PDA

View Full Version : The Israeli Wall



MaverickZ
9th July 04, 12:44 PM
so i found this on cnn.com today and it made me smile.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/09/israel.barrier/index.html

the first thoughts that came into my head were "ok, now what?" is the UN going to come and tear down the wall? are they going to boot Israel from the UN? I mean, great, so it's "illegal" so what are they going to do about it? a UN invasion of Israel?

inde
9th July 04, 12:55 PM
The UN should focus on stopping suicide attacks and replacing Arafat with a leader who actually cares about his people.

MaverickZ
9th July 04, 12:55 PM
how are they supposed to do that?

inde
9th July 04, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by MaverickZ
how are they supposed to do that?

Kill Everyone? Shoot, I don't know. Nothings worked so far.

Unicron
9th July 04, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by indestructible
The UN should focus on stopping suicide attacks and replacing Arafat with a leader who actually cares about his people.

Or they should focus on getting israelis to quit killing children who throw rocks and get them to quit bulldozing peoples homes.

Or wait better yet get Israel to pull out of Palestine and just settle the whole damn thing.

Screw the U.N. its up to the U.S. Israel won't listen to anyone else.

MaverickZ
9th July 04, 01:34 PM
jebus! you missed what i'm trying to say, i'm not trying to start up another asinine israel vs palestine arguement. i'm saying the UN has jack shit power to do anything. why is it even there?

SRK85
9th July 04, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Unicron
Or they should focus on getting israelis to quit killing children who throw rocks and get them to quit bulldozing peoples homes.

Or wait better yet get Israel to pull out of Palestine and just settle the whole damn thing.

Screw the U.N. its up to the U.S. Israel won't listen to anyone else.

Agreed or at least make palenstine a country I would be pissed too if a bunch of people forced me from my land

SRK85
9th July 04, 01:54 PM
And yea the UN doesnt do shit.

inde
9th July 04, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by SRK85
Agreed or at least make palenstine a country I would be pissed too if a bunch of people forced me from my land

Dude, Palestine was given this opportunity several times, and always rejected it. Read the PLO charter, the extermination of Isreal is the main goal, a Palistinian state would end the excuse for a continued aggression by the Palestinian leadership.

MaverickZ
9th July 04, 02:18 PM
FUCK ALL!

This was supposed to be a goddamn UN bashing topic. Not another I vs P arguement that leads nowhere. Now stay on the fucking topic.

inde
9th July 04, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MaverickZ
FUCK ALL!

This was supposed to be a goddamn UN bashing topic. Not another I vs P arguement that leads nowhere. Now stay on the fucking topic.

Right-O. The UN sucks.

http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/thumb/pw_sign_8.jpg
http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/thumb/pw_sign_27.jpg

SRK85
9th July 04, 02:50 PM
Yea how come the Un doesnt help countries like Sudan they say the condemn the killings but wont take action? WTF the UN blows.

Stick
9th July 04, 03:07 PM
I love the Star Wars one, that's hilarious. Couldn't care less for the first one though.

Anywho, yeah, the UN is basically masturbating with that court decision; I don't see that wall giving birth in 9 months on account of the actions of the UN's court. I really am inclined to see the Israeli side of this:

"Fences are reversible. As we build this fence we can remove it.

The human life of 1,000 people who died as a result of suicide bombings that emanated from this territory are not reversible."

And, apparently, the fence has taken a serious dent out of the suicide bombing efforts since its construction... but I suppose it's ok to see Israelis blown up because they're evil and deserve it.

I wonder what the position of the world would be if America supported Palestine and not Israel, if the Palestinians were the ones with the power..... oh well...... what if's and all.

The PLO is disgusting, their charter, their whole mission statement, everything about them refuses to accept Israel as a nation and as such the PLO has rejected offers at statehood because then they'd have to recognize Israel- ack, oh right this is supposed to be a rant targeted towards the UN! How easily I forget!!!

Yeah..... uh, get your thumbs out of your assholes and treat the two parties of the dispute equally; that is to say the UN just LOVES those peace loving Palestinians who are just FORCED to commit acts of violence that they just have NO CHOICE but to utilize...... right.... the double standard is disgusting.

Also, the UN needs to suck it up and realize that sometimes, just sometimes, sanctions aren't going to accomplish a thing and the UN forces had better be ready to make good on all the crap UN delegates have been saying to those who have been sanctioned to no good effect. You can't starve a lion (dictator) out of his cage when he's still got so many deer in the cage with him..... dare you to guess whose going to die first.

Xango
9th July 04, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by SRK85
Agreed or at least make palenstine a country I would be pissed too if a bunch of people forced me from my land

Yeah, but there aren't any Romans around to pay for it anymore...

Jenfucius
9th July 04, 07:38 PM
palestinians need to quit their whinin' and get to bombin'. hopefully the resulting cycle of violence will lead to a "final solution" of the israelis wiping them out by putting them in concentration camps and gassing their shit.

Jenfucius
9th July 04, 07:46 PM
that would rule

Freddy
9th July 04, 10:47 PM
.

Freddy
9th July 04, 10:47 PM
What they all need is some luv and hungs ......

...from your friendly neighbourhood neo nazi.

Xango
9th July 04, 11:08 PM
Neo Nazis? vs. electronic drone hunter-killers? That'd be sweet! I'd pay to watch...

Jenfucius: amusing, but not as amusing as Jehovah killing more Jews than Hitler.

The palestinians have been reduced to taking an M-80 or two, putting them in a coke can, and strapping them to a bottle rocket. This is as it should be. It is a situation that calls for minimal smackdown on a day-by-day basis.

SunTzu
9th July 04, 11:23 PM
The UN is too busy hiding its oil-for-food money to do anything about it.

blankslate
9th July 04, 11:23 PM
Robert Frost

Mending Wall


SOMETHING there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:

I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,

But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.

To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.

Oh, just another kind of outdoor game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
He is all pine and I am apple-orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.

He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.

Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down!" I could say "Elves" to him,

But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there,
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

DANINJA
10th July 04, 08:54 AM
Everyone talks about Isreali deaths but what about palestinians killed by Isrealis?


GAZA CITY (AFP) - A 16-year-old Palestinian girl was killed by Israeli fire in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah.

Halima Udeh Abu Samahdaneh took a bullet to the head when troops opened fire in the Shabura district of the impoverished town close to the Israeli-controlled border with Egypt, Palestinian medics and witnesses said Saturday.

Witnesses said it was unclear why the Israeli troops had fired as there were no clashes under way at the time of the shooting.

The death brought the overall toll since the September 2000 start of the Palestinian intifada, or uprising, to 4,172, including 3,176 PALESTININANS and 925 Israelis, according to an AFP count.

TheManchu
10th July 04, 10:01 AM
The US might have more grounds to complain about the UN had the US not taken advantage, and created, a whole history of loopholes to enable the US to act at its discretion.

Since we're one of the founding nations, and since we created many of the same problems that we know complain about, it makes it look like we're only complaining because it's not us using the loopholes this time.

We have taken advantage of the UN in the past to keep the peace, by making nations that felt they had no recourse but violence feel that the UN was a recourse, despite sometimes dismal hopes for them in the UN. Pull away now, and it will appear to such nations that such recourses are only shams, and that we left such shams as soon as they ceased to benefit us, at which points such nations will choose more radical routes over diplomatic routes that are more in US control, and less formed by a consensus of the world's people, at least in appearance.

It's funny how the anti UN sentiment is so widespread in the US right only after the UN chose a different path than the one the US wanted. Before that, it was the left that had problems with the UN, because the far left propaganda said the UN supported the neocon values of US impirialism. I'm sure this overreaction will empower the left's position in the very near future.

PeedeeShaolin
10th July 04, 11:02 AM
Israel has long since gone from protecting itself to stealing land and killing civillians. Anyonw who pays close attention to the situation has known that for quite some time and that includes our allies like England, Russia, China, Germany etc. Israel TWICE got slapped with a UN resolution calling its acts "international terrorism" only to have to U.S. veto them.

Any sheep that believe what they hear would have probably been all gung-ho to round up and massacre then dangerous INJUNS way back when. Your govt convinced its citizens that a mass genocide was necessary and the people, through scare tactics, bought the whole song and dance. Now you have a very similar situation going on as Israel creates a wall deep into Palestinian territory.

I know, I know.....those pesky TERRORISTS are responsible right?

Let me ask you something:

Considering the U.S stole Texas and murdered alot of Mexicans(not to mention stole most of the U.S.) what would happen in Mexico built a wall halfway through Texas and considered everything south of the wall theirs and policed it very forcefully?

TheManchu's post was spot on. All the kiddies should read it.

CaptShady
10th July 04, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Considering the U.S stole Texas and murdered alot of Mexicans

Sorry, first off Texas was an independent republic, and got taken over by Mexico. Texas was NOT a part of Mexico until a Spainiard named Cabeza De Vaca discovered it. A large part of what is now Texas' southern region didn't even have "indians". Mexico later took over Texas when it won it's independence from Spain. THEN Texas won it's independence from Mexico, and became a sovereignty. It LATER joined the United States. If anything, Mexicans murdered a lot of Texans and took THIER land. No country is innocent throughout history.

I see nothing wrong with a wall on the BORDER between Isreal and "Palestine" (a "country" who's history is saturated with terrorism, suicide bombers, and the like).

Historically, while a lot have trodden on Jews, they all end up in despair as a result. It's not wise to mess with the chosen people.

TheManchu
10th July 04, 01:09 PM
They aren't the chosen people and shrubberies don't speak.

Hawkeye
10th July 04, 02:03 PM
Thanks for posting that article Maverick.

I don't agree with everything Israel does, and I usually won't discuss it but do I admire Israel?

Your goddamned right I do.

They know how to get the job done quick and are very, very good at what they do. They don't sit around and debate shit and try to appease some shitball countries. If you know Mossad or Sayeret is coming after you, you better find a big ass rock in Antarctica to crawl under, because they ain't afraid to go international to find your ass. They use pre-emptive strikes and hit back much harder when they are hit. They are not afraid of anyone. Israel has continuously proven that, after Hitler fucked them over, no one else can and ever will. They have repelled numerous combined attacks by Arab nations in 48', 56', 67' and 73'. They have even told us, their #1 ally, to fuck off many times. Even the damn Ivans, in the height of the cold war were scared shitless of them.

This wall thing controversy is nothing new to Israel. They're just gonna tell the U.N. to fuck off like they have before and no other country is gonna do jack shit.

Hawkeye
10th July 04, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Jenfucius
palestinians need to quit their whinin' and get to bombin'. hopefully the resulting cycle of violence will lead to a "final solution" of the israelis wiping them out by putting them in concentration camps and gassing their shit.

Excellent post Jenfucius!

MaverickZ
10th July 04, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Hawkeye This wall thing controversy is nothing new to Israel. They're just gonna tell the U.N. to fuck off like they have before and no other country is gonna do jack shit. [/B]

see, that's what i was trying to say too. has any country NOT told the UN to fuck off when it really wanted to do something?

I think Manchu is exactly right that the UN is there really mostly for appearance. which is rather sad in my opinion. it's like the crazy uncle at family reunions that keeps shouting about the end of the world while everyone just pats him on the head and goes about their business.

PeedeeShaolin
10th July 04, 02:34 PM
I see nothing wrong with a wall on the BORDER between Isreal and "Palestine" (a "country" who's history is saturated with terrorism, suicide bombers, and the like).

Just to make the discussion shorter I'll change my analogy to the native Americans instead. Now what do you have to say?

Secondly the wall is NOT on the border.....thats the entire point. It cuts DEEP into Palestinian territory and will proceed into the heart of the Palestinian agricultural belt.

Then you have this gem from Hawkeye:

They know how to get the job done quick and are very, very good at what they do. They don't sit around and debate shit and try to appease some shitball countries.

Just like the Nazis eh? They've learned well. No wonder you admire them.

nd for Capt. Shady...lets get real can we?

(a "country" who's history is saturated with terrorism, suicide bombers, and the like).

Can you SERIOUSLY tell me you believe that my own country, the U.S.A., hasn't been involved in 1000 times the atrocities that Palestine has? Everything from the genocide of the native Ameircans to 1.4 million killed in Vietnam for nothing more than big business. Take a reading about how Hawaii became part of the U.S.....after that maybe you can come across how many Phillipinos the U.S. Marnes killed(also in the name of capatilism and business). Theres a very famous photo of U.S. marines standing on a MOUND of human bones in the Phillipines and one of the "operations" there was called "burn and kill the natives". This is history and you can look it up, you dont have to take my word for it.

Israel is commiting a crime right now. The entire world knows it and is speaking out against it. Only the U.S. will back them because Israel is the U.S.'s largest offshore military base and we pay for every single weapon they have.

Dont you guys think its about time the U.S. changed its foreign policy just a weee bit? The more we're hated the better the chances of some "disgruntled country" trying to harm our soldiers and our citizens.

LLL
10th July 04, 02:35 PM
Often one of the main reasons why UN CAN'T do anything, is because USA stops any action by its 'veto' right, as they/ you would/will do in this case too.

PeedeeShaolin
10th July 04, 02:37 PM
The reason why Israel can tell the UN to fuck off is because the U.S. backs them. Wait until China's economy surpasses the U.S. and the EU becomes a major force in the world.

The U.S. didn't want to help the jews when Hitler was exterminating them. We even REFUSED to take refugees. A similar situation is going on now in Palestine.

PeedeeShaolin
10th July 04, 02:44 PM
Lets not forget that Ariel sharon has already been tried for war crimes by his own country.

And as far as Israel not listening to the U.S., thats a joke right? The U.S. tells Israel to jump and Sharon asks how high. Israel belongs to the U.S. and will do whatever the U.S. commands or the U.S. will abandon them in much the same way we abandoned Iraq when Time Magazines "Man of the Year", Sadamm Hussein started thinking for himself and not taking orders.

Raven
10th July 04, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by DANINJA
Everyone talks about Isreali deaths but what about palestinians killed by Isrealis?


GAZA CITY (AFP) - A 16-year-old Palestinian girl was killed by Israeli fire in the southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites) town of Rafah.

Halima Udeh Abu Samahdaneh took a bullet to the head when troops opened fire in the Shabura district of the impoverished town close to the Israeli-controlled border with Egypt, Palestinian medics and witnesses said Saturday.

Witnesses said it was unclear why the Israeli troops had fired as there were no clashes under way at the time of the shooting.

The death brought the overall toll since the September 2000 start of the Palestinian intifada, or uprising, to 4,172, including 3,176 PALESTININANS and 925 Israelis, according to an AFP count.

They don't count remember? Every palistinian is a terrorist remember?

PeedeeShaolin
10th July 04, 03:09 PM
STFU ShadowRavenWolf! Palestinans aren't PEOPLE you DUMB ASS! The TV told me so! All Palestinians wear funny cloths on their heads instead of REAL hats and they all have beards carry swords and eat little children before blowing up the nearest car or building and then go home to abuse the most uppity of their many wives.

USA! USA! USA!

SRK85
10th July 04, 03:13 PM
I totally agree with what PeeDeeShaoilin says. Your so right Israel is pratically the 51st state.

Unicron
10th July 04, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Israel has long since gone from protecting itself to stealing land and killing civillians. Anyonw who pays close attention to the situation has known that for quite some time and that includes our allies like England, Russia, China, Germany etc. Israel TWICE got slapped with a UN resolution calling its acts "international terrorism" only to have to U.S. veto them.

Any sheep that believe what they hear would have probably been all gung-ho to round up and massacre then dangerous INJUNS way back when. Your govt convinced its citizens that a mass genocide was necessary and the people, through scare tactics, bought the whole song and dance. Now you have a very similar situation going on as Israel creates a wall deep into Palestinian territory.

I know, I know.....those pesky TERRORISTS are responsible right?

Let me ask you something:

Considering the U.S stole Texas and murdered alot of Mexicans(not to mention stole most of the U.S.) what would happen in Mexico built a wall halfway through Texas and considered everything south of the wall theirs and policed it very forcefully?

TheManchu's post was spot on. All the kiddies should read it.

I was just going to mention this as well. All you UN bashers who don't even pay attention to the inner workings of the council. The UN's hands are TIED not because they a e inept but in a large part because of the US govt and the fact that it only takes one countries veto to mess things up. Any time something comes up to a vote (that goes against israel) the US just vetoes it. And if it comes down to it the US just does what they want anyways a la Iraq.

What's the UN supposed to do?

Unicron
10th July 04, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Hawkeye
Thanks for posting that article Maverick.

I don't agree with everything Israel does, and I usually won't discuss it but do I admire Israel?

Your goddamned right I do.

They know how to get the job done quick and are very, very good at what they do. They don't sit around and debate shit and try to appease some shitball countries. If you know Mossad or Sayeret is coming after you, you better find a big ass rock in Antarctica to crawl under, because they ain't afraid to go international to find your ass. They use pre-emptive strikes and hit back much harder when they are hit. They are not afraid of anyone. Israel has continuously proven that, after Hitler fucked them over, no one else can and ever will. They have repelled numerous combined attacks by Arab nations in 48', 56', 67' and 73'. They have even told us, their #1 ally, to fuck off many times. Even the damn Ivans, in the height of the cold war were scared shitless of them.

This wall thing controversy is nothing new to Israel. They're just gonna tell the U.N. to fuck off like they have before and no other country is gonna do jack shit.

Way to talk out of your ass. Without the U.S. Israel is NOTHING. Frankly without the U.S. they would never survive on their own. They wouldn't have half the tech they have now, they're airforce would suck nuts and they probably wouldn't have nukes either.

A war between Iraq at its peak and Israel would have been very interesting given no outside interference. Maybe they would have killed eachother off and left the world a better place to live in.

MaverickZ
10th July 04, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Unicron
I was just going to mention this as well. All you UN bashers who don't even pay attention to the inner workings of the council. The UN's hands are TIED not because they a e inept but in a large part because of the US govt and the fact that it only takes one countries veto to mess things up. Any time something comes up to a vote (that goes against israel) the US just vetoes it. And if it comes down to it the US just does what they want anyways a la Iraq.

What's the UN supposed to do?

exactly, so doesn't that say that the whole process is broken and needs to be revised? (and let's all remember taht the US isn't hte only country that vetoes things)

Hawkeye
10th July 04, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Unicron
Way to talk out of your ass. Without the U.S. Israel is NOTHING. Frankly without the U.S. they would never survive on their own. They wouldn't have half the tech they have now, they're airforce would suck nuts and they probably wouldn't have nukes either.

A war between Iraq at its peak and Israel would have been very interesting given no outside interference. Maybe they would have killed eachother off and left the world a better place to live in.

Is this site not in English? Did you even understand the point of my post?

I told you I simply admire the way Israel gets things done. I have a personal reason for not liking everything they do and I'm not discussing that in a public forum.

I never contested the fact that the US backs Israel. I said the US is their #1 ally and yes they have told us to fuck off numerous times. It happened in 74' with Golda Mier. Also, during the first gulf war, in which Israel was ordered to stay out of by the US, there were other units on the ground taking out scuds besides the US and Britain.

Israel is like a little pitbull, loyal most of the time but sometimes biting the hand that feeds it. Big deal, we back them. Boo fucking hoo. Get over it. The Ivans and Chinese backed Arab nations for years just like we did Israel.

Hawkeye
10th July 04, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Just like the Nazis eh? They've learned well. No wonder you admire them.

Actually I admire the Waffen SS and the Wermacht as a fighting force as well. Do I admire them for their causes or what they stood for? Of course not. Hell, I hate communists but I admire some commie units. Alot of our mechanized warfare concepts are owed to the Panzer Grenadiers. We owe other concepts to them as well. Germany had the first airborne infantry units as well, the Fallschrimjager. Check out their commandments, they're fucking badass:


10 Commandments of the Fallschrimjager

1. You are the chosen ones of the German Army. You will seek combat and train yourselves to endure any manner of test. To you the battle shall be fulfillment.

2. Cultivate true comradship, for by the aid of your comrades you will conquere or die.

3. Beware of talking. Do not be corruptible. Men act while women chatter. Chatter may bring you to the grave.

4. Be calm and prudent, strong and resolute. Valour and enthusiasm of an offensive spirit will cause yo to prevail in the attack.

5. The most precious thing in the presence of the foe is ammunition. He who shoots uselessly, merely to comfort himself, isa man of straw who merits not the title of parachutist.

6. Never surrender, to you death or victory must be a point of honour.

7. You can triumph only if your weapons are good. Soo to it that you submit yourself to this law-first my weapon and then myself.

8. You must grasp the full purpose of every enterprise, so that if your leader is killed you can fullfill it.

9. Agianst an open foe, fight with chivalry, but to a guerilla, extend no quarter.

10. Keep your eyes wide open. tune yourself to the topmost pitch. Be nimble as a greyhound, as tough as leather, as hard as Krupp Steel, and so shall be German warrior incarnate.


If the Fallschrimjager followed these commandments, then they were fucking squared away soldiers.

Von Manteuffel, Rommel, Manstein, Guderina, Borowitz. What a waste of bright men but they knew what they were fighting for and they made their choices.

TheManchu
10th July 04, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by MaverickZ
I think Manchu is exactly right that the UN is there really mostly for appearance. which is rather sad in my opinion. it's like the crazy uncle at family reunions that keeps shouting about the end of the world while everyone just pats him on the head and goes about their business.

This is not what I said. I suggested that we used them for that, and now are stuck in a position where if we abandon them, we risk increased violence. Thus, despite the right's recent problems/propaganda regarding the UN, nothing has changed in our relationship to them, nor will it.

Start over, and we merely appear to make a world council that we run, since we'd be starting over due to the UN not backing what we want. Such a new council would lack legitimacy. Thus, every weaker country that we deal with would more likely see violence, specifically guerilla insurgencies, as the only way to improve their fare. This would be bad.

As such, we have no real choice but to work with the UN as we always have, which is what's gonna happen anyway. For every oil scandal you can attribute to the UN, there is a case of the US using the UN for clandestine purposes. This does not mean the UN is completely in need of overthrow, just as what passes for honest campaign finance in our own country is not cause to overthrow our government.

Or are you saying that is cause to overthrow our government?

Traitor!

TheManchu
10th July 04, 09:21 PM
And Rommel rules.

LLL
10th July 04, 09:26 PM
How to make UN work:

1. Veto rules out.
2. More power to small countries (only the big bully idiots like USA, Russia, China ever attack anyone ;)).
3. ACTUALLY respect the fucking decisions, instead of breaking them.

MaverickZ
11th July 04, 12:07 AM
manchu, pardon my misunderstanding. and nothing wrong with a little revolution.

(but at least i remember why i stay away from politics now)

Unicron
11th July 04, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by LLL
How to make UN work:

1. Veto rules out.
2. More power to small countries (only the big bully idiots like USA, Russia, China ever attack anyone ;)).
3. ACTUALLY respect the fucking decisions, instead of breaking them.

Veto's have to go, they need a completely different system of counting votes. What that system could be I have no idea.

Freddy
11th July 04, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by LLL
How to make UN work:

1. Veto rules out.
2. More power to small countries (only the big bully idiots like USA, Russia, China ever attack anyone ;)).
3. ACTUALLY respect the fucking decisions, instead of breaking them.

Actaully we should give em a few autonomous nuclear submarines, armed with the latest nuclear weopons and blast a few cities as a show of force. Then people would be scared. Really scared of the U.N.:eek:

:)

Jolly_Roger
11th July 04, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Freddy
Actaully we should give em a few autonomous nuclear submarines, armed with the latest nuclear weopons and blast a few cities as a show of force. Then people would be scared. Really scared of the U.N.:eek:

:)

Also, the U.N. would need a country of themselves to run things...wait a second...