PDA

View Full Version : RANT WARNING (ebay retards) / well really the ones in a Finnish clone, but still...

LLL
24th June 04, 03:02 PM
"#&%//&#/%&!!!!...

Some 12yr old's been sending me threatening emails because I didn't send her the '3rd CD of Final Fantasy VII' & sent a demo of VIII instead....

-> The game only takes 2CD's & the demo was there when I bought it..

Sure, there's a free space in the package, but what am I supposed to do, make nude FMVs of myself and add them as the 3rddisk...

inde
24th June 04, 03:16 PM
My Final Fantasy 7 game had 3 playable disks. US version.

LLL
24th June 04, 03:20 PM
Hmm yeah, I was actually informed of this fact recently, and had to go digging for that disc somewhere... F0K... ;)...

-> Repeat, I was Wrong..

kismasher
24th June 04, 03:53 PM
i hope you received a crappy seller rating

Jenfucius
24th June 04, 08:07 PM
i hope he comes to your house and beats the crap out of you, or better yet hires maddox to do it

Osiris
24th June 04, 09:10 PM
Never seen someone rant about their own retardation before.

SLJ
25th June 04, 07:46 AM
Owned by a 12 year old girl, lol, super.

Beneath Contempt
25th June 04, 12:34 PM
Pics of the beatdown, please.

LLL
25th June 04, 12:37 PM
Heh, well, to my defence I'd gotten a ton of unwarranted complaints before... But hey I never claimed I wasn't a retard...

Freddy
25th June 04, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by LLL
"#&%//&#/%&!!!!...

Some 12yr old's been sending me threatening emails because I didn't send her the '3rd CD of Final Fantasy VII' & sent a demo of VIII instead....

-> The game only takes 2CD's & the demo was there when I bought it..

Sure, there's a free space in the package, but what am I supposed to do, make nude FMVs of myself and add them as the 3rddisk...

I guess you could always tell her you give her a refund??? And tell her that ALL final fantasy only takes 2 CD's and plus a free demo CD.

What can you do?