PDA

View Full Version : New Iraqi Flag

CaptShady
29th June 04, 10:59 AM
http://theonion.com/infograph/index.php?issue=4025

punchingdummy
29th June 04, 11:06 AM
I was about to respond with a serious post about how it was a mistake to change the flag...but then got a good laugh from the link.

Ronin
29th June 04, 11:19 AM
Nice...

LOVED2BLOVED
29th June 04, 12:14 PM
i thought it was serious too..

SRK85
29th June 04, 03:10 PM
Dude are they gonna really change to flag?

Guerilla Fists
29th June 04, 03:45 PM
Why not change the flag?

Why not change our flag?
I think our flag should be 100 times bigger, then sow on about 170 smaller flags around the border (each additional flag is an exact replica of every other nation's flag). This represents inevitability.

Shuma-Gorath
29th June 04, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Guerilla Fists
Why not change the flag?

Why not change our flag?
I think our flag should be 100 times bigger, then sow on about 170 smaller flags around the border (each additional flag is an exact replica of every other nation's flag). This represents inevitability.

Or you could just sew so many corporate logos on it that the stars and stripes are no longer visible and the flag culturally implodes. It should also be made with a manufacturing process that does not use oil, water, paper or clean air. Then you could spraypaint "NO RAGHEADS OR HOMOS PLZ" on it in big white letters.

Shuma-Gorath
29th June 04, 03:56 PM
See, this thread CAN become a standard OT flamewar!

Jenfucius
29th June 04, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Shumagorath
Or you could just sew so many corporate logos on it that the stars and stripes are no longer visible and the flag cultrually implodes. It should also be made with a manufacturing process that does not use oil, water, paper or clean air. Then you could spraypaint "NO RAGHEADS OR HOMOS PLZ" on it in big white letters.

that would be totally sweet.

PizDoff
29th June 04, 05:57 PM
Shuma is correct

LMAO @ "Rectangular Shape Representing Flagness"