PDA

View Full Version : In Honor Of Warlock

Peter H.
25th August 04, 11:23 AM
In honor of Warlock, I think we need to retire his avatar much like retiring an all-star's jersey. I can no longer see this avatar and fail to immediately associate it with Warlock, thus tainting my perception of the poster.

I say, retire this:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/images/avatars/animatedavs/akuma-entrancetaunt2.gif

Locu5
25th August 04, 11:28 AM
yes, but only if we replace it with one of his fly self-pics

Grant
25th August 04, 11:28 AM
Well if your gonna do that, you might aswell retire Matthuis' one aswell

Locu5
25th August 04, 11:31 AM
wasn't someone working on a hall of shame page with the avatar and choice post excerpts for some of the more fun past posters?

Doritosaurus Chex
25th August 04, 12:05 PM
I guess we might as well retire Hannibal's as well. Don't forget that chick one Veridian used to use where everybody would immediately question his gender.

Antagony
25th August 04, 12:14 PM
I like this idea a lot.

JKDChick
25th August 04, 12:46 PM
So do I. But I'm aces busy for the next week. I'll get on it eventually.

Osiris
25th August 04, 12:51 PM
Warlock isnt so big as to retire his av. Now, matthius on the other hand is something else. Everytie I se that King, i thini iof him.

Deluxe247
25th August 04, 01:44 PM
I wish I wasnt lazy and could search for some of warlocks posts. :(

Chupacabra
25th August 04, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Deluxe247
I wish I wasnt lazy and could search for some of warlocks posts. :(

they are all riiiight here:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15583

parthenon
25th August 04, 11:59 PM
God damnit I was using that avatar first. I shouldn't have to change my avatar he's the one who sucks.

triple
26th August 04, 05:43 AM
cyber akuma is way cooler

Peter H.
26th August 04, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by parthenon
God damnit I was using that avatar first. I shouldn't have to change my avatar he's the one who sucks.

Sorry Parth, but it was your using the Av that prompted me to do this. No offense.

parthenon
26th August 04, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Peter H.
Sorry Parth, but it was your using the Av that prompted me to do this. No offense.

None taken. I believe that disassociating myself from Warlock as much as possible would be of my best interest. And yes cyber akuma is much cooler.

Chris.B
3rd September 04, 08:10 PM
Meh, I'm still waiting till I can put my own personal Avatar up.

Zeddy
3rd September 04, 11:19 PM
Everytime I see that grey ninja avatar and lion head one, I think of Matthius. So it would be nice to do that.

That avatar warlock chose isn't too bad, he didn't hang around to leave such a huge lasting impression? Apart from his own idiocy anyway.