PDA

View Full Version : Would the cstates have been RIGHTFULLY considered "terrorists" by the Brittish?

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:27 PM
The winners write history however.

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:28 PM
"cstates" is PeedeeShaolin language for "states".

I'm developing my own language you see, kind of like pig latin only with c's.

Ronin
3rd September 04, 02:29 PM
Yes, if, and I don't know american history that well, they targeted British Civilans.

inde
3rd September 04, 02:31 PM
Dumb states. Whats wrong with having no choice about excessive taxation from an oppresive monarchary. Who needs democracy. Voting sucks.

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:32 PM
Yes, if, and I don't know american history that well, they targeted British Civilans.

Do you really fall for this?

When Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole, a miltary target, he was considered a terrorist.

Didn't the U.S. target civillians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:33 PM
Dumb states. Whats wrong with having no choice about excessive taxation from an oppresive monarchary. Who needs democracy. Voting sucks.

You just described, pretty accurately, the current situation in the U.S.

Ronin
3rd September 04, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Do you really fall for this?

When Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole, a miltary target, he was considered a terrorist.

Didn't the U.S. target civillians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

The attack on the USS Cole may have been called a terrorist act, but it wasn't, any military vessel/facility is a target.
As for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...
Horrible, ruthless and barbaric act.
No matter what possible justification for the Hiroshima, there was ZERO for Nagasaki.

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:50 PM
I didn't finish college because I got a job that paid me more than if I had a college drgree anyway, but I did a paper on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Theres NOBODY on planet Earth wwho has EVER found the figure used to described how many lives were "saved" by dropping the bomb in any report. You can hear the president say it but you'll never find out where he got that figure from because the document doesn't exist.

PeedeeShaolin
3rd September 04, 02:52 PM
And you and I BOTH know that the REAL definition for a terorist isn't someone who attacks civillians.

If that were the case every country who has engaged in war and killed civillians is a terrorist state.

inde
3rd September 04, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
You just described, pretty accurately, the current situation in the U.S.

That thought was in my mind as I typed, but at least we can elect movie stars to government office.

Ronin
3rd September 04, 03:04 PM
Terrorist- and indivdual or group that uses tacticts that "terrorise" the civilan populous in order to achieve a political gain.

blankslate
3rd September 04, 03:09 PM
We should move somewhere...like France or Mexico.

Ronin
3rd September 04, 03:10 PM
Tacos and Hairy female arm pits for ALL !!!

blankslate
3rd September 04, 03:13 PM
I'll eat muff but not a hairy arm pit.

Ronin
3rd September 04, 03:14 PM
That is not very provincial of you.

Nihilanthic
3rd September 04, 06:43 PM
PeeDee - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_downfall

Check the estimated casualties.

I'm not taking one side or the other here, just trying to come up with some info.

Deadpan Scientist
3rd September 04, 06:50 PM
peedee can take a tube sock up his ass.

ICY
4th September 04, 12:11 AM
A terrorist is anyone who believes in fear...but I think the term terrorist is kind of like the term faggot, many people are accused, so few actually are.