kungfoolss could take him

Ming Loyalist
9th November 04, 05:38 PM
i think just about anyone on this forum could take this dude. i would fight him, but i am not a bush supporter.

Deadpan Scientist
9th November 04, 05:44 PM
paging dr jen

Wounded Ronin
9th November 04, 05:53 PM
I always thought it would be fun to arrange fights between kerry and bush supporters.

IzzyDaHedgehog
9th November 04, 05:57 PM
or between kerry and bush themselves.

feedback
9th November 04, 06:23 PM
Back in the good old days, leaders knew how to fight. Nobody fucked with Ghengis Kahn because he'd ruin your shit. And now we have a putz who most people could put to sleep in the first round, queens rules.

Phrost
9th November 04, 08:08 PM
Abraham Lincoln was a champion wrestler.

I think that should be mandatory for any President to have had a fighting background. Realistic? No, but I'm also hoping I'll get to vote for Arnold by way of constitutional amendment.

IzzyDaHedgehog
9th November 04, 11:36 PM
Putin was a SAMBO champ, wasn't he?

OC Kid
10th November 04, 10:24 AM
we'll send him the house rep leader after all hes a b/b in tkd

Deadpan Scientist
10th November 04, 10:32 AM
Putin is a sambo and judo bb

Wounded Ronin
10th November 04, 10:46 AM
Back in the good old days, leaders knew how to fight. Nobody fucked with Ghengis Kahn because he'd ruin your shit. And now we have a putz who most people could put to sleep in the first round, queens rules.

Very true. Kings in the Dark Ages had to be strong enough to keep control of a bunch of nobles, i.e. armored warlords with military followings.

Greese
10th November 04, 02:09 PM
Putin actually has a Judo book out.
Teddy Roosevelt was one of if not the first Judo brown belts in the states.

Wounded Ronin
10th November 04, 03:16 PM
Teddy Roosevelt would also practice boxing when he was president. He actually had marines come over to box with him.