PDA

View Full Version : World Of Warcraft (stress test)

WhiteShark
2nd September 04, 02:51 PM
Anyone else get in? I just made an account! woooooooooooo

TylerDurden
2nd September 04, 03:09 PM
Is that a new Warcraft game? Like a sequel to Warcraft III?

shironinja
2nd September 04, 03:14 PM
It's an on-line game. Massive Multiplayer on-line RPG (MMORPG).

I never have the time for those things ... but think they're pretty cool and would like to maybe when I'm 65 and too old to leave the house.

Shuma-Gorath
2nd September 04, 03:17 PM
If Diablo 2 sucked years out of my life I don't think it would be a good idea for me to play that game. It's also going to have a subscription fee, so fuck it.

Edit: Mercurius is correct. I'm not paying monthly for ANY game, much less one where I have to interact with Battle.net slime.

Mercurius
2nd September 04, 05:36 PM
Thinking of the pain of FFXI, but having to deal with the morons from Battle.net ("free stuff plz kekeke") is not something I find appealing.

ewdfs
2nd September 04, 05:40 PM
yeah, everybody should play city of heroes

Traditional Tom
2nd September 04, 05:54 PM
Im in the stress beta, I just have to get around to downloading the fucking 2000 meg file.

Its going to be 1/5 of my total uncapped internet :S
how long is the beta for? do you know?

Hawkeye
2nd September 04, 08:46 PM
Can anyone speculate if Rome: Total War is gonna be any good? I heard the demo is out and haven't had the chance to download it yet. I heard it has war elephants

Zeddy
3rd September 04, 04:24 AM
I think Liuzg is the man to ask, he's the Total War freak if I remember correctly.

Kidnemo
3rd September 04, 08:55 AM
I'm in the stress test and played a bunch last night, too much really.

Level 7 tauren warrior. Game seems really good, and playing amazingly well for being the stress test.
(http://www.comet7.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14)

WhiteShark
3rd September 04, 09:00 AM
Level 4 Priest named: Xavier
On the Aman'Thul server