PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Party 2004 on TV...

CrimsonTiger
27th July 04, 09:02 PM
I'm sitting here in WI watching this broadcast live on tv.

I see why people liked Dean, although I thought he was a bit weak in his speaking.

The ugly chick was terrible.

Obama just spoke. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This kid (42, fine, not a kid, but young as a politican) is GOOD! I'm not even American and I'M inspired!

Wish Canadian politics was this interesting.

Sharlintier
28th July 04, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by CrimsonTiger
I'm sitting here in WI watching this broadcast live on tv.

I see why people liked Dean, although I thought he was a bit weak in his speaking.

The ugly chick was terrible.

Obama just spoke. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This kid (42, fine, not a kid, but young as a politican) is GOOD! I'm not even American and I'M inspired!

Wish Canadian politics was this interesting.

So you post about it but do you tape it for those of us stuck at work... NOOOOOOOO *grumble*

kismasher
28th July 04, 08:09 AM
i'm a democrat and probably always will be, but i find the whole hearted "unify the party" love fest a little naseauting

Matsufubu
28th July 04, 08:47 AM

Obama? Sounds like Osama. Nobody'll vote for them now.

Ronin
28th July 04, 08:48 AM
Politics would be better if all issues were debated by nude playmates wrestling in baby oil.

Deamo_Nangel
28th July 04, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by ronin69
Politics would be better if all issues were debated by nude playmates wrestling in baby oil.

genius

wars could be fought through foxy boxing events too then

punchingdummy
28th July 04, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by ronin69

Just got to like they way your mind thinks Ronin.

CrimsonTiger
28th July 04, 04:46 PM
Shar,

When was the last time you were in a hotel with a VCR!?!? Geez!

Kis,

I admit the content was a bit...excessive. How many "Girls in Alabama with one leg" and "Old couples in Arkansas" can these people cite in generalizations?!? But my point is that his energy and style were quite impressive. He reminds me of a mix between Jackson and Clinton (style, not looks).

Dochter
28th July 04, 05:04 PM
Missed the speech. Heard the pretalk hype.

Zendetta
28th July 04, 05:42 PM
I generally think the Dems are a bunch of limp dicked pansies - look at the way they caved on the Patriot Act, Iraqi war, etc.

On the other hand Obama's speech was awesome, and quite inspiring, and Slick Willie is a fuqqing Rock Star!!!! I loved that speech about "my tax cut" ... what a Baller...

Sharlintier
30th July 04, 04:21 PM
Shar,

When was the last time you were in a hotel with a VCR!?!? Geez!

They have them at the front desk for rent in most places, or there is always a video rental place in which to get one... If I am in a hotel room for more than one night and I check in before 8PM you damn well KNOW I will have one because it's either that or be bored out of my skull.