PDA

View Full Version : U.S. BOMBS A MOSQUE IN IRAQ

PeedeeShaolin
7th April 04, 02:35 PM
You know that NOBODY gets away with killing a corporate employee brother. They're the whole reason we're even IN Iraq so we can't let them all get bumped off. Who would stick around and gather up all the loot?

When the BBC or the Assoc. Press covers this the headlines read "U.S. bombards mosque" or something similar. Good 'ol FOX News likes to take the long way 'round by announcing "Marines target fighters in Fallujah mosques". According to REUTERS The top U.S. military spokesman in Iraq told CNN that 2 500lbs bombs were dropped and rockets fired.

There are already reports of marines wounded.

Don't you all feel much safer now? Isn't it just dandy that Johnny USA gets to be blown apart so Halliburton can make some extra cash in government contracts and charge us $3 a gallon while they're at it?

I bet bombing a mosque makes the USA a far safer place than ever, don't you?

Now we have the whole "government transer" thing, which you and I both know will never happen. Not unless the US can install a puppet govt right under the scrutiny of the entire world this time. And not with a bunch of screaming iraqis running around with rocket launchers.

Now Iraqi spiritual leaders are saying they want their govt transfered to "honest Iraqis" and not a paper govt.

Good luck on that one.

One of the clerics made a statement to the press saying

I call upon the American people to stand beside their brethren, the Iraqi people, who are suffering an injustice by your rulers and the occupying army, to help them in the transfer of power to honest Iraqis

The more we go cowboy the greater the danger of these people doing something to hurt us or our troops. We have corporate employees all over their country like cockroaches.

If Iraq really DID have a real govt and not some US surrogate dictatorship it could do really well. This was a country that had free health care for all its citizens and universities. They'll finally be free of the sanctions that killed million of them and they'll be able to rebuild their country with profits from oil.

Who here thinks Georgie boy is going to let that happen?

His buddy Kerry will try and only grab SOME of the loot, because he is of the mindset that the smaller the crime the easier it is to get away with. Kerry's going to fondle corporations with one hand and then shake yours with it without washing. At least he'll SHAKE your hand. George only shakes hands with his billionaire buddies and the weapons contractors. Two assholes, no waiting.

I think I'm going to vote for whoever decides to get our soldiers out of that shithole so they can get back to their families instead of acting as security guards for Haliburton.

Xango
7th April 04, 02:43 PM
If by 'free health care' you mean 'gassing Kurdish villages'...

PeedeeShaolin
7th April 04, 03:01 PM
Quite frankly, who gives a shiit if he gassed his own people for being uppity with him?

Lets not forget thats it was our good buddy Ronald Reagan who encouraged everyone to do business with this great man Saddam Hussein. What compaines do you think sold him his weapons? The technology went straight to TIME magazines "Man of the Year" thanks to Kodak, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, GE and all the other corporate trough feeders.

That shiit was given to him with a little wink and a "Don't do anything I wouldn't do....".

Here in the U.S. we killed over half a MILLION of our own people in the Civil War but when Hussein does it he's a monster, although our country didn't give two shiits about it at the time.

Its a good excuse though.

WingChun Lawyer
7th April 04, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Xango
If by 'free health care' you mean 'gassing Kurdish villages'...

http://frwebgate5.access.gpo.gov/cg...action=retrieve

A long read, but very educational.

I posted that before, but you bastards ignored it. Damn you.

Shuma-Gorath
7th April 04, 03:25 PM
Quite frankly, who gives a shiit if he gassed his own people for being uppity with him?

WW2 would like a word with you.

Balloonknot
7th April 04, 03:31 PM
Damn, I love that PeeDee!!

Osiris
7th April 04, 03:47 PM
He gassed them because they were his enemies. Saying that they were "his own people" is ridiculous.

CaptShady
7th April 04, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Shumagorath
WW2 would like a word with you.

heheheheheh

Xango
7th April 04, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin

Well, PD, I do for one. But you can think like this if you want.

Just know that if I *ever* hear you bitching about the way Israel handles the Palestinians you're getting bitch-slapped.

As for Saddam's weapons, if you must know, most of them came from the Soviets with the French a close second. Scud Missile, anyone? Mirage et Mig? Chirac sold Saddam a nuclear reactor, for the love of Jeebus. The US, for all it's realpolitiking and whatnot, contributed roughly 2% of the Iraqi arsenal, and you can look it up if you don't believe me.

When I read people like you, I often think, "You know, he's not really anti-war at all. He's just on the other side."

DJeter1234
7th April 04, 04:27 PM
yeah, um, sorry PD, gotta go almost completely against you on this one. There are honest peacfull Iraqis that jsut want democracy, I'm sure, but i don't think they are the ones' blowing stuff up with rocket launchers. They're the
clerics" who say that the US is satan. And the whole civil war analogy is BS. You could argue that the north invaded the south for monetary reasons, and that is partially true, but the south wasn't being deprived of basic liberties or being brutally killed just for disagreeing with the north.

kismasher
7th April 04, 05:17 PM
um, actually i believe it was ONE HELLFIRE missile, not a bomb.

also, i have very little sympathy for people who extol the virtues of a building that is housing killers.

also, don't forget that these people would burn down a christian church with kids and such and be proud of themselves.

hey ya can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, right?

punchingdummy
7th April 04, 05:18 PM
PeeDee...as for the title of this thread, if you are referring to today's events, check your facts. The Marines fired on the Mosque compound and did not hit the Mosque itself. According to news reports I just read (MSNBC), the IRAQIS fired an RPG at the mosque when a Marine climbed in to gain a firing position.

kismasher
7th April 04, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by punchingdummy
PeeDee...as for the title of this thread, if you are referring to today's events, check your facts. The Marines fired on the Mosque compound and did not hit the Mosque itself. According to news reports I just read (MSNBC), the IRAQIS fired an RPG at the mosque when a Marine climbed in to gain a firing position.

*whistles*

wow, that's completely different.

Shuma-Gorath
7th April 04, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Balloonknot
Damn, I love that PeeDee!!

Somehow I don't think this was the caliber of audience you were shooting for.

Jenfucius
7th April 04, 09:57 PM
fuck iraq. if the government is up to such a conspiracy in the middle east, why didn't we keep iraq the first time we conquered it, asshole?

if it was up to me i would take the oil fields and nuke the shit out of the rest of the country as a warning to terrorists not to fuck with us.

Xango
7th April 04, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Jenfucius

if it was up to me i would take the oil fields and nuke the shit out of the rest of the country as a warning to terrorists not to fuck with us.

Well, there are disadvantages to be considered, like radioactive gasoline making fucked-up mutant zombies out of today's soccer children.

Might I suggest a realistic plan for world peace (http://imao.us/docs/NukeTheMoon.htm) as an alternative?

It combines the gentle way with the ultraviolent bad craziness. Which we all favor.

punchingdummy
7th April 04, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by kismasher
*whistles*

wow, that's completely different.

Yes, it is completely different than the original post in this thread.

If an Iraqi uses a mosque for cover and concealment while initiating fire from said premises, some believe that it is blasphamy if the other party returns fire towards the mosque.. However, the Iraqis have demonstrated today that they will not hesistate to fire HE at a mosque if it serves the purpose. You can't have it both ways.

MaverickZ
7th April 04, 10:35 PM

Might I suggest a realistic plan for world peace (http://imao.us/docs/NukeTheMoon.htm) as an alternative?

that man, is a genius!

Stold3
7th April 04, 10:35 PM
the u.s. gas prices in florida right now are about a 1.89USD pergallon for regular. look up how much it is in other countrys like europe. also look at the price of gas in the 1970-80's and factor in inflation into todays dollars.

Stold3
7th April 04, 10:40 PM
or was it a 1.64. pot makes you forget things.

Stick
7th April 04, 10:42 PM
Unimpressed PD, unimpressed.

Armed insurgents cannot choose a religious building for refuge, fire from it, and then cry foul when that building is fired upon, and anyone who cries foul for them is a fucking moron.

punchingdummy
7th April 04, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
Unimpressed PD, unimpressed.

Armed insurgents cannot choose a religious building for refuge, fire from it, and then cry foul when that building is fired upon, and anyone who cries foul for them is a fucking moron.

Re-read the post...I'm on your side.

Shuma-Gorath
7th April 04, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry, but there are no "time-out" zones in war. Now that the Iraqi insurgents are being led by a religious figure, fighting in and around religious structures is inevitable.

DJeter1234
7th April 04, 11:13 PM
PD Shaolin, not you...
now i'm unimpressed

punchingdummy
7th April 04, 11:15 PM
***blushes***

Stick
7th April 04, 11:45 PM
Silly punching dummy ^_^ perhaps I should've specified PeeDee.

Anywho.

Nihilanthic
8th April 04, 03:18 AM
sometimes I seriously think the only thing those people would respect would be a 'bigger stick' so to speak.

stoogejitsu
8th April 04, 03:35 AM
What cute little bombs these terrorists use, I wonder if they ever heard of one of our little explosions, I believe one was called Hiroshima and the other maybe Nagasaki, no body heard of these, didn't thinks so.

Jolly_Roger
8th April 04, 04:00 AM
Well, there are disadvantages to be considered, like radioactive gasoline making fucked-up mutant zombies out of today's soccer children.

It combines the gentle way with the ultraviolent bad craziness. Which we all favor.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
Cool site!

SLJ
8th April 04, 04:55 AM
"Kerry's going to fondle corporations with one hand and then shake yours with it without washing."

That was funny.

I also think we should get out of there.

stoogejitsu
8th April 04, 05:01 AM
I really don't feel strongly either way politically, but as for getting out of there now I'm not sure if it would be the best idea since we pretty much crushed there infrastructure, I mean we might as well finish the job, leaving now would probably make Iraq into a much bigger mess than it is now, so in short now that the cat is out of the bag there is nothing we can do but finish the job.

SLJ
8th April 04, 05:24 AM
I suppose.

We all know why we're (US/UK) staying there anyway, and there's not much we can do about it.