PDA

View Full Version : " Bush Supporters Still Believe Iraq Had WMD or Major Program, Supported al Qaeda "

Freddy
4th November 04, 05:20 PM
I thought this article was interesting. (I got it from another forum.)
Although I suspect the reasons for the support is due to fear. The psychology dynamics of this gives a ideal of human behavior. Interesting.
Its the human condition.

"Even after the final report of Charles Duelfer to Congress saying that Iraq did not have a significant WMD program, 72% of Bush supporters continue to believe that Iraq had actual WMD (47%) or a major program for developing them (25%). Fifty-six percent assume that most experts believe Iraq had actual WMD and 57% also assume, incorrectly, that Duelfer concluded Iraq had at least a major WMD program. Kerry supporters hold opposite beliefs on all these points.
Continue:
http://pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pres_Election_04/html/new_10_21_04.html#1

PeedeeShaolin
4th November 04, 05:37 PM
This isn't really any fault of the Bush Administration anymore. The only guy who continued to openly lie about this was Emperor Cheney and he's a major businessman, which basically means he lies for a living.

If people syill believe that crap its theor OWN fault for not educating themselves.

Although the media really hasn't helped.

SRK85
4th November 04, 05:40 PM
Wow america is retarded. Its sad to see that most Americans dont understand anything about the world. How can we win a war when we don't even know who to attack? How can we win a war with people who dont understand what happens internationally.

Peter H.
4th November 04, 05:58 PM
And? You have nuts on both sides of the fence, people who are out of touch with reality. Nothing new here.

Stick
4th November 04, 09:35 PM
This is more than a few nuts, and these people aren't so much nuts as they are woefully ignorant.

Thaiboxerken
4th November 04, 10:00 PM
This is similar to the same people's belief in a god, no evidence, just a hope that such things exist.

Leodom
4th November 04, 11:13 PM
Wow america is retarded. Its sad to see that most Americans dont understand anything about the world. How can we win a war when we don't even know who to attack? How can we win a war with people who dont understand what happens internationally.

I find it funny that you call over 58 million Americans "retarded" when you can't even spell your MA style correctly.

Although, consider the intelligence of the average person; then realize that half of them are less intelligent than that.

Thaiboxerken
4th November 04, 11:17 PM
I find it funny that you call over 58 million Americans "retarded" when you can't even spell your MA style correctly.

What's even funnier is that he's correct!

Boyd
5th November 04, 01:04 AM
I've seriously lost all faith in democracy.

Wounded Ronin
5th November 04, 01:13 AM
What's even funnier is that he's correct!

"Jiu jitsu" is one of the alternative spellings that's been floating around.

I believe that "jujutsu" is the most correct in terms of Japanese, but "jiu jitsu", "jujitsu", and "jujutsu" are all common spellings.

Wounded Ronin
5th November 04, 01:14 AM
I've seriously lost all faith in democracy.

Honestly, I've come to realize that the general public is not qualified to make decisions about many things.

But it's not just a US thing...the general public seems to be dumbass all over the world.

Back during the Hong Kong bird flu scare the general public believed the crap that the media was spinning about the disease *before* the government epidemiologists had even completed their study of the bird flu. Subsequently all kinds of false rumors about the nature of the disease spread like wild. Now why would anyone believe a journalist telling you the low down on the disease before even the epidemiologists have figured out what's up? That is just another example of public blithering stupidity.

In the boxer rebellion, people actually believed that kungfu forms and Iron Shirt would protect them from British firearms. To their credit, this is also partially because Cixi, the emperess dowager, perpetuated that lie, claiming that in tests at the imperial palace Iron Shirt had indeed stopped bullets.

So, all over the world...the public is an unqualified dumbass.

antman
5th November 04, 01:45 AM
Jiu jitsu" is one of the alternative spellings that's been floating around.

I believe that "jujutsu" is the most correct in terms of Japanese, but "jiu jitsu", "jujitsu", and "jujutsu" are all common spellings.

But he spelled it jiu-jiStu. Whischi isn't right anywhere. :sign12:

antman
5th November 04, 01:46 AM
I commit an error correcting an error. The story of my life.

WingChun Lawyer
5th November 04, 07:32 AM
People are stupid everywhere. One of the candidates in the last election for mayor here in São Paulo proposed to institute the death penalty for rapists and murderers.

A mayor, for chrissake. And people voted on him because of that.

PS: to our credit he was not elected, but still.

DANINJA
5th November 04, 08:42 AM
this was one of the headlines in a UK newspaper:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/nov2004/1/0/000ADF94-E181-1189-B6E080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Yossarian
5th November 04, 08:56 AM
This is similar to the same people's belief in a god, no evidence, just a hope that such things exist.

Nah, God talks to Bush, is that no proof or what?

Smeagol
5th November 04, 09:05 AM
this was one of the headlines in a UK newspaper:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/nov2004/1/0/000ADF94-E181-1189-B6E080BFB6FA0000.jpg
arrr he STOLE it from usss, my preciousssss
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18230&page=4

or actually, i think we posted it at the exact same time. bastard.

MrMcFu
5th November 04, 09:07 AM
You posted it over 25 minutes later, with a port in between.

Smeagol
5th November 04, 09:09 AM
actually, no. it says "today 2:42 pm" here and it says "today 2:42 pm" there (gmt +1)

MrMcFu
5th November 04, 09:10 AM
DanNinja's was posted at 2:42, while yours was posted at 3:05. Forgive me, it was over 20 minutes.

Smeagol
5th November 04, 09:17 AM
are you stupid or what? really, are you?
look in the link i gave http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18230&page=4
2:42 it says there, moron.
the comment i made at 3:05 only includes the picture as part of a QUOTE.

MrMcFu
5th November 04, 09:17 AM
Your right, sorry.