PDA

View Full Version : War Sucks

kismasher
9th April 04, 09:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040409/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_kidnappings_22

and

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&e=2&u=/nm/20040409/ts_nm/iraq_abductions_dc

i feel sorry for these people and their families

LOVED2BLOVED
9th April 04, 01:22 PM
this is terrible.
to threaten to burn innocent people alive (who were only trying to help iraq in the first place) is an evil statement.
AND they only give japan three days to get out? are they just fucking stupid?.

it just goes to show the mentality of some of these radicals.

coner400
9th April 04, 01:47 PM
jesus christ you two. kismasher, im glad to know we agree that war is bad. however, you're limiting yourself to the other side. if only you knew about things america has engaged in in the past sixty years. because the victims are innocent, i agree that this is terrible. to both of you - don't think that all of the insurgents are completely, 100% evil because of this. its good for you to label killing as a bad thing. but don't label the u.s. and it's soldiers as being good because they are killing these radicals. believe me, our soldiers have many faults of their own.

coner400
9th April 04, 01:48 PM
by the way, if you need proof of our soldiers' faults, read rogue state by william blum.

kismasher
9th April 04, 01:50 PM
go fuck yourself

coner400
9th April 04, 02:27 PM
lol. don't care to argue with me? you're right - war does suck and what happened is terrible. i spoke too fast. sorry if i offended you.

kismasher
9th April 04, 02:29 PM
what argument do you think you're making?

are you attempting to justify the actions of the kidnappers?

LOVED2BLOVED
9th April 04, 02:36 PM
man, there threatening to BURN PEOPLE ALIVE
this cant be anything else but 100% EVIL
does america BURN PEOPLE ALIVE?
no
this is the sort of thing that used to happen during saddams reign
of course its 100% good to kill these EVIL radical people.

obviously its not right to kill inncoent muslims, but there are people claiming to be doing something right in the name of god, when there clearly demonstraiting something EVIL such as kidinapping hostages and threatening to sacrifice them.

coner400
9th April 04, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by kismasher
what argument do you think you're making?

are you attempting to justify the actions of the kidnappers?
no, i simply wanted to show you a little bit of the other side. the side that you don't see every day on the news.

coner400
9th April 04, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by LOVED2BLOVED
man, there threatening to BURN PEOPLE ALIVE
this cant be anything else but 100% EVIL
does america BURN PEOPLE ALIVE?
no
this is the sort of thing that used to happen during saddams reign
of course its 100% good to kill these EVIL radical people.

obviously its not right to kill inncoent muslims, but there are people claiming to be doing something right in the name of god, when there clearly demonstraiting something EVIL such as kidinapping hostages and threatening to sacrifice them.
oh boy. you're going to be a toughy to attempt to change. you're bent on the mindset that they are 100% evil and we are 100% good. and, im sure america has burned people alive on SEVERAL occasions. even though it's only a movie, you could learn a lot from the beginning of Saving Private Ryan. every machine gunner in that entire bunker is burned alive. duh. flamethrowers = victim is burned alive.

tkdan28
9th April 04, 02:59 PM
It is going to be so nice when Spring Break is over....

kismasher
9th April 04, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by coner400
no, i simply wanted to show you a little bit of the other side. the side that you don't see every day on the news.

okay. listen jr. i realize you are a young kid but you are making inferences into my character that have nothing to do with the topic.

i realize that atrocities are part of war and that both sides participate to some extent.

do you understand? the first article is about japanese citizens being kidnapped and possibly burned alive.

the second article is about a convoy bringing supplies to iraqi citizens being ambushed.

now tell me again how any of that implies that i think us soldiers are incapable of heinous acts.

kismasher
9th April 04, 03:02 PM
on second thought, go choke on a turd burger troll

LOVED2BLOVED
9th April 04, 03:06 PM
point 1, i never said that america was 100 percent good. yes they have their harsh ways to deal with people, and i have seen a video which involves a US gunship shooting people in iraq, and its not a pretty sight.

point 2, in saving private ryan the germans who were shooting at the amercians and blowing their legs apart wernt exactly shall we say "innocent civilians"

point 3, it had to be done, where as these radicals are doing something which is not only morally wrong, but not needed, esepcially when iraq is in such a mess at the moment, and japan is only trying to help them.

coner400
9th April 04, 05:11 PM
i should have never told anyone im thirteen. please don't address me with anything that has to do with age. in the future, im 69 for all you know. and, ill admit that you guys have beaten me in this debate. i strayed from the real question which was is it or isn't it terrible. and it is. nice arguing with the two of you.

Osiris
9th April 04, 05:16 PM
What were they doing in Iraq? If those are more metal gear soldi commandos I really dont care. If theyt were on vacation and stumbled through a warzone then we can talk.

Matt Stone
9th April 04, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by coner400
i should have never told anyone im thirteen. please don't address me with anything that has to do with age. in the future, im 69 for all you know. and, ill admit that you guys have beaten me in this debate. i strayed from the real question which was is it or isn't it terrible. and it is. nice arguing with the two of you.

You are a 13 year old, zit-faced, bum-sitting, class-dodging- know-nothing with ideals formed not on life experience but on what your liberal influences program you with.

When I was young I railed against the threat of nuclear war, the tyranny of the Republicans, and all sorts of idealistic horse shit. Now I know much more about the world, and I giggle when I read the puerile trash that diaper rangers like you attempt to spew in a vain attempt at sounding like you know what you are talking about.

Does your mommy know you are on the internet without supervision? Don't you have some homework to do? Either way, like children ought, speak when you are spoken to otherwise be seen and not heard...

Jenfucius
9th April 04, 10:31 PM
iraq sucks. islam sucks. muslims can kiss my american ass.

america rules!

i would just like to note that liberal crybaby pansy politics is the mark of an immature mind, as we've already demonstrated here. the mods should make these threads rated "R". the "R" stands for "rationality".

kismasher
10th April 04, 08:47 AM
lol at diaper rangers

coner400
10th April 04, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Yiliquan1
You are a 13 year old, zit-faced, bum-sitting, class-dodging- know-nothing with ideals formed not on life experience but on what your liberal influences program you with.

When I was young I railed against the threat of nuclear war, the tyranny of the Republicans, and all sorts of idealistic horse shit. Now I know much more about the world, and I giggle when I read the puerile trash that diaper rangers like you attempt to spew in a vain attempt at sounding like you know what you are talking about.

Does your mommy know you are on the internet without supervision? Don't you have some homework to do? Either way, like children ought, speak when you are spoken to otherwise be seen and not heard...
lol. you're right. this is just a phase and im sure in a few years ill feel differently about this subject. but why not have fun with it while it lasts? Yes you may know much more about the world but i also think your joining of the military had quite an effect on your political beliefs (turned you into a republican). for a soldier, yiliquan1, you're pretty fucking smart.