PDA

View Full Version : cron award

Jenfucius
6th April 04, 09:21 PM
this is the thread to post the stupidest or funniest story about yourself or your associates. the most amazing story gets the award of being laughed at by retards on the internet.

Zub-Zub
6th April 04, 09:34 PM
Hahahhahahahahahahahah

DJeter1234
7th April 04, 12:26 AM
ok, i am pledging a frat and recently we did kinda the same thing. I will tel lthe story i think is the funniest.

This happened to a pledge's friend. He came back from a night of partying at like 2 AM and climbed into bed. Their beds are stacked (a bunk bed) and he had to top bunk. A while later his roomate comes stumbling in with a girl. They start fooling around on the top bunk, and guy #1 decides to just pretend he's asleep and let them have fun. S he's hearing groaning and the bed is rocking for a while, and then all of a sudden he here's his roomate yell "O FUCK" in disgust. The guy looks over the edge of the bed and see's that the girl is on the bed and the guy is off the bed fucking the girl up the ass. Now apparenlty she was so drunk she lost controll of her bowels and took a big wet shit all over the guys dick and the floor. The guy on the top bunk is so amazed he falls forward, lands in the shit, and brakes his arm.

Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD
7th April 04, 05:23 AM
http://badnewshughes.blogspot.com

elipson
7th April 04, 06:02 PM
I think Jeter already won this fight.

BTW, yankees are going down this year.

DJeter1234
7th April 04, 06:38 PM
I'm an Orioles fan. Well, at least I used to be, I've sworn them off untill Angelos sells or dies. All that's really left now is an undying hatred for the Yankees, which is why being at game 6 last year was ever so sweet.

JBliss
7th April 04, 06:52 PM
(stunned)
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give that MAN HIS PRIZE!