PDA

View Full Version : UN Security Council calls emergency meeting re:Israel

PeedeeShaolin
4th October 04, 03:55 PM
Told you things were getting hairy.

Its unfortunate that nay real resolution that gets weight behind it will be vetoed by the U.S., although the U.S. did NOT veto the last resolution against Israel, showing that even Dick Cheney has a limit to his patience.

Things will continue to get worse until the securitu council takes Israel's acions in Palestine as serious as Iraq's in Kuwaiit.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041004/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_israel_palestinians_1

PeedeeShaolin
4th October 04, 03:59 PM
7 more dead in Gaza:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3711996.stm

An air strike on the Jabaliya refugee camp killed four militants planting a bomb near an area used by troops.

Three civilians were among the dead, including a teenage girl shot inside her home. Another child was killed by stray gunfire in southern Gaza.

gojuJKDdude
4th October 04, 05:49 PM
why are u so anti Israel? thousands of people are being murdered in the sudan and youv got a hard on against israel...

SRK85
4th October 04, 05:53 PM
Israel is engaging innocent people. Im anti-israel too. I have nothing against jews but creating a homeland in the middle of Arabia and forcing many arabs to live in areas the Israelis decided seemed pretty damn unmoral.

Sun Wukong
4th October 04, 06:01 PM
I'm pissed at them because they constantly stir up the pot against the US and us the resulting negative feelings against the US as an excuse to go on their own genocide campaign.

Their leadership sucks more than suck sucks.

Deadpan Scientist
4th October 04, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by SRK85
Israel is engaging innocent people. Im anti-israel too. I have nothing against jews but creating a homeland in the middle of Arabia and forcing many arabs to live in areas the Israelis decided seemed pretty damn unmoral.

On behalf of the bullshido membership, please stop posting.

SRK85
4th October 04, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by brandeissansoo
On behalf of the bullshido membership, please stop posting.

Fine I wont post another thing about israel.

Judah Maccabee
4th October 04, 06:53 PM
Hahahaha, "as serious as Iraq in Kuwait?" You mean when the UN condemned Kuwait for expelling hundreds of thousands of Palestinians because they supported Saddam Hussein?

..... what do you mean the UN didn't condemn that? That's ethnic cleansing!!!!!1111

The number of Palestinians dead from "Black September" when they tried overthrowing the Jordanian government outweighs the current number dead in the Intifada in its 4th year. Maybe the UN should have taken Jordan as seriously as it took "Iraq and Kuwait." It's inflammation and sensationalism such as this which blows the current crisis out of proportion to the transpired events.

http://www.israelactivism.com/resources/factsheets/factsheets/Myth_of_ExcesForce_Factsheet.asp

Comparing the present intifada to incidents in other countries gives another insight to the great restraint the Israeli army is displaying. During "Black September" in Jordan in 1970, between 5,000- 10,000 Palestinians were killed in 10 days by the Jordanian army in an attempt to decrease the power of the PLO within Jordan. This number of Palestinian casualties outnumbers all the casualties suffered by Palestinians in the last 3-4 years. It was this event which led to the establishment of a PLO headquarters in Southern Lebanon.

gojuJKDdude
4th October 04, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SRK85

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar!! At least you admit your bias.