PDA

View Full Version : Next Steps for Bush?

shironinja
3rd November 04, 04:56 PM
Please post / comment on your predictions here.

What will the next few years bring?

Here's my out-there guess:

1) Finalize Missile Defense System Q4 2004
2) Implement draft / "incentives" to increase size of military
3) Rollover any anti-american forces in Iraq
--- At this point there will be an international incident (either another terrorist attack or some type of nuclear incident abroad) ---
4) Attack North Korea leaving room for China to get involved.
5) Survive WW3 and conquer Asia.

justA black guy
3rd November 04, 05:01 PM
implement draft, Funny i'm starting to feel canadain now. Ohhh Canadaaa!

feedback
3rd November 04, 05:03 PM
Invade Poland and the Rheinland.

ojgsxr6
3rd November 04, 05:06 PM
Well I'm not very good at predicting politics, I thought Kerry was going to win, but I definitely see a fashion change for Bush. I'm thinking a Keiser helmet and a handle bar moustache.

MaverickZ
3rd November 04, 05:08 PM
Step 3: Profit

bushi51
3rd November 04, 05:12 PM
I Think the next step will be for you lefties to take your medicine and realize that most of the country does not think like you. You can either, MOVE, change your view or SUCK IT THE HELL UP.

This is a great day.

SCO
3rd November 04, 05:36 PM
Flat earth theory.

shironinja
3rd November 04, 07:34 PM
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3961/GeorgeWBushFinger.gif

Dochter
3rd November 04, 07:51 PM
I Think the next step will be for you lefties to take your medicine and realize that most of the country does not think like you. You can either, MOVE, change your view or SUCK IT THE HELL UP.

This is a great day.Or bitch about it for four years giving us 8 years of bithching to equal the bitching you likely did during the clinton era?

SRK85
3rd November 04, 08:07 PM
Uhh start another war against an inncoent country like Egpyt. Continue not to give a shit about Osama. O and yeah make sure Iraq has better health care then us.

jrkman
3rd November 04, 08:27 PM
There is absolutely no way there are that many ignorant people in our country. Just remember that most of the states that use electronic voting have no paper backup.

Deadpan Scientist
3rd November 04, 08:37 PM
I know it's because the election was yesterday, but maybe a "Tissue box in every home" program would be helpful.

But seriously

1) Overhaul the educational system
2) Devise an exit strategy for iraq
3) Pressure the international community to do something about Iran/Israel and N Korea
4) Overhaul the educational system
5) Listen to his advisors(this time)
6) Pass the torch off to John McCain at the end of his term.

Shuma-Gorath
3rd November 04, 08:41 PM
There is absolutely no way there are that many ignorant people in our country. Just remember that most of the states that use electronic voting have no paper backup.

I wish I still had your faith in humanity.

ssfsx17
3rd November 04, 09:23 PM
Bush will create a new third party called the "Moderate Compassionate Republicans" and wage war against the hard-right-wingers who hate his guts. Then the midwest and south will experience a civil war about whether you should be moderately conservative or hard-liner conservative.

In the meantime, Californians will keep quiet for two years as they lament the fact that they put a pro-Bush guy into the governor's seat who gave a speech that probably changed the minds of the 4 million people who chose to vote for Bush instead of Kerry.

Last but not least, New York will continue to get whored out for patriotic BS that is totally against the political views of those who actually live in New York. Whenever Bush is in a hard place, he'll say something like, "Remember New York! Remember 9/11!"

Deadpan Scientist
3rd November 04, 09:28 PM
The hard right wingers hate bush's guts?

Are we on the same planet?

Scrapper
3rd November 04, 10:36 PM
ahhh.....I love the smell of Democracy in the morning! Smells like...disgruntled liberals!

ssfsx17
4th November 04, 02:40 AM
Karl Rove said that if Bush wins the election, he will, ahem, do something really bad.

From what I understand, some in the Republican party itself are not liking the way Bush is handling the budget, and they also strongly disapprove of Bush's war efforts. Mainly, that they were not strong enough in Afghanistan and that Iraq is just going to blow our budget. Keep in mind that the hardest right conservatives are those who believe in "conservatism" as was originally formulated by ye philosophers of olde. Just like how Lybertarians follow ye philosphy of liberalism of olde much better than today's Democrats do.

Of course, the same hard-righters who really don't approve of Bush voted for him anyways so that they could at least put Republicans in important places. In fact, Cheney, Bush, and Powell all used to have some pretty opposing political views before they allowed themselves to be a part of the evil Bush machine. Cheney is already going to get into a conflict with Bush since, while Cheney is being personally pressured to be a lot more open to the gay community, Bush is being politically pressured to keep on pushing through that constitutional ban so that he can retain popularity. I have this sickening feeling that Bush doesn't actually care about any of the issues and just chose to play with the feelings of the right side rather than try to exploit the left. I'm imagining him counting how many votes he can get for taking a certain position on each issue and choosing the ones that appeal to all the hicks in the midwest and south.

What's worst of all, though, is that Bush is exploiting MY religion to get votes that he doesn't deserve. Nevermind that, in my religion, not lying about stuff and not trying to cover it up when things go bad is a heck of a lot more important than passing laws about people's behaviors. Bush is a textbook "pharisee," so to speak.

My own political views are kind of outdated, since they are based on writings from before the year 1800. I know that the framers of the constitution were thinking that "man" meant "white guy with property" but I still believe in the literal meaning of the constitution, which does not inherently contain such a bias. Which is, sadly, something that has been very, very, very lost to both of the major parties.

UnarmedBoxer
4th November 04, 02:43 AM
the next step for bush? war.

nihilist
4th November 04, 02:45 AM
I know it's because the election was yesterday, but maybe a "Tissue box in every home" program would be helpful.

But seriously

1) Overhaul the educational system
2) Devise an exit strategy for iraq
3) Pressure the international community to do something about Iran/Israel and N Korea
4) Overhaul the educational system
5) Listen to his advisors(this time)
6) Pass the torch off to John McCain at the end of his term.

God bless you Brand.