PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bush (sort of) - Anti Kerry

5FingazofDeath
12th October 04, 12:38 PM
I dont get too worked up over the elections and stuff. But this site I thought was worthy enough to post and see what everyone thinks. I personally think that the 2 party system is bullshit but out of the 2, I would choose Bush over Kerry.

www.georgebushisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway. com

Got to love that name :)

Ronin
12th October 04, 12:42 PM
I am pro bush too, though I like it nice and trimmed.
I don't like it totally shaved off.

Stold3
12th October 04, 12:57 PM
Yeah, 12 year old vagina isn't appealing

Peter H.
12th October 04, 01:02 PM
http://www.kerryhatersforkerry.com/

Along a similar line.

DJeter1234
12th October 04, 01:48 PM
wow, that's the most completely biased no-bullshit site I have ever seen. I mean, when rumsfeld says there is no link between a-quida and iraq, and the website STILL refuses to admit it. They make a few decent points, but just from watching their video about the first debates, they fail to actually present Kerry's arguement. If you want to take quotes out of cntext, i bet someone could make Bush look even worse.

5FingazofDeath
12th October 04, 02:58 PM
For every yin, there is a yang:

www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.c om

DJeter1234
12th October 04, 04:48 PM
"A suitable analogy would be the cannibalistic school bus driver. Perhaps he washes the windows of the bus to a sparkling brilliance, cleans the floor to exacting standards and weaves through traffic with the greatest of ease and comfort. Perhaps he doesn't. In the end it doesn't matter because whether he does these things or not, he still eats a child on the way to the classroom every morning"

I liek that site better

ICY
13th October 04, 03:34 AM
http://www.us-election.org/wv-results.php?region=asi&country=ir

SLJ
13th October 04, 04:38 AM
I'm not mad on Bush, but I think Kerry will get you attacked again, worse than 9/11.

zenbert
13th October 04, 10:42 AM
I really love that fear mentality that goes around. Who has inspire all that fear? I'm all bush as long as it's not George.

SLJ
15th October 04, 03:22 AM
I'd love it if you were right, really, but you're dealing with poeple who's one aim in life is to kill you. If that doesn't "inspire" fear I don't know what does.

cyrijl
15th October 04, 02:02 PM
It is actually not a fear tactic if one looks at kerry's record regarding naitonal defense. Ever since his congressional runs in the 70's he has been anti-military. In addition in the debates he said his administration would see the greatest level of anti-proliferation including this country. I thikn it is funny that kerry believes we should get rid of our weapons and just hope that eveyrone else does too. But don't forget, he has a plan.

As martial artist we all know that you keep you hands up and your wits about you. If you go to dangerous places you pay attention to your surroundings. Kerry seems to belive that if we just hope enough, help will be on the way. Meanwhile ppl i know will be getting killed.

If you look at his record, he is not and has not been tough on defense. I just can't believe he has all of a sudden changed.

These are not pro-bush comments. They merely reflect zenbert's post.

DJeter1234
15th October 04, 02:31 PM
Anti-nuclear proliferation is a good thing. We really don't need everything we have.

cyrijl, would you consider that maybe 9/11 changed Kerry's mind on the need for an incredibly strong standing military?

CaptShady
15th October 04, 02:47 PM
Anti-nuclear proliferation is a good thing. We really don't need everything we have.

cyrijl, would you consider that maybe 9/11 changed Kerry's mind on the need for an incredibly strong standing military?

His attendance at intelligence and security coucil meetings post 9/11 should answer that question for ya.

zenbert
15th October 04, 03:43 PM
It is actually not a fear tactic if one looks at kerry's record regarding naitonal defense. Ever since his congressional runs in the 70's he has been anti-military. In addition in the debates he said his administration would see the greatest level of anti-proliferation including this country. I thikn it is funny that kerry believes we should get rid of our weapons and just hope that eveyrone else does too. But don't forget, he has a plan.

As martial artist we all know that you keep you hands up and your wits about you. If you go to dangerous places you pay attention to your surroundings. Kerry seems to belive that if we just hope enough, help will be on the way. Meanwhile ppl i know will be getting killed.

If you look at his record, he is not and has not been tough on defense. I just can't believe he has all of a sudden changed.

These are not pro-bush comments. They merely reflect zenbert's post.

My comment mentioned no support of Kerry's actions, but clearly I don't support political rhetorics that drive fear.

All fear do is proliferate doubt and discontent among the people. It takes us down the food pyramid on societal progress, where the people become more interested in self sustenance and survival rather than what's right for the masses and the society as a whole. Fear instills hate, and hate takes us down the drain.

Where did Kerry mention that " if we just hope enough, help will be on the way. Meanwhile ppl i know will be getting killed." I think you're insinuating too much; that would be your intepretation.

cyrijl
16th October 04, 10:20 AM
Derek, no i d not think kerry changed his mind. He has seen alot of world threats in communism and his vietnam experience. I don't think he now has changed. And his statements regarding global test, our uni-lateral disarmament and pandering to the UN show that.

All fear do is proliferate doubt and discontent among the people. It takes us down the food pyramid on societal progress, where the people become more interested in self sustenance and survival rather than what's right for the masses and the society as a whole. Fear instills hate, and hate takes us down the drain
People have alwasy been most interested in self. This is why i posted a thread about not hating the french. When they aoppsed the US they were looking out for #1. Both Kerry and Bush sometimes use the tactic of fear, but i don't think the terrorism topic is one of them. Don't forget kerry saying that bush is starving the children, eliminating the middle class, etc etc.