PDA

View Full Version : IRAQ IS ABOUT TO GET NASTY

PeedeeShaolin
24th April 04, 03:50 PM
In my opinion the U.S. forces are about to face the most extreme combat conditions they've faced in Iraq up until this point.

The U.S. forces have encircled a holy city within Iraq in response to 4 corporate employees getting butchered. Now the U.S. want's a "rebel" Shia cleric by the name of Moqtada Sadr dead or alive. This poses quite an interesting problem. You see Shia consider Najaf to be a holy city. One of the largest figures of their faith, Imam Ali, is buried there. A Shia upsrising because of the U.S. destroyed the old bones of some dead guy would be very bad news. There would be very many U.S. casualties. If this was a REAL war we probably would accept those casualties but this is just Dick Cheney making a few extra bucks as the vice CEO of the United States of America. People might just get pissed if a few too many soldiers died so uncle Dick can buy a new jet.

With the U.S. encircling Najaf and Israel pulling some insane shiit and gearing up for war I found it just an interesting coincidence that theres a HUGE explosion is Sadr City blowing an impressive number of Muslims into Allah's supposedly awating arms.

Then of course we have the 5 U.S. soldiers who got to find out who really DOES have a bigger dick, Allah or Jesus, because they had a front row seat for a rocket propelled grenade just north of Bagdhad. 6 other soldiers were sufficiently FUBAR'd in the incident, living to end up in NYC holding out their cups for my spare change.

Lets not forget the Sunni Stronghold of Tikrit, where a roadside bomb detonated outside the 1st Infantry Division base, killing four Iraqis -- two police and two civilians -- and wounding 16 others, according to Master Sergeant Robert Powell.

The soldiers farther south in Karbala got lucky. They only got mortars fired at them and shot at but they were able to kick the proper muslimoid ass and not die. Hopefully the same can be said for the 1st cavalry camp in Taji atfer 2 rockets hit it. Attack helicopters fragged the islamoes involved. Our rockets work better than yours Mr. Iraqi.

Of course if you read news OTHER than the fluffed up American bullshiit that we get here, you'll learn that the Brittish have already confimed there was a suicide boat attck in Iraq's al-Bakr rig. It is reported that the terminal - critically important in allowing Iraq to export its oil - has now been shut down.

If you read the BBC here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3655127.stm
you'll see that another 2 soldiers were killed in a convoy attack near Kut. The attack has yet to be ackowledged by the coalition.

Want to know the best part kiddies?

This all happened in 1 day

Iraq 4/24/04

But crazy ass me, the conspiracy theorist that I am, cant help but notice the 5 people including 2 Americans that were killed in Nigeria today by "militants". The Americans worked for a company contracted to oil giant Chevron Texaco.
The wells had been closed due to an "armed ethnic uprising" and those guys were supposed to re-open them.

And shiver me timbers! Right here in the good old U.S. there was a "massive blast" at a Illinois chemical plant that the FBI cant yet determine the cause of since they're still trying the get it to quit. CNN reported that the baslt was heard as far as 20 miles away http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/04/24/illinois.explosion/index.html

And wasn't that a cute little "accident" in N Korea? The BBC reported that the station was "obliterated".

Dont you just feel PROUD that Iraq has Sadamm Hussein gone and only had to trade him for suicide bombers, tanks, depleted uranium, Haliburton and smart bombs?

Wait until Sharon starts scratching his Palestinian itch. The corporate weapons maker vultures will have there bread buttered for quite a while now......

Phoenix
24th April 04, 04:10 PM
Sounds like Iraq isn't the only one in trouble here.

Grisnak
24th April 04, 04:15 PM
The yanks dont have anything to do there, they only fight for money. Fucking hypcrits. They support dictatorship when they can earn money on it and they fight it when it will cost them. Fuck the yanks.

The_Ghost
24th April 04, 04:24 PM
The yanks? That's a bit too general. You should say "Fuck the Extreme Capitalist who run America and hide behind the name of Democracy". But yanks means all of us...that's not really fair.

Freddy
24th April 04, 04:37 PM
Okay not ALL Yanks. Just some of them. Meaning just the Bad Apples.

The_Ghost
24th April 04, 04:41 PM
Okay then, I understand.

MaverickZ
24th April 04, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Grisnak
The yanks dont have anything to do there, they only fight for money. Fucking hypcrits. They support dictatorship when they can earn money on it and they fight it when it will cost them. Fuck the yanks.

shouldn't you be off growing your hair and listening to goth metal somewhere?

Meteora
25th April 04, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by MaverickZ
shouldn't you be off growing your hair and listening to goth metal somewhere?

saying hes a hairless goth punk bitch, is a insult to the following groups: The hairless, the punks, the goths, and the punk bitchs.

Stick
25th April 04, 02:42 AM
cute

Nihilanthic
25th April 04, 02:50 AM
Hey I LIKE some of that music, fuck you! :D

drunkenj
25th April 04, 05:24 AM
Fuck the bad apples

theres a statement we all agree upon, now if only we could agree who they were

Wounded Ronin
25th April 04, 11:42 AM
The ones with worms in them.

Te No Kage!
25th April 04, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin

And shiver me timbers! Right here in the good old U.S. there was a "massive blast" at a Illinois chemical plant that the FBI cant yet determine the cause of since they're still trying the get it to quit. CNN reported that the baslt was heard as far as 20 miles away http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/04/24/illinois.explosion/index.html

Holy Shit! I'm from Springfield, IL, thanks for letting me know a little hometown news Peedee. What I can tell you is that there aren't a whole lot of Islamic militants running around Illiopolis, IL which I'm pretty sure has a population below 10,000. If there really were terrorists there, they would be striking Clinton Nuclear Power Station, just a few miles down the road. But anyway, it sounds like an accident, formation of PVC resins is a dangerous process with large quantities of chemicals onsite that support combustion. Lucky they didn't have a major Chlorine leak or something.

EDIT: BTW, for people who don't know, Springfield is in Central Illinois (pop 100,000) and is about 6 hours South of Chicago. I wouldn't exactly say that it's at the top of any terrorists hit lists.

PeedeeShaolin
25th April 04, 12:25 PM
At least 3 U.S. soldiers are dead from the terrorist attack on the oil export terminal. The U.S. is keeping it on the downlow but the BBC has confirmed at least 3 dead and Iraq's most valuable terminal will be shut until Monday.

The U.S. is keeping the focus on Najaf and trying to come up with a good excuse to attack without sending the whole country into a hellhole.

Iraq is on the verge of civil war, the U.S. just prefers to call it "insurgents".

CanuckMA
25th April 04, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
At least 3 U.S. soldiers are dead from the terrorist attack on the oil export terminal. The U.S. is keeping it on the downlow but the BBC has confirmed at least 3 dead and Iraq's most valuable terminal will be shut until Monday.

The U.S. is keeping the focus on Najaf and trying to come up with a good excuse to attack without sending the whole country into a hellhole.

Iraq is on the verge of civil war, the U.S. just prefers to call it "insurgents".

A US attack on Najaf could send a lot more than Iraq into a hellhole. Whether just posturing or true belief, and I tend to go with the later, Muslims take a dim view of 'infidels' attacking their Holy cities.

drunkenj
25th April 04, 01:09 PM
people of all religions take a dim view of 'infidels' tampering with their holy cities/shrines........... Alexander was able to use the fact that the persians had burned some temples in greece during the persian wars as an excuse to attack persia hundreds of years later.

CanuckMA
25th April 04, 01:36 PM
Agreed, but given today's world situation, do we really need to give them one more excuse to blow shit up?

Jolly_Roger
25th April 04, 02:12 PM
What makes it worse it's that Ali was the last of the "4 Imams", before the split between shi'i and sunna...
It's like attacking St.Peter's grave.